WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Door is Still Open and I Could Use Some Work!

Ion

Airbrush User
Reaction score
I'm Don Burda of Don Burda Design. I've been painting AZ numbers, transom names / graphics and custom paint for water and sand toys in Havasu since 2002. The recession is kicking my arse and I sure could use some work. If you contact me for a project and mention you saw this post on River Dave's, I will give you 10% off. Below are some samples of my work: feel free to contact me: [email protected]

Attachments

• 0760BM.jpg
    0760BM.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 195
  • DirtyMartini.jpg
    DirtyMartini.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 195
  • habanero.jpg
    habanero.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 200
  • hoochiecoochie.jpg
    hoochiecoochie.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 181
  • lemondrop.jpg
    lemondrop.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 193
  • mythai.jpg
    mythai.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 193
  • sig-other.jpg
    sig-other.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 194
  • rhino.jpg
    rhino.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 197

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Hell yes, you did the AZ numbers on my Magic deck boat years ago, and always loved the job you did!!:thumbsup

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
OK.....I want the 10% off tomorrow:D........only kidding!!

PS....got all the old numbers off with Easy off......it's all ready for you.....gimme a call when you have the layout done!
PB

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What do you charge for the name and a little cartoon like that?

RD

Ion

Airbrush User
Reaction score
What do you charge for the name and a little cartoon like that?

RD

If you have the vector file (original .eps), I generally charge $100.00 per mask layer to paint. If you don't I will have to digitize the design. I'm not quite sure what you're referencing by "name and a little cartoon", but if you post it here or email it to me ([email protected]), I can give you an accurate quote. Variables that can apply: size, number of locations (ie pair of az numbers), any airbrush effects required: fades, 3d, reflective horizon, etc.

Ion

Airbrush User
Reaction score
Many replied to this thread stating they were thinking about having something done come boating season, so consider this my reminder to anyone in need of new painted AZ, CF or NV numbers or transom names with or without graphics, or...custom paint.

Happy boating!

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Don,

You did mine three years ago. It was a windy day in Havasu when you were painting in your driveway... I helped shield the wind. :) The AZ's came out beautiful! Thanks, again.

Attachments

• IMG_0860.jpg
    IMG_0860.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 28

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Don
We dig the art work you did for us and can't wait for the boat to get done so you can have at it !!!!

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
that's some pretty damn nice work.... I wish you were around here, I want some graphics on my fire trucks

BigDoug

Full Throttle Detail
Reaction score
I can vouch for Don's work, been working with him for many years now and can honestly say that he's one of the best artist out there in this field and it shows in his work (pride of ownership) plus he's a good guy !! :)

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Pretty sure that I saw more than one Campbell in the pix................:thumbup:

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
whats the timeframe for doing something like that? since id be rollin in from socal and all... something that could be tackled in a day? im lookin for a 6" x 60" name across the back and some CA numbers on each side. looked into vinyl but it always looked so cheesy...

28Eliminator

Reaction score
whats the timeframe for doing something like that? since id be rollin in from socal and all... something that could be tackled in a day? im lookin for a 6" x 60" name across the back and some CA numbers on each side. looked into vinyl but it always looked so cheesy...

X2... Except my boat is in Havasu. I'll call tomorrow.

JBS

Reaction score
I can vouch for Don's work, been working with him for many years now and can honestly say that he's one of the best artist out there in this field and it shows in his work (pride of ownership) plus he's a good guy !! :)

Hey Doug Good to see you posting

Nerf

Reaction score
I'm Don Burda of Don Burda Design. I've been painting AZ numbers, transom names / graphics and custom paint for water and sand toys in Havasu since 2002. The recession is kicking my arse and I sure could use some work. If you contact me for a project and mention you saw this post on River Dave's, I will give you 10% off. Below are some samples of my work: feel free to contact me: [email protected]

Beautiful work, Don! :thumbsup When I have the resources to pour more into my money-pit you're the man! Sorry I can't help you out sooner.

TCHB

Reaction score
PM me I need something done on my boat.

BigDoug

Full Throttle Detail
Reaction score
I've always been here........just lurking lately is all......still detailing all you yall's boats an stuff, you know, living the dream !!

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
I can vouch for Don's work (Significant Other). We exchanged a few emails with ideas and dimensions since I was in CA and the boat in Parker.........once he came up with what I was looking for, I towed her up to Havasu. Dropped it off in the morning and he had it done by 3. Fair price and quality work. Thanks again Don.

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Did mine last year....Thanks again! Awesome job!

Attachments

• GEDC2587.JPG
    GEDC2587.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 32
  • GEDC2589.JPG
    GEDC2589.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 121