WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My buddy Rich's 2200 Horsepower Street Mopar

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
My buddy Rich finished this car about 5 years ago. He debuted it at the 2019 GNRS winning his class. I told him I wanted to make a video of it years ago and we finally made it happen. Check out the ramps just to get in and out of the driveway.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Big tire, big inch and laid low. I would have loved the car in primer or bad finish...

But that thing is top notch beautiful to boot! The plumbing, bracketry and finish work is definitely what sets it apart.

scottchbrite

Reaction score
That car was built by a homeboy of mine. If you follow small tire/Radial tire drag racing then you should know him. Lang built the headers for my TT Daytona. Talented dude for sure.

Romans9

Reaction score
Awesome car but he never gets on it….

Years ago (30 gulp….) there was a kid that ran around Leavenworth with a pro street supercharged Cuda. He would cruise around town and the only time the tires ever made any noise is when it would shift with such a positive lock up the tires would chirp.
No one ever seen him “get on it”.
Was finally told that his dad and him built the car from the ground up and his dad promised him if he ever did anything at all in the car on the street he would cut it into pieces and he must have been convincing.
I heard they took it to the strip but I never knew how it did.

It was like the drop dead gorgeous girl next door that nobody had any stories about.

Last edited:

zhandfull

Reaction score
Being a Mopar guy big fan of the car.
But, I couldn’t live with the low stance. If I can’t get out of the driveway without ramps. I’m just not interested.

Boat211

Reaction score
I think the guys that don't get on it, are often the ones you need to look out for. Badass car for sure