WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Murrieta/Temecula Dinner options

Englewood

Reaction score
I’m gonna be @ Murietta Valley HS 2x/week. Any good dinner recommendations nearby?

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Hit up dada sushi on cal oaks if you’re in town on Friday.

Sushi special on Friday.
IMG_1123.png
IMG_1124.png

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
I’m gonna be @ Murietta Valley HS 2x/week. Any good dinner recommendations nearby?
What is considered nearby for you if your talking directly around MV then the mill, the hive, finch, anothonys(fancier of the rest) is all good. If your talking murrieta town in general then we like RJs, chefs grille, nonnos italian, teakwoods (divy burgers and the likes) and arashi ( divy tepan jap food). Small drive to temecula then oscars brewing is always a good call!

Englewood

Reaction score
What is considered nearby for you if your talking directly around MV then the mill, the hive, finch, anothonys(fancier of the rest) is all good. If your talking murrieta town in general then we like RJs, chefs grille, nonnos italian, teakwoods (divy burgers and the likes) and arashi ( divy tepan jap food). Small drive to temecula then oscars brewing is always a good call!
I’ve tried Anthony’s, RJ, and Hive. I’ll try Finch next. Looks good from the pics. Thank you!

FCT

Reaction score
Angelos off Clinton Keith.

That is probably one of my favorite restaurants around. Angelo is a great guy and he still comes around and talks to every table every time I’m in there. He truly cares about his restaurant. He used to run gourmet Italia (another great place) and then started his own restaurant.

JL95

Reaction score
Wildomar guy here Im off CK. Nonno's, Angelos's and Tresino's are good. If you want a good steak go to The Gambling Cowboy. The decor is really out there but they know their way around a steak. I'll also shoutout Socal Taco's and Beer for anyone looking in this thread. 2 locations in Murrieta.

Edit: Been here 3.5 years and haven't tried the Hive or finch lmao.

Last edited:

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
OBC is cool place @MK1MOD0
Also see that there’s a bbq place run by the brother in law cop from breaking bad. No intel on it though.