WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Moving To Havasu! - Finally!!!!!!

Patyacht

Reaction score
Moving To Havasu! :)
Well, it looks like we are on the road to selling, I mean giving our house away! We?re scheduled to close 1 August and need a place to live in Havasu. We?ve been working with Michele Bravada, MsHavasu on the boards, but haven?t found a place yet. So we?re thinking of renting while looking for a home to buy. It?s just Bobbe & I, no pets, and we want a pool for sure. If anyone has any ideas or options for us (Rent or Buy) let me know. Thanks.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale and the move Pat, now I'm really gonna be jealous of you!

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
Congrat's!!!

You can't find a better person/people to work with. Michele and John are the greatest!

choppedliver

Reaction score
Really nice place at the top of S.Palo Verde @ Amberwood behind the Fire Station. Just went up for sale a week ago

choppedliver

Reaction score
The Fire Station is at the corner of Palo Verde and Amberwood and the House is right behind the station on Amberwood. My wife says they want 750K

franky

Reaction score
The Fire Station is at the corner of Palo Verde and Amberwood and the House is right behind the station on Amberwood. My wife says they want 750K
The white one that is a compound and has swoopy walls? If so I have always loved that house.

dancudmore

Reaction score
Congrats on your pending move! :thumbsup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on the move!

might wanna send wash11 a PM about this. he has been out there all of is life. he knows a couple of peeps...

:)

Patyacht

Reaction score
Retirement is a bitch. Moving in August is hell!

Patyacht

Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips etc. I think we are going to rent for awhile and then find our place to buy. Anyone have an ideas on a rental with pool let me know. Thanks.

nelsonlaptop

Reaction score
Moving To Havasu! :)
Well, it looks like we are on the road to selling, I mean giving our house away! We?re scheduled to close 1 August and need a place to live in Havasu. We?ve been working with Michele Bravada, MsHavasu on the boards, but haven?t found a place yet. So we?re thinking of renting while looking for a home to buy. It?s just Bobbe & I, no pets, and we want a pool for sure. If anyone has any ideas or options for us (Rent or Buy) let me know. Thanks.

Sent PM

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
That white house on Amberwood has always been John's favorite house/compound in the entire city. 750 probably not a bad price, just a bad market to try and sell in.

Looking forward to shopping with you when you get here Pat. See you soon,
Michele

Patyacht

Reaction score
Sale process is proceeding very good. Still so many unknowns to commit on anything. Waiting on County final septic inspection; Financing and Appraisal approval (I've been told buyer is "Golden" but you never know how the appraiser sees things these days). Then we're good except for final inspection by buyer and closing.

rvrgirl

Reaction score
The house on our street on the south side is for sale and it has a pool. It's on Chiricahua. Off of mcculloch and buena vista. Not sure how much they are asking. Just noticed the for sale sign this evening. Nice house with a boat deep garage.

Patyacht

Reaction score
Signing at 11 this morning. On the road heading south on Friday if all goes as planned.:thumbsup