WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MLB Playoffs

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Guy Fieri’s had a 2 hour wait at 1 when we got here. Go straight to Crown Public House and it won’t be too bad…although it is Halloween tomorrow. Parking prices doubled if you use one of the private lots.
Thanks for the advice, we used park and ride and took the light rail. $4 each. I couldn’t find parking under $200. Got there around 1, and went straight to Crown and got on the list for a table. Had a table within 20 minutes while we walked around. Finished lunch about 230, and walked right into Chase with no lines. Left after the last out and was back on the light rail by a little after 9. This was with the Dbacks game, a suns game, and 2 concerts all going at the same time.

Game was fun, the crowd started to turn around the 6th, and were turning the Stand up 2 cancer signs into paper airplanes. When the announcement came over the PA to not throw stuff the boos erupted and the popcorn and drinks began getting thrown. Luckily our seats were under the upper deck.

Also had someone run onto the field and get tackled by security. The fans enjoyed that. Lol.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Ray Charles saw that coming, you can't stand that many runners.:rolleyes: Decent season though.

DWC

Reaction score
Fair to say the umps aren’t gonna let a repeat matchup happen.

IMG_1126.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg

rrrr

Reaction score
Ramping up for next year. My money is on the Dbacks not even making the post season next year. Lol..
You can only hope. This year the Dbacks ending the regular season 16 games behind the Dodgers just wasn't quite enough.

😁

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Ramping up for next year. My money is on the Dbacks not even making the post season next year. Lol..
The D-Backs, Managing General Partner was on the local sports talk show yesterday. He emphatically stated he was spending the unexpected "windfall monies" received from all the post season games on upgrading players. He made mention of three big contract type guys. One third base and two big pitching arms.

I'm not a betting man but I think they may be better next year. Longoria and Walker need to see the ball better next year or retire. They were reliably 8-10 outs per game and you can't spot a team like the Rangers that many outs.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
The D-Backs, Managing General Partner was on the local sports talk show yesterday. He emphatically stated he was spending the unexpected "windfall monies" received from all the post season games on upgrading players. He made mention of three big contract type guys. One third base and two big pitching arms.

I'm not a betting man but I think they may be better next year. Longoria and Walker need to see the ball better next year or retire. They were reliably 8-10 outs per game and you can't spot a team like the Rangers that many outs.
I agree....I think with more rotational depth, they should be able to compete like the Padres should have. 😂