MFKR- I survived, but barely

Xring01

Reaction score
So it was a 4 day weekend for us.
4 Sister In Laws
1 Daughter
1 Daughter in Law
and my wife…

All at my house, for 4 fucking days… I am the only male in the house… no fucking back up what so ever…

I stood alone against that force.

Against all fucking odds… I am still alive, and not divorced…

Calling that Win… Holy shit… those women can talk…

I swear to god… 7 of them in a room, 3 conversations going at the same time, all 7 of them are fully engaged in the 3 conversations AT THE SAME TIME… even with non stop interruptions. But the problem with this strategy, is they can do this for hours, before they decide if we should bbq the chicken or bake it, Or Gin Fizz, versus Margarita’s, or what game they should play next.

These are endless debates… and no one gets angry… they just get louder and interrupt each other non stop??????

Dude I am telling yall right now… My best friend would get punched in the nose if a conversation like these lasted more then than few minutes… WTF.. I just dont get it.

Last edited:

zhandfull

Reaction score
My oldest daughter along can wear me out in about five minutes talking. 😁

Glad you made it through four days with extended family. 👍

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
My Thanksgivings are like that. I’m crawling up the walls by Saturday.

Xring01

Reaction score
Wife, literally left a bit ago, taking the last one to the airport.
In the garage..
With a 4 fingers of some home made mighty fine toasted rye bourbon, the music cranked…
Just relaxing a bit…

Fuck me… that was not fun. I will not be home the next time that shit happens… I would rather go create a Youtube channel and pretend to be homeless in downtown Reno….

and right on fucking cue…. Metallica Orion bounces up… only one thing to do… crank it and take another sip of bourbon.

Last edited:

77charger

Reaction score
I know the feeling lol. Couple weeks ago we dropped our daughter off at college.

My wife her mom,sister,her friend and daughter. I was the only guy and driving around east coast cities and streets was different. But I had like 4-5 experts with me 😂 til I said ok you girls can drive.

Xring01

Reaction score
Alright….
No longer feeling the need to punch the wall….
Venting to yall, The bourbon and music are working….
Just fired up a Rocky Patel Decade… thats been aging in the humidor for a few years…

Heart rate is down… I am gonna make it… most likely this will add to my PTSD… but diffently looking forward to tomorrow…

WIth an empty house… ohhh and work… cant wait for work to hit, so I get all those stupid conversations out of my head, because all they do is make ask WHY IN THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THIS CONVERSATION REALLY MATTERS???

Time for another 4 fingers of bourbon… tomorrow is going to be good day…

2Driver

Reaction score
Been like this for years.

3df53df1985a11e0904c12313b10052d_small.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
4 Sister In Laws
1 Daughter
1 Daughter in Law
and my wife…

All at my house, for 4 fucking days… I am the only male in the house… no fucking back up what so ever…

I swear to god… 7 of them in a room, 3 conversations going at the same time, all 7 of them are fully engaged in the 3 conversations AT THE SAME TIME… even with non stop interruptions. But the problem with this strategy, is they can do this for hours, before they decide if we should bbq the chicken or bake it, Or Gin Fizz, versus Margarita’s, or what game they should play next.

These are endless debates… and no one gets angry… they just get louder and interrupt each other non stop??????

Dude I am telling yall right now… My best friend would get punched in the nose if a conversation like these lasted more then than few minutes… WTF.. I just dont get it.
Oh you poor bastard…😳😳😳

Xring01

Reaction score
If you have a damn good sound system… I mean a damn good sound system…
Fire up

Allan Taylor
Kerouac’s Dream

If you have a damn good system, you will get it…
If you don‘t, you will think I am stupid.

About to sign off for the night.

That was a damn good cigar, and great song to end the evening.

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
I'm sorry honey I didn't know your mother was coming when I signed up for overtime.

But your retired.

I mean I'm helping a friend with something. Bye. Let mw know when she goes home.

Xring01

Reaction score
I'm sorry honey I didn't know your mother was coming when I signed up for overtime.

But your retired.

I mean I'm helping a friend with something. Bye. Let mw know when she goes home.

I guess I am as stupid as I look…

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
I guess I am as stupid as I look…

Nope... it just means your a better man than I am.

I have always done right by my mother-in-law. I take amazing care of her daughter and I give them as much time as they would like together. I just think Arizona to Louisiana is the perfect distance between her and I.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If you have a damn good sound system… I mean a damn good sound system…
Fire up

Allan Taylor
Kerouac’s Dream

If you have a damn good system, you will get it…
If you don‘t, you will think I am stupid.

About to sign off for the night.

That was a damn good cigar, and great song to end the evening.
I’m closing out with The Warning “disciple” live from Mexico City last year.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
4 Sister In Laws
1 Daughter
1 Daughter in Law
and my wife…

Yup, really demonstrates how differently the two genders are wired. Congrats on surviving! Did ya notice how they don't complete thoughts... or is that people under 45 I can't recall... I haven't listened to either group in years but love having em around.

4Waters

Reaction score
4 Sister In Laws
1 Daughter
1 Daughter in Law
and my wife…

Aren't you a Firefighter? If so why didn't you just pick up a 96?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
4 Sister In Laws
1 Daughter
1 Daughter in Law
and my wife…

Gut rolling here.
My wife is the youngest of 10, 2 boys😐
Then there’s nieces and nephews well into the 30s, 40s
And I have 2 daughters. One is almost 30😳

I feel your situation😂😂😂

Get a male dog.

This is Rocky
40760BDF-6A59-44D5-BFF3-C5A135C1B9EE.jpeg

Some times we go on walks.

Most of his breed go 9-10 years-ish.
He’s 12, working towards 13. Because he’s in shape. Because we walk sometimes.😉

He’s old, but when it counts? He’s still this guy
5E37F3DD-F69D-4C3B-A3F6-E05883383D70.jpeg

Get a buddy and balance the scale👍😂

rrrr

Reaction score
I’m closing out with The Warning “disciple” live from Mexico City last year.

If I was fifty years younger, I would be in South America in front of the stage drooling at Ale.

😁

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If I was fifty years younger, I would be in South America in front of the stage drooling at Ale.

😁
I’ve got a ticket on hold for the glass house Pomona in October.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
4 Sister In Laws
1 Daughter
1 Daughter in Law
and my wife…

lol......You made it thru and earned bonus points from your wife for sure.

Xring01

Reaction score
Gut rolling here.
My wife is the youngest of 10, 2 boys😐
Then there’s nieces and nephews well into the 30s, 40s
And I have 2 daughters. One is almost 30😳

I feel your situation😂😂😂

Get a male dog.

This is Rocky
View attachment 1424962

Some times we go on walks.

Most of his breed go 9-10 years-ish.
He’s 12, working towards 13. Because he’s in shape. Because we walk sometimes.😉

He’s old, but when it counts? He’s still this guy View attachment 1424963

Get a buddy and balance the scale👍😂

I have 2 dogs… both females… LOL…

Glad you got a laugh out of my misery…

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
4 Sister In Laws
1 Daughter
1 Daughter in Law
and my wife…

Whats worse in that scenario is if the are all "Synched up" on the monthly "visitor" EEEEEEK

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
My pops referred to it as 'chewing the cud'.
Or more accurately, 'the heifers chewing the cud', but that was understood.

Sounds like some Last Man Standing sh!t right there 🤣

Dan'l

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Been in similar situations before and always found it amazing how much talking was going on with zero listening and the happiness in the 10+ woman's eyes while it was occurring. I was amazed and shocked each time, but I knew to keep my distance and worked hard not to be a main focus of the hen house. What was truly shocking to me was the topics of the semi related conversations, I would never want my children to hear that.

This past Sunday had the following females in our home, my wife, my mom, friends wife, wife's best friend, wife's sons girlfriends at our home for a BBQ / taco fest. The hen house chatter was under control Sunday but had flash backs to other points in my life where estrogen ruled supreme. To the OP, I was thinking about the same thing this weekend. No doubt about it, women love to talk!

Last edited:

Dettom

Reaction score
I thought I was alone in this "conversations of females" phenomenon. The women in my wife's family can have five separate conversations, with five different topics, all at the same time and they know what each other is saying. It's amazing and crazy to witness. I cringe when I see it, while praying to God Himself that it will end soon and the madness will end.

samsah33

Reaction score
My wife is the 4th of 4 sisters, and I have 2 daughters and a bitch. When that estrogen starts flowing, my 150* garage in the middle of summer suddenly becomes the coolest place in the house...

cofooter

Reaction score
My wife is the 4th of 4 sisters, and I have 2 daughters and a bitch. When that estrogen starts flowing, my 150* garage in the middle of summer suddenly becomes the coolest place in the house...
Usually results in a hall pass to do whatever the hell you want for a few days, they won't even know your gone!!!