WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Memorial Day in Parker - RoadRunner!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the RDP crew is gonna be at RoadRunner in the evenings this memorial day, as well as for the wet t shirt contest.. :D

I think I can work a drink special with Jeff the owner if I get enough people.

Anyone interested?

RD

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
i'm off from work, but will be staying around the house ... i have some projects going on. :grumble:

have some drinks for me:thumbsup

by the way, i expect to see some pics of the wet t-shirt contest;)

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I will be there with a pontoon full of thirsty people :thumbsup:drunk:drunk

shawngr

Reaction score
I would love to join ya, What days and what time? Come on RD give me some specifics:D.. Sounds like fun

Last edited:

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
LOL. Thats anybody's guess. but since we wont have Dayna with us. I dont see a repeat of last year...:grumble:

We will be good to go and I WILL be on this boat and very very thirsty :champagne:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
We will be good to go and I WILL be on this boat and very very thirsty :champagne:

:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk

I am guessing I will be the driver of this debacle again and there will not be a re-run of last year :rolleyes:

Thanks for offering...now I can drink :D

BTW...did you guys realize the tube float is the weekend after Memorial.

<----going out for the tube float this year.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk

Thanks for offering...now I can drink :D

BTW...did you guys realize the tube float is the weekend after Memorial.

<----going out for the tube float this year.

Oh shit there goes the welcome mat at RR if Bill's drinking.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Oh shit there goes the welcome mat at RR if Bill's drinking.

I have been drinking there quite a bit lately and have received a warm welcome. Even after Gordo and I polished off 3 Rapers each in a matter of a couple hours......which resulted in us splatter painiting the side of Seans boat.

:puke::puke:

speeddmn

Reaction score
We don't have a DD so I'm guessing we will stay close to Foxes

River Runner

Reaction score
Is the roadrunner shuttle a boat or car? Hollywood7 and I will be there with about 10 others at least one of the days.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did I mention that, if everything goes to plan anyways, this will also be a small "We finally got the new site launched" Party? :D

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Is the pontoons name Tres' Balldos?

Actually more fitting the name is "Yard Sale". H20 is working on a wrap for it. which will look bitchen but also have a little "flair" to it. :D

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I'm thinking we should all go by pontoon that day! Only thing is we need to get there early cuz it will probably get packed!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking we should all go by pontoon that day! Only thing is we need to get there early cuz it will probably get packed!

Thats what Im doing. The tooner will proabably be the only boat in the water all weekend. Nice thing is I dont have to worry about parking as beaching a pontoon is just fine. Plus....girls are allowed to have painted nails on the toon ;)

PVHCA

Reaction score
One of these times I'm gonna make it down. Been relying on Dylan to set something up, gotta better chance of Cakeeater Ed hookin me up, LOL!!!

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Lets do it. 3 years ago they had a great band from Malibu play. It would be rad if they could get another good band to play. That way George doesn't have to spin records from his porch!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We'll be there :champagne:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Hard to take multiple groups on one toon. Our group by itself is 8, then you got Billdo's group + friends etc..

Sorry Nord, a certain checkered Eliminator will most likely be there.. :D Billdo's toon doesn't fit 30 ya know.

RD

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Thats what Im doing. The tooner will proabably be the only boat in the water all weekend. Nice thing is I dont have to worry about parking as beaching a pontoon is just fine. Plus....girls are allowed to have painted nails on the toon ;)

lmao:p did you get my text last night?

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be there with the big Howard, should be room for 8 or 10 more on it..................

:champagne:

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
One of these times I'm gonna make it down. Been relying on Dylan to set something up, gotta better chance of Cakeeater Ed hookin me up, LOL!!!

Your so full of shit, your eyes are brown. Ive lost count of how many times on a friday afternoon (over a cold one at your shop) youve said I want to go to Parker and see what its all about. My standard answer is get in the car and lets go (cant dispute that one can you:fingers:). Then its some ho hum bullshit about a wedding or a dinner party or a birthday party or Ive got my kid this weekend or i'm going to Palm springs or my aunts uncles brother needs me to change a light bulb or some bullshit. BTW did you know that yesterday was NOT Friday:smackhead, got up at today 6:00 and took Jordyn to breakfast thinking it was Satuarday wife was like WTF.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Hard to take multiple groups on one toon. Our group by itself is 8, then you got Billdo's group + friends etc..

Sorry Nord, a certain checkered Eliminator will most likely be there.. :D Billdo's toon doesn't fit 30 ya know.

RD

You guys plan more rigid than a scrap booking club.....Memorial Day is for no plans except a cool/full ice chest :)

Staubi

Whiskey Tango Fox over
Reaction score
looks like I may be in the area for that weekend, gotta take my Gramps up to the Hospital up in Havi for surgery of some sorts on thursday, so I'll go up Tuesday mornin and will most likely be there thru the weekend.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Your so full of shit, your eyes are brown. Ive lost count of how many times on a friday afternoon (over a cold one at your shop) youve said I want to go to Parker and see what its all about. My standard answer is get in the car and lets go (cant dispute that one can you:fingers:). Then its some ho hum bullshit about a wedding or a dinner party or a birthday party or Ive got my kid this weekend or i'm going to Palm springs or my aunts uncles brother needs me to change a light bulb or some bullshit. BTW did you know that yesterday was NOT Friday:smackhead, got up at today 6:00 and took Jordyn to breakfast thinking it was Satuarday wife was like WTF.

I knew exactly what day it was, you on the other hand at 12 coldies deep not so sure, LOL!!:puke:

Ya I'll give ya props to the friday last minute jump in the van ideas, but I'm a planner. So like I keep saying, plan the MOFO!!!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
One of the Kids will be DD, we'll probably float in around sunset.

The Fox's later on for Crab legs, Coconut shrimp and steak.

rvrgirl

Reaction score
If you are needing a place to rent for Memorial-Day or for the tub float. Contact myself or riverratmike. May have a place on the water for you. Please PM us. We are gone this weekend in Parker.. So we will get back with you on Monday.Thanks~ Heather

Tomale

Rest Easy Big Sexy, You'll be missed :(
Reaction score
We'll be there from Friday morning till Monday???????

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Fuck it. I may go down for the weekend. I'll have the pregnant wife drive me down to roadrunner on Saturday if I go. :skull