WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

McStain

Sandlord

Reaction score
BEND OVER AND SUCK YOUR DICK MOTHERFUCKER! THATS ALL YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS SECTION...YOU FUCKING MEATHEAD!!!

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 6.29.53 AM.png

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
BEND OVER AND SUCK YOUR DICK MOTHERFUCKER! THATS ALL YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS SECTION...YOU FUCKING MEATHEAD!!!

I guess you ignored the obvious huh?
I responded to him in his native dialogue (all caps, m’fer, etc), that’s the only thing some Trumpkins comprehend!
While he’s bent over sucking his dick he should lick the poo
emoji90.png
off his ass, it’s disgusting!! [QUOTE : STAINLESS]^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whatever RD were to charge every month for this forum alone,it would be worth it. LoL
image.jpeg

MELTED STAINLESS Well Done :)

Last edited:

thetub

Reaction score
Looks like someone has an obsession with sucking dick.
I think Tubby said it best! Have you made it to Crenshaw & 56th yet? 500 is a lot of sausage!:eek:

see you saucegobbling cocksucker BBC means Big Black Cock to whack job cumguzzling lovin slurpers like you...

for normal folk BBC on a boating website means Big Block Chevy...

see post #64

saucedaddy

Reaction score
see you saucegobbling cocksucker BBC means Big Black Cock to whack job cumguzzling lovin slurpers like you...

for normal folk BBC on a boating website means Big Block Chevy...

see post #64
Nice try Stubby! Own your shit for once! Btw... I thought you were pussing out? Bye Bye Felicia!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
image.gif

I guess you ignored the obvious huh?
I responded to him in his native dialogue (all caps, m’fer, etc), that’s the only thing some Trumpkins comprehend!
While he’s bent over sucking his dick he should lick the poo [emoji90] off his ass, it’s disgusting!!

Go suck your dick some more, you’re obviously not full yet!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
i may have gotten lost

I may have gotten lost, is he talking about himself not contributing , or me ??

RP,at no time should you attempt a serious response to Stainless.You are on topic in every thread you participate in.Stainless is total Nonsense,never on topic.Stainless is after your phone #, he is recruiting.Along with the recruiting he is Phishing for a threat of any kind to harp on for days,weeks,even years.
No,Stainless is not talking about you contributing.Gotta say RP your posts are unique :),that is what makes RDP P&G what it is,Great.The Idiots Narrative is in no way reality.

Last edited: