WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

McStain

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
McCain Confirms He Gave Trump Dossier to Comey: ‘Duty Demanded I Do’ It

“I reviewed its contents. The allegations were disturbing, but I had no idea which if any were true. I could not independently verify any of it, and so I did what any American who cares about our nation’s security should have done.”

ok .gif

Karma's a bitch Johnny!!!!

mcCain forgive me .gif

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I reviewed its contents. The allegations were disturbing, but I had no idea which if any were true. I could not independently verify any of it, and so I did what any American who cares about our nation’s security should have done.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Just another example of what a senile vindictive prick the guy has become over the years. He is the poster child for why term limits are needed. He is exactly what is wrong in our government and how the "establishment" was created and has taken focus off the citizens and given Roman like powers to the sloth politicians and bureaucrats gorging themselves at the trough financed by the peoples' money.:mad:

The power of his office has eaten him up and even now in his sad state of disease, he cannot let go.......:(

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Fucker dead yet?
No shit, I've been questioning this since he disclosed it. Now if Flake would go to some far away Island and stay there, maybe AZ could start winning again the way the people want it.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
995337D0-36D3-47EE-A511-6BC42AA8FD52.gif
Ohhhh shit....Reg, were gonna need a Costco sized tube of cream here. STAT!

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg
Wow! I’m honored that you have now plagiarized 100% of my smack into one post! That shit puts Melanias to shame. Thanks for scrubbin my jock proper!;)

530RL

Reaction score
Fucker dead yet?

Trumpkins thanking the post and cheering for the death by cancer of an individual that gave so much to defend our Country and our Constitution.

I guess that is the Trumpkin definition of MAGA.

What a Country we have become in such a short period of time.....

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Trumpkins thanking the post and cheering for the death by cancer of an individual that gave so much to defend our Country and our Constitution.

Can you imagine the outrage if an S7 member even hinted at a cancer funny? Not a peep from the Trumpkins, nor a rebuttal. As one key player would command....."The silence is deafening"!:rolleyes:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

Well said 530!

HST4ME

Reaction score

Oh boo fucking hoo.... I don't really care how some of these lifer political leches come to their end, be it for some of them it can't come fast enough. Nice try though.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Can you imagine the outrage if an S7 member even hinted at a cancer funny? Not a peep from the Trumpkins, nor a rebuttal. As one key player would command....."The silence is deafening"!:rolleyes:

Hahaha...........go cry to all the Middle East parents who lost children and the children who lost parents because of that bought off piece of garbage!

500bbc

Reaction score

Hell, they almost sound as fucked up as you...almost...

You'll always be # 1!

Fucking turd licker...

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Yeah....ain't it Great...MAGA!... Isn't it amazing what can happen when you "take your eye off the ball" while you're swinging a "political correctness" bat ...YOU LOSE!...especially when that "ball" is the desires of the American Public!

In regards to McCain......IMO, he simply did not know when to quit.....sad

Tank

Reaction score
McCain reminds me of this dude...Just a grumpy old fuck. Not happy he's dying...Can't say I'm not happy he's leaving politics though. Guys an idiot. Yes, thank you for your service and getting shot down twice and surviving POW status...really doesn't have anything to do with his current job. I do however find it SUPER humorous that the left detested him when he was running for president and called him all kinds of names in the press but now that he's basically a democrat lol, the left loves him. :rolleyes:
29.jpg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Google McCain,there is several biography links,Rolling Stone etc.Yes,McCain is about to die,very sad and difficult for a man and family.But,gotta say this guy is a piece of work both good and bad.He has had one hell of a life.
Might be a good idea to read a accurate description that is not a PR piece.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Google McCain,there is several biography links,Rolling Stone etc.Yes,McCain is about to die,very sad and difficult for a man and family.But,gotta say this guy is a piece of work both good and bad.He has had one hell of a life.
Exactly, he's NOT what a lot of people think he is!!!

Tank

Reaction score

Yea, I've read some articles that discuss the horrendous way he treated his wife among other things.
Somebody can be a war hero and still be an absolute piece of shit outside of those moments of greatness.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Yea, I've read some articles that discuss the horrendous way he treated his wife among other things.
Somebody can be a war hero and still be an absolute piece of shit outside of those moments of greatness.

We read the same article,good read.She is net 200 million on her own from her Dad.Bud distributor in Phoenix. She is young enough a good life is ahead of her.

Tank

Reaction score
We read the same article,good read.She is net 200 million on her own from her Dad.Bud distributor in Phoenix. She is young enough a good life is ahead of her.
That'd be the one!! Of course it was an online article and you never know the validity or bias associated with it but it was interesting and very sad the way he treated her. Very douche-bag-esq

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
McCain is a fucking piece of shit. Proven before to be a traitor as he disclosed information as a POW.

I wish no ill will upon him as far as his disease, but it's been a fallacy that he is some sort of hero, like the fucktards here present him to be.

There is plenty information on him out there if you look. I have posted details before.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
McCain is a fucking piece of shit. Proven before to be a traitor as he disclosed information as a POW.

I wish no ill will upon him as far as his disease, but it's been a fallacy that he is some sort of hero, like the fucktards here present him to be.

There is plenty information on him out there if you look. I have posted details before.

Trump is a fucking piece of SHIT! Remind me how many times he got a deferment and subsequent draft dodger, I keep forgetting?
[emoji57]

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Trump is a fucking piece of SHIT! Remind me how many times he got a deferment and subsequent draft dodger, I keep forgetting?
[emoji57]

Sen. John McCain on Monday said he doesn’t consider President Donald Trump a draft dodger, despite appearing to take a swipe at Trump on Sunday by criticizing people who “found a doctor that would say that they had a bone spur” to avoid military service.
“I don’t consider him so much a draft dodger as I feel the system was so wrong that certain Americans could evade their responsibilities to serve the country,” the Arizona senator said Monday morning on ABC’s “The View.”
QUOTE:10/23/17

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
[emoji57]
What did you say sperm burper? There is a HUGE difference between not serving at all, and giving up your fellow soldiers and vital information you fucking door knob.

Seriously, every time you post, everyone here drops IQ points for having to read it to get to the next post.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
What did you say sperm burper? There is a HUGE difference between not serving at all, and giving up your fellow soldiers and vital information you fucking door knob.

Seriously, every time you post, everyone here drops IQ points for having to read it to get to the next post.

Really deep throat?
McCain wouldn’t leave captivity you stupid cock sucker! Your messiah Trump wouldn’t even put himself in harms way, that’s how fucking stupid and unintelligent you are for even making such an imbecile response. Go do what you do and change the fucking oil you asswipe!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Really deep throat?
McCain wouldn’t leave captivity you stupid cock sucker! Your messiah Trump wouldn’t even put himself in harms way, that’s how fucking stupid and unintelligent you are for even making such an imbecile response. Go do what you do and change the fucking oil you asswipe!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality.

image.jpeg

MELTED STAINLESS

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Really deep throat?
Kind of like Bill Clinton dodging and Obama, did either serve?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
North Korea summit place & time set
Iran deal circling the bowl.
Gina Haspel CIA Director just about assured confirmation,despite obstruction.
Blakenship run out of W. Virginia with the help of President Trump.
Trump approval running @ 50%
Market running nice & steady.
Govt. Income far more than expected.( Tax Legislation)
Eric Schneiderman NY AG resigned. ( "Poke the Bear and his family best not beat women.")

Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti is finding himself on the hot seat over a disbarment complaintand questions about who is funding him and how he obtained bank records for Trump attorney Michael Cohen, ZeroHedge reported.
And now there is a legal who’s funding Avenatti, how he was privy to Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s bank records – and how exactly did he obtain banking transactions for two men also named Michael Cohen, who he wrongly accused in a seven-page ‘dossier’released this week.”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last week was a Great week,this week going to be even better.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
DC51EBBE-543A-4096-ABE3-2A0550D4EC21.jpeg
Eric Schneiderman NY AG resigned. ( "Poke the Bear and his family best not beat women.")

Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti is finding himself on the hot seat over a disbarment complaintand questions about who is funding him and how he obtained bank records for Trump attorney Michael Cohen, ZeroHedge reported.
And now there is a legal who’s funding Avenatti, how he was privy to Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s bank records – and how exactly did he obtain banking transactions for two men also named Michael Cohen, who he wrongly accused in a seven-page ‘dossier’released this week.”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
View attachment 644314 View attachment 644315 View attachment 644316
Good nite Libtards..

image-jpeg.642257

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
View attachment 644314 View attachment 644315 View attachment 644316

Forgot to mention OLIVER NORTH PRESIDENT OF NRA. United States would not exist if not for guys like Oliver North.Can you imagine being on the front lines with some of the ass wipes in this forum. EMAL EMAL EMAL,WTF is that about on Premier Performance Boating site.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Forgot to mention OLIVER NORTH PRESIDENT OF NRA. United States would not exist if not for guys like Oliver North.Can you imagine being on the front lines with some of the ass wipes in this forum. EMAL EMAL EMAL,WTF is that about on Premier Performance Boating site.

They’d never make it to the front.