WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mammoth Off Road Ride Report

Hallett270act

Reaction score
Amazing pictures. That is a beautiful spot and I can't imagine a better way to take it all in than with good friends and kick ass off road vehicles. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meaney77

Reaction score
Great thread I liked the last one you did also what GPS do you have in the buggy?

Thanks man! The GPS is a Lowrance Baja 540. Great unit, almost has to much info when you are trying to plot a course. I need to get a topo card for it, it shows all of the marked trails in the western U.S. both of my buddies had them for the first time and swore by them.

Last edited:

Meaney77

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the thread and the photo's. I would love to fish the Owens and the East Walker some time. They look like the epitome of a true fly fishing stream. No trees or things to get your line hung up on. Was anything biting besides mosquito's ?

Its a great place to fish and fly fish! And there is a shit load of other lakes and streams to venture to if the fishing sucks! We all caught a few rainbow trout but let them go.

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
I think we are going to do this trip next year with our sxs' s it's going to be a fucking blast!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

nowski

Reaction score
On your next trip to Mammoth you may want to look into paying a visit to the ghost town Of Bodie. Check it out on youtube...

Meaney77

Reaction score
On your next trip to Mammoth you may want to look into paying a visit to the ghost town Of Bodie. Check it out on youtube...

Ya we did that last year, it was cool to see. That road that goes into Bodie is kind of a bitch!