WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

**Madonna - STaPles Center

Parker Dreamin

Can I get a what what ???
Reaction score
Anybody headed to Staples Center tonight?

The wife and I are going for our 10 year anniversary.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Congrats on the 10 years.

Sorry you have to go to Madonna

:gayfight:D

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
is it for a halloween special?

madonna-scary-arm.jpg

no thanks! she was great in her time but that time is long gone.

drtywhat

Reaction score
Hate all you want, but you know you cum dumpster faggots all used to listen to Madonna back in the day. She was a pop icon and all her music kicked ass. My wife and I have seen her in concert. She will go down in the music hall of fame. Say what you want but you all know you listened to her?

Parker Dreamin go enjoy your 10 year anniversary with the misses. You will have a great time. Congrats on 10 years. Some of these fucktards on here cant even stay married to their hand for 1 year. Fuck the haters :fingers:

Joker

Reaction score
Hate all you want, but you know you cum dumpster faggots all used to listen to Madonna back in the day. She was a pop icon and all her music kicked ass. My wife and I have seen her in concert. She will go down in the music hall of fame. Say what you want but you all know you listened to her?

Parker Dreamin go enjoy your 10 year anniversary with the misses. You will have a great time. Congrats on 10 years. Some of these fucktards on here cant even stay married to their hand for 1 year. Fuck the haters :fingers:

:thumbsup

Parker Dreamin

Reaction score
thats fucking awesome right there.......

and all the haters would go if they had somebody to go with

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

Have you tried a different "Pop" icon? :D

Reaction score

Yea if your fucking old like most of you fucks. :D

boatsntoys

Reaction score
My wife and I saw here a few years ago. She really knows how to put on a show. Took us on a great mind trip thru the 80's 90's 00's.
I felt like a kid again for a few hours. Would love to see her again. She spares no expense on her shows, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Anybody headed to Staples Center tonight?

The wife and I are going for our 10 year anniversary.

Enjoy the sex after you take your wife to see the show. :thumbsup Shintoo will be home stroking his meat with the left over chickpea grease... :D

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
She has huge talent and you have to respect what she has done for pop music but she totally jumped the shark and lost all my respect when she turned her traveling circus into an Obama love-in. These celebs need to stick with what they do best and entertain. Keep the focking political ram-rod out of the throats of the people that pay good money to see the show.

Sorry you have to be subjected to her political rants. Have fun.:D

Attachments

• madonna-obama-tattoobig.jpg
    madonna-obama-tattoobig.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 259

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I took my wife to see her a fwe years ago as well. Agree, she puts on a great show.

JMC

Reaction score
That stick of stink supports everything that is not right in this world. At the same time, she donates a good bit of money for some really needed causes. I guess its a wash, but if she whips out the Ham wallet on stage, you'd better duck.....dont want non of that on ya.

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
:D:lmao:D

That stick of stink supports everything that is not right in this world. At the same time, she donates a good bit of money for some really needed causes. I guess its a wash, but if she whips out the Ham wallet on stage, you'd better duck.....dont want non of that on ya.

Parker Dreamin

Reaction score
It was a good show. She did not come on till after 10:00.

Sent from upinya

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

OOOOwwwww, somebody hit a nerve......She looks better on the radio these days.:skull

drtywhat

Reaction score
OOOOwwwww, somebody hit a nerve......She looks better on the radio these days.:skull

The nerve was struck when the original poster was excited about going somewhere for his 10 year wedding anniversary with his wife of 10 years somewhere special they both were gonna celebrate.

All this fucking board does is shit on another mans pride and excitement. We see it thread after thread. :thumbsdown

I hope you had a good time Parker Dreamin. Congrats on your 10 years of marriage. I am celebrating 15 years in Nov. Its nice to see people still married and love each other and stay committed. It's certainly the minority in this world.:thumbsup

Reaction score
The nerve was struck when the original poster was excited about going somewhere for his 10 year wedding anniversary with his wife of 10 years somewhere special they both were gonna celebrate.

All this fucking board does is shit on another mans pride and excitement. We see it thread after thread. :thumbsdown

I hope you had a good time Parker Dreamin. Congrats on your 10 years of marriage. I am celebrating 15 years in Nov. Its nice to see people still married and love each other and stay committed. It's certainly the minority in this world.:thumbsup

God damn.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the couch this morning. Relax, you going to stress yourself out and cause you to have out bursts and shit

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
God damn.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the couch this morning. Relax, you going to stress yourself out and cause you to have out bursts and shit

Maybe he has Turrets! :D

JMC

Reaction score
E216_5012EE01.jpg Nope...he ain't having it either....shits scary man

drtywhat

Reaction score
God damn.

Tyro,
Our broncos arent looking to hot this season and I need my wife to put out@@:grumble:

Parker Dreamin

Reaction score
We had a blast :)

Going to see Carrie Underwood Tuesday night.

Haters?

Sent from upinya

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Some women from country music have good songs lately, Carrie U, Miranda L, and Jana Kramer. Probably others also.

Parker Dreamin

Reaction score
Carrie put on a great show last night........ and there was a ton of strange running around.....:boobeyes: