WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LOTO 2024 Trip!

BoatWhipz

Reaction score
@RiverDave How’s the boat running?
Well not as desired and now parked at the mechanics 🧰 🙈 engines sound and feel happy, slight popping occasionally on starboard engine when shifting into gear.

Running mid 80’s Dave said should run 90’s or low hundreds maybe even teens, he has friends with similar boat and less power ilmors that does 90’s but has stand off boxes. Sounds like stand off boxes may be an addition in the future.

At this point we have the port engine inside header heating up, due to not enough water, having mechanics check it out today. Hoping something dumb like debris in sea strainer or just bad impeller not getting enough flow through.

Was good till the last few feet when we docked after a good distance of just idling in a no wake zone

BoatWhipz

Reaction score
There is a small one, on the same dock as my BIL's boat. I stare at it every time I walk by.

Seems narrow, but maybe not? Sure looks good though!
Yeah only felt narrow when you want to wall by someone on the sides, luckily it has like 3 doors to below and you can walk on both sides, not familiar with these guys at all myself. The power retracting fabric roof is my dave part for sure, Dave seems to love the AC idea for those lovely hot Havasu days

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Performance Boat Center is already working on the boat and we should be up and running in no time.. in the mean time we are gonna address the tire and the phone and should be 5x5 by this afternoon!

There is no problem that throwing more money at it can’t fix.. lol

Still not throwing as much as this guy though!

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Pics from yesterday l, Stacy didn’t trust me with her phone so she took all these.. lol

IMG_5689.jpeg
IMG_5694.jpeg
IMG_5698.jpeg

IMG_5703.jpeg
IMG_5704.jpeg
IMG_5705.jpeg
IMG_5706.jpeg
IMG_5707.jpeg
IMG_5708.jpeg
IMG_5709.jpeg
IMG_5710.jpeg
IMG_5711.jpeg
IMG_5712.jpeg
IMG_5713.jpeg
IMG_5714.jpeg
IMG_5718.jpeg

Singleton

Reaction score
Back in the game.. had my old phone fed Ex’d and activated

Also got a bright green floatie thing in case this one goes in the drink it isn’t gonna sink.. lol
Now, you just need to fix truck tire, trailer brakes and boat issues.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Hopefully will be holding up a bass in that picture next week🤞 these cool mornings have been amazing

That's going to be ME!! I have told Christa and a few people, when we move out there, I am going to learn to fish! Bass bote with a 450 on it will double as my fish rig and and my adrenaline hotrod boat!

Tank0088

Reaction score
Well not as desired and now parked at the mechanics 🧰 🙈 engines sound and feel happy, slight popping occasionally on starboard engine when shifting into gear.

Running mid 80’s Dave said should run 90’s or low hundreds maybe even teens, he has friends with similar boat and less power ilmors that does 90’s but has stand off boxes. Sounds like stand off boxes may be an addition in the future.

At this point we have the port engine inside header heating up, due to not enough water, having mechanics check it out today. Hoping something dumb like debris in sea strainer or just bad impeller not getting enough flow through.

Was good till the last few feet when we docked after a good distance of just idling in a no wake zone
Maybe he sucked up his phone

Singleton

Reaction score
The header is cracked on the boat so that’s a nogo for this trip truck tires fixed. We are back in the game and heading to the bar.

And I got a floaty for my phone so I solve that problem permanently
Ouch, that sucks.

BlowMe

Reaction score
That's going to be ME!! I have told Christa and a few people, when we move out there, I am going to learn to fish! Bass bote with a 450 on it will double as my fish rig and and my adrenaline hotrod boat!
I will be your partner if you wanna start doing tournaments!

Think I'm gonna go down there next year and rent a guide for spoonbill snagging season that way I can see how he does it and get a setup for my buddies sea ark

My buddy with the sea ark is on the Mississippi right now doing some cat fishing. Not sure if he is pulling an all nighter tonight or not

For the same reasons you just said, i was looking at Gambler bass boats pretty hard there for a minute. Love the way those boats look

sonicss31

Reaction score
The header is cracked on the boat so that’s a nogo for this trip truck tires fixed. We are back in the game and heading to the bar.

And I got a floaty for my phone so I solve that problem permanently
Depending on where the header is cracked, they can repaired reliably by someone with the expertise. I had a guy in MD that did mine years ago and hopefully you have a similar guy out west. Good luck and enjoy the rest of your days out there. :cool:

Romans9

Reaction score
I will be your partner if you wanna start doing tournaments!

Think I'm gonna go down there next year and rent a guide for spoonbill snagging season that way I can see how he does it and get a setup for my buddies sea ark

My buddy with the sea ark is on the Mississippi right now doing some cat fishing. Not sure if he is pulling an all nighter tonight or not

For the same reasons you just said, i was looking at Gambler bass boats pretty hard there for a minute. Love the way those boats look

The best snagging spot in Missouri is 30 minutes from LOTO. Actually its one of the best in the world.
If you are going to come here to snag send me a PM and I will get you a contact to take you.

cofooter

Reaction score
heThe best snagging spot in Missouri is 30 minutes from LOTO. Actually its one of the best in the world.
If you are going to come here to snag send me a PM and I will get you a contact to take you.
Wait a minute, lost track! You talking about chicks or fish??? haha

BlowMe

Reaction score
The best snagging spot in Missouri is 30 minutes from LOTO. Actually its one of the best in the world.
I appreciate that and will keep that in mind! Thank you! I live in Troy, MO and always used to go snagging below Alton dam or on the chain of rocks when they used to let you fish over there. Have never done it on a lake and trolled for em before

Good Stuff

Reaction score
I think this is one of those cases shit happens.
Probably ran 10-15 hours since then at least. No guarantees on longevity it just verifies they aren’t bad then. I had a “freshly rebuilt” -1 drive last me 3 weekends when I bought my current boat. It sucks but is what it is. My rebuild has to be close to 100 hours now with a +1 spaced lower. For all I know it was too high x dimension, first cat, and me being new to a motor with blower surge though. 😂🤦🏽‍♂️ I might pull the spacer next season and start chasing the 109mph Teague got in a boat test with my hull and less power. 😬

pixrthis

Reaction score
Any RDP’rs in a grey F150 with AZ plates get to Loto yesterday? I got passed by one in Mo traveling up the 44. You don’t see many Arizona plates in Missouri.