WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for Hot Boat mag issue Jan 2001

Woodie

Reaction score
I know these requests come up occasionally but just thought I'd give it a shot in the dark. I've found a source for a photocopy but would like to find an original magazine if possible.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Hot Boat had a magazine?

I might have a copy, give me "two weeks" to get back to ya.

retaocleg

Reaction score
i have a copy........but it'll cost some booby pics😁 and $2 extra if from canada

send me your addy......
jan.jpg
jan2001.jpg

Last edited:

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I know these requests come up occasionally but just thought I'd give it a shot in the dark. I've found a source for a photocopy but would like to find an original magazine if possible.

Which boat in it is yours?

retaocleg

Reaction score
edit: you have to tell which is yours before sending.......the boards moderate themselves here😁 this isnt f-book, we need transparency, cant just walk in with 10 posts and expect complacency, we have standards🙄...........or booby pics...without standards, it will be anarchy.........or booby pics

Last edited:

Woodie

Reaction score
edit: you have to tell which is yours before sending.......the boards moderate themselves here😁 this isnt f-book, we need transparency, cant just walk in with 10 posts and expect complacency, we have standards🙄...........or booby pics...without standards, it will be anarchy.........or booby pics
True story here, asking for a friend. He recently purchased a 22' Cougar MTR w/ twin 280's. The boat was painted when he purchased it but he has been stripping it back down to the original gel scheme. He's not an inmate as of yet but is a regular on Scream and Fly. His screen name there is Cresentbar. Does the HB mag that you have contain the Cougar? Wife won't cooperate for booby pics.
1652845089826.png

Woodie

Reaction score
edit: you have to tell which is yours before sending.......the boards moderate themselves here😁 this isnt f-book, we need transparency, cant just walk in with 10 posts and expect complacency, we have standards🙄...........or booby pics...without standards, it will be anarchy.........or booby pics.
1652846770589.png
1652846770589.png

This one is mine. 22' Daytona w/225 promaxes.

WAAZ

Reaction score
True story here, asking for a friend. He recently purchased a 22' Cougar MTR w/ twin 280's. The boat was painted when he purchased it but he has been stripping it back down to the original gel scheme. He's not an inmate as of yet but is a regular on Scream and Fly. His screen name there is Cresentbar. Does the HB mag that you have contain the Cougar? Wife won't cooperate for booby pics. View attachment 1116954
Hopefully see that thing out at CB this summer - looks like a sweet ride! Even sweeter if it has off-shore mids.

Woodie

Reaction score
Hopefully see that thing out at CB this summer - looks like a sweet ride! Even sweeter if it has off-shore mids.
We're located up in Washington state. Running primarily on the Columbia River. Where's CB?

WAAZ

Reaction score
Crescent Bar - 10 miles north of Vantage on the river.

Woodie

Reaction score
Crescent Bar - 10 miles north of Vantage on the river.
We'll damn, I'll gladly drag it down. Where are you located, what are you running. Going to be out on the river the weekend after Memorial day. Couples of freinds are bringing out some triple digit boats too. Give me a heads up and we'll see you on the water. I'm in Wenatchee.

retaocleg

Reaction score
wifey sent monday..........spread the info on how RDP delivered👍
also, still waiting on boobie pics...........dont have to be the wifey, just indulge the degenerates(like me)

like Ron White says..

Last edited: