WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for fiberglass repair/work in SoCal

jarrettolson

Reaction score
Have some minor gel work on the deck of the spectra that I would like to have taken care of. Also I am pulling out the fiberglass tanks and have a pair of aluminum tanks that I want glassed in. Any recommendations? I am in the South Bay LAX area and would like someone local if possible.

Thanks.

Jarrett

Singleton

Reaction score
Nothing close comes to mind, Islander it top notch but a drive.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
The Schiada glass shop/skunk works is in Long Beach.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Orange County Boat Repair is the closest of Beach Blvd in Stanton next would be Rick at Islander marine in Ontario.

jarrettolson

Reaction score
Orange County Boat Repair is the closest of Beach Blvd in Stanton next would be Rick at Islander marine in Ontario.

I'll be giving both of them a call. I have always heard islander is top notch. Have not heard of OC boat repair, what have they done for you?

Thanks again

Jarrett

NicPaus

Reaction score
I'll be giving both of them a call. I have always heard islander is top notch. Have not heard of OC boat repair, what have they done for you?

Thanks again

Jarrett

Been to OC several times in the last 13 years. 1 big scratch another time my boat was hit while anchored I had them do a mini detail (fix all scratches on top) and the floors rotted out of my Ultra as they were never glassed. Matched the gel perfectly.

I have also used Islander Marine. They both made repairs and matched my gel coat perfectly.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
So cal speed and marine. Mario is great to deal with and does a great job. (661) 702-0915 tell him Dave petty sent you.

jarrettolson

Reaction score
I just wanted to follow up for anyone in the future looking for glass/gel work I would highly recommend Sal Sr & Jr over at OC boat repair. I cannot begin to express how great of a job they did on our spectra. They did an outstanding job of glassing in the aluminum tanks, the reinforcement work that they did on the underside of the boat to prevent future cracking was awesome as well. Good people, excellent work and affordable pricing. I will be dropping the boat back off in two weeks for the top side to be redone.

http://www.orangecountyboatrepair.com/Home.html