SHAKE-YO-AZZ

Reaction score
anyone know any good companies or companies to stay away from

TCHB

Reaction score
Cutting Edge Concrete are good guys.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Ted's cutting edge. They're very good and fair. He's doing more work at my house in a week or so.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
You getting the slab poured for the new garage for my boat at your Havi pad? :D

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
teach the crew that does your flatwork what the terms "slope", "drainage", and common f^(#ing sense are, before you let any Havasu concrete company work on your place. I feel like, the bosses don't write anything down, the workers get no detailed instructions, no body gives a shit until they want to get paid, and none of them expect you to notice any errors. (they think the property owner is a dumbass) I've been through 3+ years of local, fair work, poor work and incompetence, never selecting the lowest price and always using licensed contractors. GOOD LUCK to you.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ

Reaction score
teach the crew that does your flatwork what the terms "slope", "drainage", and common f^(#ing sense are, before you let any Havasu concrete company work on your place. I feel like, the bosses don't write anything down, the workers get no detailed instructions, no body gives a shit until they want to get paid, and none of them expect you to notice any errors. (they think the property owner is a dumbass) I've been through 3+ years of local, fair work, poor work and incompetence, never selecting the lowest price and always using licensed contractors. GOOD LUCK to you.

thanks for you advice

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Dan Watson Associated Concrete Inc. 928 854 1854 Quality work and Honest...:thumbup:

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
you still go to havasu lol I know Michelle wants to go lol she can go with me

Lol...yea punk....gimme another season and we'll be making a comeback. You better start getting your stamina up old man so u can keep up with me. :D We gotta get together soon man. Maybe we'll have a Q here this Summer. :drink

Finally made it

Reaction score
anyone know any good companies or companies to stay away from

I have used Masonry and More on my last 3 projects and have been very pleased with the work they have done. Block walls, garage slab and driveway. Give Jeff a call #928-486-3965

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I have used Masonry and More on my last 3 projects and have been very pleased with the work they have done. Block walls, garage slab and driveway. Give Jeff a call #928-486-3965
I've been told around town that Jeff is the go to guy for all of the above and I know he did 2FF's work on his last house.....which looked great!! He is also a close friend of a friend so I decided I'd call him for a job I need to do around the house.

I called Jeff and asked him to come by and give me a quote for a section out by the pool as well as pouring a slab on the side of the house where I park my boat trailer. he came over within a day and we talked completely through the scope of work and he even had me follow him to another of his jobs so I could see what his guys could do and the quality of the work.....which was good so I said gimme a quote and let;s get started.

Fast forward 6-8 weeks and I have still not received the quote. I have called/texted him at least 4 times and the answer is....I'll have it to you tomorrow/Monday/whatever........still no quote so he is apparently much too busy right now to even give a quote so I'd be concerned about their ability to get to your job. On the other hand this is Havasu and this behavior is kind of a way many contractors do things here but to not even give someone a quote especially after multiple commitments to do so is just not a company I will likely do business with...................my .02

Clearmax

Reaction score
X2 with masonry and more. I will never use them

Blown Lavey

Mid week boating anyone..
Reaction score
Skip masonry and more they screwed up my buddy's rv parking (drainage) and he had to take them to small claims to get him to fix it.

wishiknew

Reaction score
Stewart Concrete Fort Mohave 1ST Rate Co !

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
Stewart, didn't follow plans on stem walls and completely ignored the elevation of the slab for my 36'x36' garage. Fucked up my future plans for my lot. :mad:

Finally made it

Reaction score
I've been told around town that Jeff is the go to guy for all of the above and I know he did 2FF's work on his last house.....which looked great!! He is also a close friend of a friend so I decided I'd call him for a job I need to do around the house.

I called Jeff and asked him to come by and give me a quote for a section out by the pool as well as pouring a slab on the side of the house where I park my boat trailer. he came over within a day and we talked completely through the scope of work and he even had me follow him to another of his jobs so I could see what his guys could do and the quality of the work.....which was good so I said gimme a quote and let;s get started.

Fast forward 6-8 weeks and I have still not received the quote. I have called/texted him at least 4 times and the answer is....I'll have it to you tomorrow/Monday/whatever........still no quote so he is apparently much too busy right now to even give a quote so I'd be concerned about their ability to get to your job. On the other hand this is Havasu and this behavior is kind of a way many contractors do things here but to not even give someone a quote especially after multiple commitments to do so is just not a company I will likely do business with...................my .02

Sorry to hear this. I guess you are not the only one to mention problems with them. All I can say is I must have been lucky cause my slab and drive turned out bitchen.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

just figure the square ft. and times 3... that if you pay alittle too much... 2.75 with out pump...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. I guess you are not the only one to mention problems with them. All I can say is I must have been lucky cause my slab and drive turned out bitchen.

they did 40k worth of all perfect concrete for me... I can't say enough good about jeff and his crew,,,

that being said... we used ace concrete for the new house,,, same deal...small jobs are hard to get a bid and stay affordable... just figure out what it should cost and tell them to come and do it..:)

you can get 2 buck a ft in vegas right now:thumbup:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Stewart, didn't follow plans on stem walls and completely ignored the elevation of the slab for my 36'x36' garage. Fucked up my future plans for my lot. :mad:

some times that happens off the topl ..

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
they did 40k worth of all perfect concrete for me... I can't say enough good about jeff and his crew,,,

that being said... we used ace concrete for the new house,,, same deal...small jobs are hard to get a bid and stay affordable... just figure out what it should cost and tell them to come and do it..:)

you can get 2 buck a ft in vegas right now:thumbup:

Yeah.....exactly why I called Jeff.....not really bagging on the guy but it is just FUCKING RUDE to not even get back to someone.....just sayin

SHAKE-YO-AZZ

Reaction score

well I did call Jeff before I put up this post, I talk to a guy he said he would go by my place and give me an estimate. a few days past and I did not get a call back so I called the office and spoke to a lady she said she would look into it and have someone call me back. Well that was 3 weeks ago lol

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Hurry up and get this thing done.....my boat needs a garage in Havi. :D