WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a rental

CRAZYEYE

Reaction score
Anyone have a rental house on the river. Looking for a 4 bedroom on the water around needles for memorial day.
Thanks in advance for any help. You can pm me or email me with any info. [email protected]

Joker

Reaction score
What's the size of Phils(PVHCA) place? I know it's not in needles but pretty close?

CRAZYEYE

Reaction score
Does he give RDP discounts? Ill need it for memorial day weekend Thus thru Sunday

PVHCA

Reaction score
What's the size of Phils(PVHCA) place? I know it's not in needles but pretty close?

Mine is in Needles at the Palms River Resort, 1 BD, 1 BA. Here's the problem, the park management doesn't allow short term rentals any longer for home owners. You can call the manager Sherry and ask her for mine and see what she says but it's up to her.

CRAZYEYE

Reaction score
Mine is in Needles at the Palms River Resort, 1 BD, 1 BA. Here's the problem, the park management doesn't allow short term rentals any longer for home owners. You can call the manager Sherry and ask her for mine and see what she says but it's up to her.

We Love the Palms I have checked out your place while we were there last season. This trip we have 2 couples with kids so the 1 bedroom would not cut it for this trip but Ill keep you in mind for when its just me and the wife Thanks for your reply.