WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Live webcast starting..

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
What do you get when you cross an Afro-American with the Energizer Bunny???

Mini Kat :D :D

Thanks for livening up the street scene...most of those vendors looked like they were waiting for the CPR Team to arrive...

Reaction score
Mini cat you held it down for the brothas yesterday. lol, :D awesome job man awesome job

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
GREAT JOB MINI KAT!!! From what I saw yesterday you handeled that shit!!! You are officialy the RDP spokesman!

sent from somewhere I probably should not be!!

C-2

Reaction score
Mini cat you held it down for the brothas yesterday. lol, :D awesome job man awesome job

It sounds to me like Mini is a bruddah, not a brutha? Howzit Mini?

Either way he killed it, outstanding job. So much better than any outsider who does not know the sport, asking LAM questions.

Great job to the enitre crew. Looking forward to todays broadcast.

Reaction score
It sounds to me like Mini is a bruddah, not a brutha? Howzit Mini?

Either way he killed it, outstanding job. So much better than any outsider who does not know the sport, asking LAM questions.

Great job to the enitre crew. Looking forward to todays broadcast.
He is a brotha in my book. :D:D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Did you buy a mini kat? Isn't Wayne selling those with KennyKen, or somehow involved?

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
What's so funny?

I think they splashed one of M-K's hulls. There is a new build thread on PB.com about a build.

I thought maybe you had them custom build one with the dash cut back so you could fit.

Speaking of amusing... I will admit, there was an amazing comment over there: "There is an incredible market..." :D

lol! :D :D

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
What's so funny?

I thought maybe you had them custom build one with the dash cut back so you could fit.
lol! :D :D

Don't forget the modified seat that lays all the way back and is 3 feet to the right of the steering wheel...brother got to get his Detroit Lean going... :D :D