WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Like a freight train out of control . . .

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Jeff just called me and said the lady at the gas station told him gas and deisel are both going up 10 cents a gallon tomorrow at 8:00 am. I already have a full tank in both vehicles, or I'd be going down tonight to fill. It's like a snowball headed for hell the way the prices are going. Is it just going to continue going up a quarter a month indefinitely?

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Jeff just called me and said the lady at the gas station told him gas and deisel are both going up 10 cents a gallon tomorrow at 8:00 am. I already have a full tank in both vehicles, or I'd be going down tonight to fill. It's like a snowball headed for hell the way the prices are going. Is it just going to continue going up a quarter a month indefinitely?

My Dad (station owner) had fuel go up $.22 in under two weeks on him.

XtrmWakeborder

Bean Counter
Reaction score
God damn son of a bitch... I don't make enough to keep up with this crap....:confused:

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Sorry about that... it always happends when I get cash out of the ATM to fill up in the morning.

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
Not to get too off-track, but, what's that website that tells you gas prices in your neighborhood?

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
Got it, thanks. Damn....

Angry Inch

Hung like a light switch.
Reaction score
My old man is pissed. He's driving the pusher to chicago and back, leaving in 10 days. It's a 45 hundred mile trip at 7 miles a gallon. Do the math; even a ten cent change makes a several hundered dollar difference.

Angry Inch

Hung like a light switch.
Reaction score
Why would he want to come up here?:confused: highest gas prices in the midwest.

...some Cat/Country Coach rally. Plus my chick's parents live there, and they want to meet each other. :eek: