WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lickity Split - Memorial Shirt

BBYSTWY

Reaction score
Honestly Hats are way too expensive to run.. For the family to get any actual $$ out of it I'd have to charge like 30+.00 a hat.

RD

I'd still be in...its for a good cause for from what I've read great people that were taken too quick from this earth...money doesn't really matter at this point...to me at least...but either way I understand

ChasingPaper

Reaction score
I'd still be in...its for a good cause for from what I've read great people that were taken too quick from this earth...money doesn't really matter at this point...to me at least...but either way I understand

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
+1[emoji106] [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Dave, for something like this I'd pay $30 - $40 for a hat. It's more about the prisopal than the money. But I understand your concerns on getting stuck with a bunch of items that won't sell for the cost plus donation figured into each item.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I don't even wear caps, and I'll take two. Add another to the list.
Confused. U said i will take two , add another to the list , meaning one hat or two ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’m in for a 30$ hat as well.

Edit: to add, can’t go wrong with black delta’s. If so I’ll take 1 xl 1 sm and prepay

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
Grabbed a couple, went with beer drinker fit, this is the normal beefy tee?

rvrrun

Reaction score
Okay guys I am having Dot put a hat online for $40.
How long, I was just about to order.

...and will there be a woman's shirt? My wife can wear a men's M, but sizes only go down to L.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Grabbed a couple, went with beer drinker fit, this is the normal beefy tee?

Hey are alstyle 1301’s. That is the normal shirt we run for rdp. Some of these slim guys wanted smaller lighter muscle shirts so now we have to specify between the two.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How long, I was just about to order.

...and will there be a woman's shirt? My wife can wear a men's M, but sizes only go down to L.

I tried to have the graphics guys make the woman’s shirt last night but he took the night off. I will have something ready by the weekend

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
On the order page for the shirt there is a drop down menu that asks "Next Level" or "ALStyle" ....wtf does that mean?

Bilge <------- Fuddy Duddy?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
On the order page for the shirt there is a drop down menu that asks "Next Level" or "ALStyle" ....wtf does that mean?

Bilge <------- Fuddy Duddy?

Next level is the skinny guy shirts.. Alstyle is the fun guy shirts

rvrrun

Reaction score
I tried to have the graphics guys make the woman’s shirt last night but he took the night off. I will have something ready by the weekend
Thanks, I just saw the post in the other thread confirming you were working on them.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Next level is the skinny guy shirts.. Alstyle is the fun guy shirts
Done! Thanks RD
ZIPhM2.gif

You should make "AL Style" the default, fuck those skinny pricks :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Its shows a choice of black or white on the order page???

Although for me - this shirt has to be black.

Just got done talking to the wife about that.. She said people were asking for white, I said WTF? It's a memorial shirt? That led into a whole different conversation about celebrations of life vs funerals & dress codes etc.. I'm like you, it's black or nothin.

RD

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Just got done talking to the wife about that.. She said people were asking for white, I said WTF? It's a memorial shirt? That led into a whole different conversation about celebrations of life vs funerals & dress codes etc.. I'm like you, it's black or nothin.

RD
I like white , I don’t own 1 black shirt :)

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score

RD
I've been trying to buy "other than black" shirts since all my shorts seem to be black.

I ordered this one in black. Just seems right. [emoji111]️

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
With 2 white Chihuahuas the black is always a bad choice, so thank you for the white option. Order just placed.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
White shirts are available

RD

Ummmm........I just went to order mine, but there is no Medium available in either fit??

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any chance to grab one in Havasu this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they will be out here by then. I'm going to finalize orders tonight and place them tomorrow. They are already working on hat samples to see if the colors turn out well. If they don't then we will just go with green.

RD

green250

Reaction score
Commemorative shirt ordered along with others. I agree on the black!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hallett1974

Reaction score
Just got my shirt today. They are bad ass Dave! Thanks for the sticker too.

RichL

Reaction score
Just mentioned this on the other thread but will repeat it here. Our shirts just showed up and they look great. Thanks RD. Great job.