WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Let's See Your Butt!

Ultra247

Reaction score
She's not a "twin turbo" but she gets me across the lake!!
Transom 030620.jpg

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
What's with the trolling motors?

No shifting in and out of gear. Super manageable in the marina or around docks without the noise or the shifting woes. Pretty ingenious way of making it all happen without breaking parts or the bank!

Side note...... think of how quiet that would be coming into a marina. Not knowing where the boat is from, it would be much easier to “export and import” with a boat that quiet when in the confines of a marina.

stingray11

Reaction score
What's with the trolling motors?
Turn into a fishing boat we troll deep water lakes in Pennsylvania and New York State. I run downriggers off of it and Dipsy divers we fish for lake trout, salmon and striped bass. Got tired of just running around burning fuel

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

stingray11

Reaction score
No shifting in and out of gear. Super manageable in the marina or around docks without the noise or the shifting woes. Pretty ingenious way of making it all happen without breaking parts or the bank!

Side note...... think of how quiet that would be coming into a marina. Not knowing where the boat is from, it would be much easier to “export and import” with a boat that quiet when in the confines of a marina.

Yes,and that too, not the export and import part.

Last edited:

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Pop da champagne! [emoji898]

IMG_9140.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK1MOD0

Reaction score

Ingenious for sure ! I always wondere why some or the big offshore boats with crash boxes didn’t do this. Great idea.

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
If that’s your red OL, it’s one of my favorite boats. Single color, just a red missile. Very big fan.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Bad Ass motor, grew up in the back of a 69 Sanger with a Tunnel Rammed 69' Boss 9, My guess is that this one has probably twice the Horse Power... out standing sir!!! The fun thing back in the 80's was listening to people trying to figure out what the hell it was, many of arguments that Ford never made a Hemi (Semi Hemi)

IMG_0017[1].jpg
IMG_0022[1].jpg