WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Let's see pictures of your fur-babies!

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know it's been done before, but let see some pictures of your pets!!!

Here is our golden retriever, Molly

airborn.jpg

mollyxmas-1.jpg

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
I love these threads!!

Lemme see if I can figure out this whole picture posting thing! LOL

tikimumu008.jpg

Black and white is MuMu, brown one is Tiki

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I'll have to post better ones when I get home...:D

Attachments

• Corny Elsinore.jpg
    Corny Elsinore.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 351
  • DSC01645-01.jpg
    DSC01645-01.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 331
  • Neva & Dave Elsinore.jpg
    Neva & Dave Elsinore.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 335
  • Neva Elsinore.jpg
    Neva Elsinore.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 335

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
here are our new babies.

Attachments

• dogz and kidz 017.jpg
    dogz and kidz 017.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 268

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
<--------------Here's our newest edition!!

American Bulldog, 5 months, name= Maverick. Super mellow, good boy. I still need to get pics uploaded, but have been lazy!

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
<--------------Here's our newest edition!!

American Bulldog, 5 months, name= Maverick. Super mellow, good boy. I still need to get pics uploaded, but have been lazy!

Chris was telling us about him on Saturday. He's super cute! I bet the kids are so excited!

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
I love the pup threads!!! Here is Zoie!

Attachments

• 0131091100[1].jpg
    0131091100[1].jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Zoie Resting.JPG
    Zoie Resting.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 231

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
ok home now... a better pic!
DSC01420.jpg
here's my girls
DSC01358.jpg

Christina

Reaction score
DSCN3288.jpg
My son Rascal, who is 8 years old. He has his daddy wrapped around his paw! ;)

sherthebear

Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics of my cat, Chase Monster. He is a 28 lb kitty.

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 151

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
:eek: Holly crap!! Nothing like a fluffy fat cat!! He's cute!!
<------Missb not a huge cat fan but making an exception on him!!:D

slowinhavasuskid

Havasu Dreamin's girl...
Reaction score
Here are my pals... The Jack Russel (Lola) is mine and the other two (Titus) Great Dane and Lab, (Goliath) Lab and Chow are the family dogs. And Lola now has no eyes... But she is still a pain in the ass Jack Russel.

Attachments

• 8-25-2006-003.jpg
    8-25-2006-003.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 8-25-2006-004.jpg
    8-25-2006-004.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 8-25-2006-002.jpg
    8-25-2006-002.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 182

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
your jack russel looks alot like our MuMu. Ours our rat terriers. Same family. Terriers are nutty little dogs huh?

;)

slowinhavasuskid

Havasu Dreamin's girl...
Reaction score
your jack russel looks alot like our MuMu. Ours our rat terriers. Same family. Terriers are nutty little dogs huh?

;)

We thought she was bad when she had her sight... She is even worse now without it. She is super funny but sometimes she just never stops. She has her days where she sleeps all day long and then others where you would think someone put a quarter in her. Her new found friend are squeaky toys, since she cant see her toys I guess its just easier since she can hear them but omg can it get irritating. And she lives with my mom and dad since I moved out of the house. I feel bad for them sometimes!

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Bad hair day
DSCN0723.jpg
My two boys Billy 18 and Oliver 12
DSCN0729.jpg
His eyes are brownish
013.jpg

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:( Just got results back from the vet and our Molly has Valley Fever. She will be okay, but we're looking at a minimum of 6 months of treatment. It's my fault too, which makes it worse. I took her for a hike three weeks ago and that is when she probably picked it up. Last week she started acting lethargic and wouldn't eat. I took her into the vet and after a blood test they determined that she has a mild case. I am glad that I caught it early, but still so bummed...:(:(:(

molly.jpg

Remember, if you live in the southwest, this is a very common occurance in dogs. If your dog spends time outdoors and you notice a sudden change in their behavior, talk to a vet. If this goes untreated, it can be deadly.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
:( Just got results back from the vet and our Molly has Valley Fever. She will be okay, but we're looking at a minimum of 6 months of treatment. It's my fault too, which makes it worse. I took her for a hike three weeks ago and that is when she probably picked it up. Last week she started acting lethargic and wouldn't eat. I took her into the vet and after a blood test they determined that she has a mild case. I am glad that I caught it early, but still so bummed...:(:(:(

Remember, if you live in the southwest, this is a very common occurance in dogs. If your dog spends time outdoors and you notice a sudden change in their behavior, talk to a vet. If this goes untreated, it can be deadly.

So sorry you're pup is sick....that's never good.

slowinhavasuskid

Havasu Dreamin's girl...
Reaction score
what happened to her eyes? :(

Well they think it was something genetic. The one went blind then got inflamed inside so they removed it and she did really good until the other eye went blind and then got inflamed like the other one did. It got really bad, she was really lethargic and mean didn't want to do anything but sleep, she would cry for no reason. She really seemed miserable and that didn't seem fair so my dad was going to have her put to sleep then he gave her a pep talk and she decided to just keep fighting it. The vet also would have advised against putting her to sleep since she is only 4. So since she was already blind they figured it would just be better to remove her other eye. So now she has no eyes but its like being blind and the vet says that alot of dogs live long happy lives with no sight. And so far she is happy and still a pain in the ass. But we all love her and wouldn't have her any other way!

slowinhavasuskid

Havasu Dreamin's girl...
Reaction score

molly.jpg

Sorry your pup is sick. I hope she has a quick recovery...:)

Rocket Scientist

Reaction score
i have never posted in this thread before...i'm new to this forum. can't resist posting animal pics, (if i can do it right) here's one of the fur babies...

Attachments

• Nikki.jpg
    Nikki.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 179

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score

Poor Miss Molly. I hope she starts feeling better soon. :eek:
Maverick contracted Giardia, again another contagious bug. Probably got it from a dog park. Last week he was having really bad diarrhea took a sample to the vet and it was positive for giardia. This one causes mucusy diarrhea and weight loss. The antibiotic/de-wormer was inexpensive, but this bug is hard to get rid of. I had to bleach everything, including the surfaces of the house, the yard should also be treated, and you have to keep their water bowls super clean. You can also get it from drinking dirty water. Did I mention this one is contagious to humans.
He's feeling much better. He is such a loppy, lovable guy! Hate it when our babies are sick..:(

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Poor Miss Molly. I hope she starts feeling better soon. :eek:
Maverick contracted Giardia, again another contagious bug. Probably got it from a dog park. Last week he was having really bad diarrhea took a sample to the vet and it was positive for giardia. This one causes mucusy diarrhea and weight loss. The antibiotic/de-wormer was inexpensive, but this bug is hard to get rid of. I had to bleach everything, including the surfaces of the house, the yard should also be treated, and you have to keep their water bowls super clean. You can also get it from drinking dirty water. Did I mention this one is contagious to humans.
He's feeling much better. He is such a loppy, lovable guy! Hate it when our babies are sick..:(

:( Aww, poor Maverick! I've heard that Giardia is a rough one to get rid of. I wish you guys the best of luck on the road to recovery. It's so hard to see them not feeling well, especially when they are usually so full of life. :(

The only good thing about this valley fever crap is that it isn't transmittable to any other dog or human. To contract valley fever you have to breathe in the spores of the mold that lives in the dirt in the southwestern area.

preciouskiller

Reaction score
Hello Ladies....newbie here....here is a pic of our baby....hope I did this right :) fireplace,precious 008.jpg

she loves that mouse...sorry it is not very clear

Hope your babies get to feeling better soon....

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Reaction score
not a fur-baby....but just the same, one of my babies!
kiwi

Attachments

• main copy.jpg
    main copy.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 115

EarpRider

Reaction score
This is Murphy, she's a party girl!

Attachments

• St Pat's poker run 2008 024.jpg
    St Pat's poker run 2008 024.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 77

Rocket Scientist

Reaction score
That is probably the cutest pet I have ever seen. I love turtles! Love the tongue sticking out!!!:D

thank you! she is almost 11 now, i got her when she was 5 days old...she was the size of a kiwi (hence her name!) i love checking in here and seeing all pictures, they are all so cute!!!! :)