WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Less political signage?

arch stanton

Reaction score
Driving around north San Diego county I have not seen very many Trump or Harris signs in fact none for congress either only a few other issues
There are many fences i go past that have been covered in political signage during past election years that are bare this year
What are you seeing?

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
For sure way less, local corners that are usually plastered are almost bare. There are a few Trumped out houses in my neighborhood, like 20 yard signs, weird flags, all that stuff, those folks are triggered and all spun out on this stuff LOL.

Big local issue here is a 1 cent increase in sales tax, will bring in another $20M for the city to piss off on dumb shit, the local politicians are salivating at the thought of getting their dick skinners on those funds, it won’t get passed, they try every time with no luck as public trust is not there based on past performance of fail 😂

I assume most people are like me and just don’t give a shit to expend any extra effort on that sort of thing, are burned out, and no longer care. I’ll show up for 15 minutes on Election Day and vote, but after that I’m checking back out.

All politicians are scum, May start out okay and trying to do right but quickly get consumed and become part of the problem they thought they were gonna fix, those are the good ones, the shit balls go in with both hands out stealing anything that is not bolted down for them and their friends LOL

Last edited: