WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Laughlin Harley run?

satellitemike

Reaction score
Is anyone going to it next weekend? Yes I know its the same dates as desert storm! Need to ride the new bike.

CRAZYEYE

Reaction score
I'm going leaving Temecula Thursday morning.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Haven't been since 2007...hmmm???...

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I haven't been in about 10 years.................Wait a minute that's how long Desert Storm has been around:hmm.........Why in the Hell do these guys have to do their events on the same weekend :smackbum:

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Why would this be the last year for the Harley run,... city rules,...too much beer consumed???....

... I've been thinking about buying a Harley from a friend ...I can get it cheap...has about 200 miles on it,...might be 10 years old???

... So as soon as I get this this neck brace off... Oh wait a minute...what the fuck am I thinking???...

charlyox

Reaction score
I haven't been in about 10 years.................Wait a minute that's how long Desert Storm has been around:hmm.........Why in the Hell do these guys have to do their events on the same weekend :smackbum:

I never understood why they are on the same week. It sux for us boater/Harley riders.

satellitemike

Reaction score
... Haven't been since 2007...hmmm???...
No time like the present!
Don't know but they always fall on the same weekend, as well as stage coach in Indio!
... Why would this be the last year for the Harley run,... city rules,...too much beer consumed???....

... I've been thinking about buying a Harley from a friend ...I can get it cheap...has about 200 miles on it,...might be 10 years old???

... So as soon as I get this this neck brace off... Oh wait a minute...what the fuck am I thinking???...
If they didn't cancel it after the shootings at Harras, they wont cancel, too much $$$$$$$
I never understood why they are on the same week. It sux for us boater/Harley riders.
Yeah kinda sucks having to choose one or the other!

I plan on riding down to the street fair Thursday night from Needles if anyone else wants to ride?

C-2

Reaction score
DS started as the "Spring" Heatwave poker run in April 99.

I think the Eliminator regatta was/is the following weekend, which is why that weekend was chosen, because every weekend after that at the Nautical was booked solid until...October, whn the "Fall" Heatwave/DS would take place. It used to be two events per year.

The Laughlin run was around back then too, but not Stagecoach.

cicchetti_24

Reaction score

I work in the business and I had heard a few guys saying it was the last year. They've had too many issues with all the MC's. That's what I was told. Not saying it's fact just what I had heard, so don't take my word for it. I was just curious if someone else heard this as well. It's a major headache for the LEO out there this I know as my ex BIL is a cop out there.

Joker

Reaction score
It makes for a great excuse to get off the water early Friday and Saturday.👍

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
have friends from California that bring 'boats and bikes' just for this time of year .

Pace yourself, and bring plenty of ICE .........

westair

Reaction score
I go to the street fair Thursday then ride out to Laughlin ......always a good time!

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
FYI

It is the last year of the Love Ride, I just talked to my reps and he confirmed it. I knew that is what I heard