WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake Havasu and the Trump KKK land!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Honestly I wish we could just get on with it..

It’s goijg to get a lot worse before it gets better. Anyone that doesn’t think so hasn’t listened to leftist radio. They are literally breeding hate day in and day out.

Ain’t gonna happen with regards to some bloody battle or revolt. People will just threaten each other via twitter and Facebook and Instagram indefinitely.

The dumb 10% fringes on both sides make 95% of the noise.

The level of division is the same, the media and social media have just figured out how to monitize it.

Continuing to give the fringes weight and input will be the downfall.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
MAGA...ing in the lounge?!!!!!

Maxine Racist.jpg

stevesdcb

Reaction score
That's actually not true. I live and boat in Placer County. I went boating twice this weekend and I saw exactly zero Trump flags on boats.

Here's how my area voted in 2016....

View attachment 776373
Oh there is a lot of Trump supporters in Placer County. Difference is, you fly a Trump flag, bumper sticker, shirt, in Placer you run the real risk of some wacked liberal, who has been listening to Maxine Waters, of having your car keyed, tires slashed or getting sucker punched. Not so in Havasu.
Trying wearing a Trump hat in the middle of that Sacramento car side show that was posted yesterday, them violent brothers will have you on the deck & be putting the boots to you in bout 2 seconds.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Honestly I wish we could just get on with it..

It’s goijg to get a lot worse before it gets better. Anyone that doesn’t think so hasn’t listened to leftist radio. They are literally breeding hate day in and day out.

Leftist radio? They tried that, didn't work.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Those are all fair points but let’s look at history objectively.

The Confederacy was a group of states that seceded from the United States to form a Country separate from the United States. They had a constitution, three branches of government, a elected congress and an elected President.

They had no interest in uniting the United States, but leaving and forming their own Country which they did. Although called a civil war, it was in my mind actually a war of independence from the United States. No different than the United States war for independence from the Crown. The only difference is they lost their bid for independence.

And as a Country they engaged in war with the United States and killed more Americans than were killed in WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam combined.

So at the end of the day, the confederate flag at least for me does not represent slavery or any other issue but represents a Country that attacked and killed the most Citizens of the United States in history.

Personally I don’t get why a Mexican American, Irish American or any other type of immigrant to this country would want to continue to fly a flag other than the flag of the United States. After all, they left their country to come here, the best Country to date.

But they do and it is consistent with the Constitution of the United States.

It is what it is.

That is what the Confederate flag, or as you state the battle flag of Northern Virginia a seceding state means to me, but it is just a personal observation of history.

Never once did I say "I stand behind the Confederate flag" nor do I fly one or, ever will. Never have.. My point is if we dont relize what that flag stood for, and what happened because of it.. we will be repeating history in a sence..

In relative terms I think we are both saying the same thing...

"Live and let die.. dont live and forget"

The "constitution of the United States of America" is being questioned daily, in attempts to take away "our rights".. it will end in history repeating itself, if this country keeps going the direction it is in the present.. we'll all be in the same bote.. JMO

I'm done posting this political bullshit.. might as well talk about religion..

Back to boating content and posting pics on the river, my half naked wife and chicks in bikinis!! Ohh and maybe some performance questions..

kayz

Reaction score
Like many on this forum, I was in Havasu and on the water (Pirates, Sandbar, channel, Havasu Springs) July 4th-7th so I know for a fact that this woman is lying. And there are plenty of videos on Youtube that prove this woman's claims on TMZ about "every 4 boats" are complete lies. I just pointed this out to her, by commenting on her Instagram, and she blocked me and erased my comment almost immediately. Typical liberal

Andy B.

Reaction score
What do you think of when you see the Confederate flag? What message do you think it sends?

Racism? Slavery? Hatred? White supremacy?

Something worse?

Now, what do you see when you look at the flag? What is actually on the flag?

The color Red? White? Blue? Thirteen stars?

Is that all? See anything else?

Look closer and take some time to actually think about what you are seeing. Examine every detail of the flag and it's design, because the layout of the contents of this flag actually portrays the true message the flag was designed to send.

And for the record... neither the design nor the content have anything to do with racism, slavery, hatred or white supremacy... or anything worse!

All the COLOR could be removed from this flag, leaving just the outline of the details, and the true message the design is sending could still be determined by anyone with a basic knowledge of history.

First of all, this flag is NOT the "Confederate Flag." It is the "Battle Flag of Northern Virginia." This design, however, is the one most synonymous with the term, and the one used in various forms on many of the other flags that were flown by the Confederate States. It is also the one most hated by those who are completely and totally ignorant of what it stands for.

So take another look at the flag and answer this very simple question : Do you see a big letter "X" anywhere on the flag? What if I were to lay that X down on its side like this? :
letter-x-horizontal.gif
Do you see it now? The X is formed by the big, blue bands which are outlined with white trim.

Now take another look at the flag. On this big "X" there are thirteen white stars. Do you know what these thirteen stars represent? They represent the thirteen original, united colonies from which the United States began. Each one of these colonies had its own system of self government... until the start of 'northern aggression' when the northern states began trying to usurp authority over the southern states. This was the main cause of the Civil War.

Point of note : The thirteen stars on this flag appear to lie on the blue X... but in reality, the X lies on the stars, allowing them to shine through.

Now, I'd like to ask you a simple question : Do you remember from your grade-school years how the teachers would sometimes ask you to circle the right answers or picture on a work page, or to put an X on a picture or word or other item that didn't belong in a group? That is the same concept this flag is designed around; the stars are laid out in the pattern of an X, and the blue bands are put on the thirteen stars to show that the southern states no longer wanted to be a part of the union with the northern states. In simpler terms, the message of flag's design is simply this... CROSS US OUT of your Union! The southern states withdrew from the union in a movement called "secession," which led to the Civil War.

That is the only message this flag is sending!

That is all there is to it!

It is just that simple!

If this flag actually represented slavery, hatred, white supremacy, or something worse, as so many biased and uneducated people so foolishly believe, then its design would reflect that by incorporating images of those whom it stood against, and there would be a big X on their images.

But that is NOT what is on this flag!

And that is NOT the message this flag sends!

This flag is NOT racist! NEVER has been! NEVER will be!

And as I stated earlier, all that people need to have to be able to see and understand this obvious truth is a basic knowledge of history... and an ounce of common sense!

Great post a few people in the dungeon need to read this and they know who they are. I don't want to take anything away from this post so no call outs please great history lesson thanks!!!!

500bbc

Reaction score
The best thing about that whining sow?

This is the "Confederate" flag that triggered her dumb ass.
Union Jack.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Like many on this forum, I was in Havasu and on the water (Pirates, Sandbar, channel, Havasu Springs) July 4th-7th so I know for a fact that this woman is lying. And there are plenty of videos on Youtube that prove this woman's claims on TMZ about "every 4 boats" are complete lies. I just pointed this out to her, by commenting on her Instagram, and she blocked me and erased my comment almost immediately. Typical liberal

Awesome!!

500bbc

Reaction score
Or he revealed it.
Yeah, he reveled something alright...
I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites[.]
BARACK OBAMA

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.

But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." -- Barack Obama

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..." -- Barack Obama

"It is this world, a world where cruise ships throw away more food in a day than most residents of Port-au-Prince see in a year, where white folks' greed runs a world in need, apartheid in one hemisphere, apathy in another hemisphere...That's the world! On which hope sits!" -- Barack Obama quotes Rev. Wright

Fucking Idiot

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites[.]
BARACK OBAMA

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.

But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." -- Barack Obama

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..." -- Barack Obama

"It is this world, a world where cruise ships throw away more food in a day than most residents of Port-au-Prince see in a year, where white folks' greed runs a world in need, apartheid in one hemisphere, apathy in another hemisphere...That's the world! On which hope sits!" -- Barack Obama quotes Rev. Wright

Fucking Idiot

confused glasses man .gif

PlanB

Reaction score

We were on the water the 4th through the 9th. I saw some Trump Flags, a lot of American flags and zero stars & bars (not that there is anything wrong with that flag). She is a straight up liar.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We were on the water the 4th through the 9th. I saw some Trump Flags, a lot of American flags and zero stars & bars (not that there is anything wrong with that flag). She is a straight up liar.

Same here. I was on the river all weekend and saw the same.

It's what they do....................to feed the dumb as fuck sheep.

bernie_boo.gif

500bbc

Reaction score
Union Jack on London bridge is actually what triggered it.

Last edited:

Andy B.

Reaction score
I was wondering when they were going to move this thread here.:D

TeamGreene

Reaction score
This racist broad and her other libs on that POS show are the epitome of elitist's living in a bubble, hell the name of the show says it all TMZ/thirty mile zone. It's the same with the pukes in DC.

I won't watch that show but I do find it kinda amazing that Levin has been outspoken, with every reason, about the treatment jews have received just because of who they are/were and now hes a tv show with a gaggle of asshole's carrying cameras chasing people around and harassing them just because of who they are.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Exaggerate much "Boss" lady?

Last time I was in town I was late to the Trump rally from being up all night burning crosses with the Klan, to make matters worse Hitler got my breakfast wrong. Then these facists and racists expected me to pay for my food because THEY don't understand the power of my influential reviews online. Don't they know who I am?

The nerve!

UD

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
BARACK OBAMA

Fucking Idiot
I love it. A group of people felt alienated, like that is only a non-white male thing. What a pretentious self righteous piece of shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I took my cousin and her two kids out this weekend, she made the comment at she never knew how many racist went to the lake...I thought that was an odd comment (as she's bright white) and asked her who said something to her.. she said no one, just look at all the Trump flags, all racists...needles to say that will be the last time she goes to the lake w/ me.
I would have headed right back to the ramp and told her to get out. The kids can stay but you need to leave.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
One thing that has become obvious is how divided this country has become, friends, neighbors, relatives, even people we don't know.
What concerns me is that it's getting worse. It's not just divided, but outright anger and hatred.
This isn't what makes America great.
When leaders make an effort to divide us, they're not the kind of leaders I wan't and it makes us less of a Great Nation. IMO

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
One thing that has become obvious is how divided this country has become, friends, neighbors, relatives, even people we don't know.
What concerns me is that it's getting worse. It's not just divided, but outright anger and hatred.
When leaders make an effort to divide us, they're not the kind of leaders I wan't and it makes us less of a Great Nation. IMO
Thanks for your outlook whitey!

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Sandlord

Reaction score

it's mainly the media causing the divide,

but yes, Obama was quite the divider too.

Andy B.

Reaction score

Talk to O he started it basic logic!!! obviously you have none!:D

500bbc

Reaction score

Fomented by the Talking Turd...
Apparently, there were over 25 major riots in the US during the Obama administration, compared to seven in the 80’s and 12 from 2000 to 2009.

Fucking Idiot

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Nice Job Wicky.
This is fairly obscure ( By the looks on the other tmz faces) and I don't think I would have read this anywhere else other than RDP.

I have a feeling she just signed the end of her contract.
Won't be long.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
My father a Marine would say their

I see it on both sides and it is not good. I know for one thing all this negative energy is wasted.
Never thought I would go boating and see people arguing politics. I miss the days of people talking engines.
If folks weren't aware of politics, they will be talking about engines as things from the past. There is a movement in this nation wanting to take away engines, boats, and other modern machines we hold dear. Steal away our rights and freedoms

We need more folks talking politics from a point of awareness to avoid the idiot ideas being pushed so seriously as to be possible without the core of the nation waking up and stomping them out like cock-A-roaches.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Yes I am, because normal is boring.
Yup, you're normally boring when you get away from Tahoe tours.....Did you make to the golf event last week? Great weather and lotsa boats. Curry and Timberlake own the 17th fans:D

Old Texan

Reaction score
Great post a few people in the dungeon need to read this and they know who they are. I don't want to take anything away from this post so no call outs please great history lesson thanks!!!!
Too late, we already had it

Old Texan

Reaction score
What isn't publicized much about the old south, is most of the white folks were just regular people that did their own work and owned no slaves. Life was hard for all and could have been changed if big business in the North could have done a more fair job working with the southern states ag industry.

The part I've tried to emphasize with our resident Civil War "expert" is how viscious, cruel and completely out of line the Union Army, Sherman in particular were as they marched to the sea. Burning everything, salting the soil so crops would not grow, slaughtering live stock, and molesting women.

The war was a political affair that Lincoln did not or could not keep from happening. Slavery was an issue, but far from the main reason and cause. Unfair trade by the north monopolies led to the secession. It should not have happened and the great emancipator to me was not a great peace maker.

Plus Lincoln in condoning Sherman's brutality was horribly out of control of the nation he was in charge of keeping together. Memories still live and if one tours the sites it's easy to see why this was such a horrible war.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What isn't publicized much about the old south, is most of the white folks were just regular people that did their own work and owned no slaves. Life was hard for all and could have been changed if big business in the North could have done a more fair job working with the southern states ag industry.

The part I've tried to emphasize with our resident Civil War "expert" is how viscious, cruel and completely out of line the Union Army, Sherman in particular were as they marched to the sea. Burning everything, salting the soil so crops would not grow, slaughtering live stock, and molesting women.

The war was a political affair that Lincoln did not or could not keep from happening. Slavery was an issue, but far from the main reason and cause. Unfair trade by the north monopolies led to the secession. It should not have happened and the great emancipator to me was not a great peace maker.

Plus Lincoln in condoning Sherman's brutality was horribly out of control of the nation he was in charge of keeping together. Memories still live and if one tours the sites it's easy to see why this was such a horrible war.

There were no less than 5 separate plots and factions looking to assassinate Lincoln.
Booth just got to him first.

Old Texan

Reaction score
You conspiracy spreader!!!:D
And a liar no less.....:eek::D

Funny story. I went over to PB to check in on Slim. Hadn't been there in quite some time and was modestly shocked at how dead the place is in all forums. Their lounge hasn't had a new post in a week. The PR has one thread going. Tommy had posted and I replied to his post. Then ol' Slim came jamming in chewing T out like old times. Same old shit for serveral posts. I was a bit surprised he pretty much ignored me except fro a lil' reference to being T's buddy helping threadcap.

Thank good for Shintoo endig that crazy fuck's visit over here.;)