WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kamala on Brett Baier Tonight (Wednesday, 10/16/24 at 6:00 pm)

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I agree that is part of what makes me sexist. I do agree there’s a pay gap and it’s not right but I also don’t think men and women are equal. I know I’m all fucked up.
Our world is a constantly changing place when it comes to sexism etc. I well recall receiving mandatory sexual harassment training, mandated by the state of CA. That was over 15 years ago. We were advised when getting on an elevator that had only one other person on it and it was female . . . . .Don’t get on that elevator. Today, some might consider that advice sexist. Maybe it is. But, it’s also common sense to some of us.

530RL

Reaction score
Our world is a constantly changing place when it comes to sexism etc. I well recall receiving mandatory sexual harassment training, mandated by the state of CA. That was over 15 years ago. We were advised when getting on an elevator that had only one other person on it and it was female . . . . .Don’t get on that elevator. Today, some might consider that advice sexist. Maybe it is. But, it’s also common sense to some of us.
I received my first HR training over 40 years ago. They would have considered your scenario an excellent opportunity to introduce yourself and ask a colleague to a two martini lunch. 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I shit you not in a couple of weeks I take a class about diversity but like sexual diversity. Homosexual, transgender, that type of stuff. I don’t even know what to say

DWC

Reaction score
I agree that is part of what makes me sexist. I do agree there’s a pay gap and it’s not right but I also don’t think men and women are equal. I know I’m all fucked up.
Interesting, there’s no pay gap in my area. Highest paid person on my team is a female. She’s a machine. Produces year in, year out as much as anyone. She also didn’t have children..

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Interesting, there’s no pay gap in my area. Highest paid person on my team is a female. She’s a machine. Produces year in, year out as much as anyone. She also didn’t have children..
My wife is a store manager for petsmart in brea one of the top stores. Most male managers make more and most start out higher. She’s been there 30ish years. Don’t get me wrong great living for pet store manager but there’s still a gap

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
as others stated .
i might be too cynical but i think this is all a dog and pony show to try show there are 2 sides to the parties... Rinos and Dems

Faux Fox news is just another propaganda machine trying to portray this

come election night they are gonna pull off the steal and Fox is gonna call all the swing states to Kameltoe...

its a story line like they do in the WWF wrestling... this is all scripted from Joe being pushed out to her appointed in... all to make a believable script...

thats my ASSessment

shes gonna get most votes in history 85 to 90 million omg we win.... most in history first female african american prez. blah blah blah

cockgobblers are gonna gobble it up...

business as usual Fed reserve keeps printing money everyone still gets their kickbacks wars go on laundering continues to everyone... (who,un,Ukraine,China Iran) and back to these pos politicians on both sides... and American people just put their heads down and go to work or jerk off with their smart phones...

life continues.. thats my rant
I’m going to say 100 million…
(The cemeteries are more full now)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1729206836359.gif

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I shit you not in a couple of weeks I take a class about diversity but like sexual diversity. Homosexual, transgender, that type of stuff. I don’t even know what to say
Wish and pray for the day you’re retired and don’t have to participate in the employer dog and pony show. It’s wonderful.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I had to watch the entire Trump performance, it starts at the 31 minute mark.

He was funny. I am hoping his doing podcasts and smaller interviews let people see his personality. I have a hard time watching him in a debate because he gets so fired up, (I get it, it’s usually 3 against 1) but I think he flourishes in these environments, where he is just being him.

DWC

Reaction score
I had to watch the entire Trump performance, it starts at the 31 minute mark.

He was funny. I am hoping his doing podcasts and smaller interviews let people see his personality. I have a hard time watching him in a debate because he gets so fired up, (I get it, it’s usually 3 against 1) but I think he flourishes in these environments, where he is just being him.
Problem is that it’s just the Trump supporters watching them. They never end up on MSM.

IMG_9677.jpeg

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Problem is that it’s just the Trump supporters watching them. They never end up on MSM.

View attachment 1440571
Agreed. I spend some time on CNN, MSNBC, (ok, not really MSNBC) and other “liberal” news outlets. I have given up on the MSM as a news source, even FoxNews is biased. You have to take some time and do research yourself, which is difficult when you are working, raising a family etc.