WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's on like Donkey Kong.. Nautical Inn July 31st *RDP Group Havasu Trip*

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Keep in mind anyone parking on the beach across from the bar may want to be away of the fluctuating water level. It may be a little tough getting your boat off the beach after its been sitting thee for a couple hours.
________
COASTER

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Keep in mind anyone parking on the beach across from the bar may want to be away of the fluctuating water level. It may be a little tough getting your boat off the beach after its been sitting thee for a couple hours.

I was going to say that. But RD says this isn't the Parker All Stars 1st river trip. :D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
If I could only ditch the wife and our plans this weekend!!!:cool:

You can drive up with me and we can use my boat. So you can use the I don't have to spend any $$$ on gas line.:blah: I got the company card. :D

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I'll be leaving Palm Desert on Friday morning and hopefully launching just before lunch. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys, I know a couple of you from the PB forums but it's always nice to put a face to the names!

What time do the festivities start :boobeyes:

Lawrence, you'll fit right in with this bunch of hooligans.:drunk:party2::D

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I'm leaving my boat at home and riding on someone elses that knows the area.. :D

RD

I sure hope they know their way around, I heard it's scary up river.:eek::eek:

Punchy

Hanging Member
Reaction score
Dave....just want to make sure...but I confirmed my room today and was a little surprised. Originally told I had 550 sq ft beach suites, now I have the smaller cove suites as do like 4 of the other couples I'm bringing with me. Don't mind as long as we're together, and they are on the beach, and they sleep the same amount of people....just a little surprised. Then I was told they knew nothing about the pizza and beer deal per room. Once again, not a big deal, but was wondering what had changed since I booked ages ago.

Oh, and just to confirm...I will have two boats and about 5 couples going to Pirates Cove....can't wait...

WACAT

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be leaving Palm Desert on Friday morning and hopefully launching just before lunch. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys, I know a couple of you from the PB forums but it's always nice to put a face to the names!

What time do the festivities start :boobeyes:

Lawrence, you'll fit right in with this bunch of hooligans.:drunk:party2::D

Hey Paul, thanks for the nice words, I sure hope so :drunk :drunk :drunk

Lawrence are you bringing the Boat? JoAnn and I will be pretty full as we are bring our older daughter and her friend. My buddy will be toteing up the Teryx and the Rhino.

Looking forward to seeing you there:D

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Dave....just want to make sure...but I confirmed my room today and was a little surprised. Originally told I had 550 sq ft beach suites, now I have the smaller cove suites as do like 4 of the other couples I'm bringing with me. Don't mind as long as we're together, and they are on the beach, and they sleep the same amount of people....just a little surprised. Then I was told they knew nothing about the pizza and beer deal per room. Once again, not a big deal, but was wondering what had changed since I booked ages ago.

Oh, and just to confirm...I will have two boats and about 5 couples going to Pirates Cove....can't wait...

The Nautical email my comfirmation# and it said pizza and 6pac delivered to boat or room

ukxpat

Reaction score
Lawrence are you bringing the Boat? JoAnn and I will be pretty full as we are bring our older daughter and her friend. My buddy will be toteing up the Teryx and the Rhino.

Looking forward to seeing you there:D

Hey Jeff, yeah I'll be bringing my boat! I don't know about riding along with you guys though, you may be finishing you meal just as I arrive :slomo: lol

I'm solo as well so have loads of room on mine! Looking forward to seeing you also :D , it's gonna be a great weekend!

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I will call and talk to jennifer today.. The pizza and 6 pack of beer is most definately included.

As well they called me back and any and all food and beverage purchases from the nautical this weekend our group gets a 10% discount on.

RD

ukxpat

Reaction score
I will call and talk to jennifer today.. The pizza and 6 pack of beer is most definately included.

As well they called me back and any and all food and beverage purchases from the nautical this weekend our group gets a 10% discount on.

RD

10% discount!!! That's so cool, I'm gonna save a couple of hundred $'s this weekend in beer alone ;) :thumbsup :champagne: :drunk :champagne: :drunk :champagne: :drunk

78cole

Reaction score
well blew thee :Dtrans in the cruizer yesterday so i guess i'll be drinking gregs (75spectra-vdrive) beer :drunkand tell him how to drive

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
well blew thee :Dtrans in the cruizer yesterday so i guess i'll be drinking gregs (75spectra-vdrive) beer :drunkand tell him how to drive
Looks like I get free beer:D and will be told "slow down I'm scared" all day:fingers:

78cole

Reaction score
Looks like I get free beer:D and will be told "slow down I'm scared" all day:fingers:

that will be you talking to yourself since i got enough balls (you know the ones in your wifes purse) to run that $h!t box out the back door

Jeremie "wow this thing really goes if you flat foot it"
Greg "wow your really movin"
Jeremie "you ok you look pale"
Greg "maby we should slow down"
Jeremie " shut up here's another beer"
greg "ooww look a shiny can with cold beer floor it"

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
that will be you talking to yourself since i got enough balls (you know the ones in your wifes purse) to run that $h!t box out the back door

LOL... :D

RD

78Southwind

Reaction score

Just put it in 2nd gear and floor it.:skull Actually, I am pretty bumbed out, I really wanted to see her run.

Last edited:

78Southwind

Reaction score

I can't wait to see you guys idling through the Moabi channel at 3K RPM's.:D

Reaction score
Sorry I won't be making this trip I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.:thumbsup

Boatfloating

100% Pimp 50% Of The Time
Reaction score
Going to be in Havasu this weekend so I'll like for this mini regatta...:champagne::D

WACAT

Banned
Reaction score
Wrapping up things here at work. Damn mold makers:D:D

Should be on the road to Havi by 3 :party2:

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Wrapping up things here at work. Damn mold makers:D:D

Should be on the road to Havi by 3 :party2:

I got the three amigos doing doing a color sand and buff, they better hurry because I'm ready to go.

454Rocket

I thought RDSUX?
Reaction score
Peace out! See you guys on the lake :party: :drunk :party2:

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
I think I have the wife talked into ditching the kids and heading out in the AM. :champagne::thumbsup:party2:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I think I have the wife talked into ditching the kids and heading out in the AM. :champagne::thumbsup:party2:

Got in Havi about a hour ago. Hurry up John. The boats ready and the beers are cold. :champagne:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
We pulled in about an hour ago also. It's kinda warm outside. :smackhead

Yea 100* outside right now. The house is down to 80*. Got to get up early to go and try and get a slip for the weekend. :grumble:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Golf Cart Sunrise 7-31-09 006.jpg (23.3 KB)

Bring it on Parker Peeps..:D

Attachments

• Golf Cart Sunrise 7-31-09 006.jpg
    Golf Cart Sunrise 7-31-09 006.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 161

speeddmn

Reaction score
We are leaving around noon today and should be there around 4. I hope somebody saves some spots in the cove!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Were you seriously up at 5:30? Your crazy. We just got up right now. :D:D

You have to go down early to get a # at 6am. I was 3rd. Luckily they had 12 slips available. Then I had to go back at 8am when the office opened.