WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is Rex Marine a moderator here?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
At the risk of losing my fruitcup, wasn't there a guy with an MSD box issue or something???????

That was pre-RDP but was great entertainment. Ole BNB sured covered a lot of topics with his drama.

It wasn't pre-RDP.. It was on here.

BnB had an old MSD that he had bought like a year earlier. His took a shit, Mike told him the wiring had to be wrong in the boat.. He said it wasn't the wiring. He put the 2nd MSD in, it didn't work and wanted a refund I believe..

Brett (BNB) called me about a year after the fact and said Rex was right, there was something wrong with the wiring in the boat.

He still lurks on here, and might even have a not banned account? I'm not sure.. TBI always bans him whenever he shows up.. LOL

I talk to him on the phone on occasion when he calls.

RD

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

BnB had an old MSD that he had bought like a year earlier. His took a shit, Mike told him the wiring had to be wrong in the boat.. He said it wasn't the wiring. He put the 2nd MSD in, it didn't work and wanted a refund I believe..

Brett (BNB) called me about a year after the fact and said Rex was right, there was something wrong with the wiring in the boat.

He still lurks on here, and might even have a not banned account? I'm not sure.. TBI always bans him whenever he shows up.. LOL

RD
I talk to him fairly regularly myself. He runs across my district from time to time. Had him out there just a couple of days ago as a matter of fact. He says the pit bull at Madera is no longer there for those who are wondering. Probably ran itself to death.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score

RD

Dave it was actually on oldhot-boat in a thread called Hot Chick thread. It started with someone complaining about hot chick threads being edited due to over the line stuff [imagine that]. BNB chimed in arguing about it. He decided to take it personal and call my guys homos and generally be an ass and that is when it progressed into 25 pages of ugly and nothing about hot chicks.

The God is Fake thread was another classic.

Last edited:

Kylemenz1

Reaction score

RD

I did the same thing...kinda.

When I rebuilt my motor and had it all back together in the boat it would not get any spark. Threw in an old point distributer at it fired right up!:D The only thing it could have been was the MSD box right? So I jam on down to the local Pep Boys and buy a MSD 6AL. Wire it up and BANG! No spark. WTF I say. By this time my Dad is ready to sink my boat and me with it. So to finish this pointless story up, I did not hook the ground from the battery to the block. It looked like it was hooked up. And my MSD box's were wired to that battery. Yeah me!!:champagne: Anyway I had to eat the second MSD box.