WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Intercom systems question?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Who’s had one and did you like it? I had one and hated it. Used 2 or 3 times and never again. I like to know what my motor is doing and I couldn’t hear it with the headphones and the music playing.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I have Bluetooth ones now, no wires, no installation and I can use them in the boat or in the rzr.

Lord M((Squared))

Reaction score
Check out RuggedRadios.com. I run their 686 intercom with DSP chip. It's a rock solid durable unit with incredible clear sounding audio and already setup for plug and play addition of adding uhf/vhf radio integration. I did a custom setup by adding a dual radio monitoring switch which allows you to monitor two separate uhf/vhf radios (i use their waterproof handheld dual band radios ) at the same time. I added push to talk buttons for Driver and Co Pilot....which when doing shootout type events allows you the ability to monitor and contact race control but also be able to have contact with your team of people on shore spotting for you. Plus they make a Stilo Helmet cord so you plug directly into the intercom the same way you plug in your headsets. Probably the easiest company to work with as far as coming up with custom setup configurations and they definitely will work with you on pricing to earn your business. Check out their website.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
I have them and love them. I don’t play music thru it though, so I can still here what the motor is doing. I usually just use them for long cruises up the lake, I find my passengers don’t appreciate the sweet hum of a blown big block like I do lol...

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I have an intercom system on my boat, but I don't remember the brand right now When we boated in the ocean, we used the intercom all of the time. It's nice to be able to talk to everyone in the boat to let them know whats going on, where to look for dolphins, etc...

Now that we mostly boat on the lakes, we rarely use the intercom