Inappropriate use of high beams

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Otherwise, Im pretty "locked" out. :)

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I've been duped - looking at a larger screen on my laptop than my phone, the picture of her in the black dress is a pretty low budget photoshop. I'll have to post another one to make up for that one.
39a14f7bf1130b2253fbbf94beefc072.jpg

f500c0a0e97bfb073439a0507b7c6701.jpg

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Oh dear god, the first one is heavy retouched.

The second even if it is retouched, is how I remember the picture the first time I saw it.....

No words....

I've been duped - looking at a larger screen on my laptop than my phone, the picture of her in the black dress is a pretty low budget photoshop. I'll have to post another one to make up for that one.
39a14f7bf1130b2253fbbf94beefc072.jpg

f500c0a0e97bfb073439a0507b7c6701.jpg

Hullbilly

Reaction score
As much as I’d love to see a scandal video, the fact it’s never happened is just another reason to find her as the ultimate sex goddess.

There is no other actress model etc in my book that is at her level of beauty.

Lol I bet she’s a limp noodle in bed. Only reason I can come up with for dudes bouncing so quick.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
On a side note, jogging the memory banks.....another American Eagle story too. :)

They always had cool company parties I thought, first and only big company I ever worked at, anyway they built their own local warehouse and chroming facility on the manufacturing site, prolly in 96-97? maybe? Was a big damn building, 30-40K under roof?, thirded up.

Anyway before the building was fully occupied they had a party, perhaps a Christmas shindig, I don't remember, it was supposed to be a black tie affair, arranged assigned seating, weeks before they bugged the shit out of me who I was bringing, and I wasn't dating anyone at the time and couldn't give two shits about a company party.

The owner came by the toolroom one day and "suggested" attendance wasnt really optional. ;) My review was coming up and it wouldn't be looked at favorably if I had declined to attend such a nice party they throw for their appreciation of their employees. ;) So I had until the end of the day to update the guest list who was my date. He said he spent a grip on this party since they didn't have to "pay" for a venue, catered, waiters, butlers, "ballroom", the whole 9. You didn't have to get up from your seat for shit. It was truly a bad ass party. I just wasn't into it. I was in my late 20's, had decent money, going out, drinkin, riding sportbikes on the edge, snowboarding everywhere I could land....good times.

Anyhow....I swear to it that I listed "Jennifer Aniston" for my date, figured EVERYONE knew who she was by that time, and would "get" the joke. I show up on my streetbike with the total informal/formal "printed on tie" shirt, I think I taped "tails" onto my jacket...I still laugh thinking of how silly I looked. Show up at the table and there is her name and my name on the placecard. I am sure I still have it somewhere. I looked in my Kennedy thinking it was in the bottom drawer but I couldn't find it.

Everyone kept asking me where Jennifer was, I was fuckin dyin. Noone had a clue.....Kinda ruined the fun nature I had planned.

Brian

Last edited: