WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Imagine just for a second that....

satellitemike

Reaction score
You and your family are middle class and lost everything in a so called Hurricane, your savings is very minimal because of Bidenomics. Your government (Kamala) says FEMA is going to hand out 750.00 per family but first you have to qualify and apply for it, before you get it and you will have to pay it back. Your President says he donated all he can donate, and it is now up to the American people to help.
Now imagine that you, for the last 4 years have watched 100 billion tax payers dollars go to Ukraine and just this week 17 billion dollars be given to 3 different countries. Now imagine watching hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants get a free cell phone, an average of 2,400 a month on a debit card , food stamps and free health care and free housing.. NOW CAN you tell me THEY are for the American people????Asking for all the states affected by the hurricane. You may not like 🇺🇸TRUMP but he donated 25 million dollars, brought a tanker of gas, and multiple semi trucks full of supplies, started a Go Fund me page that raised half a million dollars in 17 minutes, and ask Elon Musk to bring in Starlink . Bottom line he showed up and did something. Like him or hate him . Actions matter. ❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Also imagine that you work for 35 year. Contribute into SS for ALL that time then you have a medical emergency. Have to take 3 months then go back to work. After 5 months you realize that you are not able to perform past requirements that you could and was a leader of your team. Now can’t work the last part of your carrier even though would want to. No the government says that you are not disabled and can’t receive any funds that you contributed to the system. Yet they are giving $$$ to other counties and illegals in our country. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Sharky

Reaction score
And, to add insult to injury. . .

You still have to file your 1040 by April 15 and, your property taxes are due.

Sharky

Reaction score
If I lived in one of the disaster areas, I'd be half tempted to just "disappear"

Let them think me and the wife died or where swept away. Disappear off the radar.

Probably a lot harder than it sounds but, it would be tempting.

500bbc

Reaction score
You and your family are middle class and lost everything in a so called Hurricane, your savings is very minimal because of Bidenomics. Your government (Kamala) says FEMA is going to hand out 750.00 per family but first you have to qualify and apply for it, before you get it and you will have to pay it back. Your President says he donated all he can donate, and it is now up to the American people to help.
Now imagine that you, for the last 4 years have watched 100 billion tax payers dollars go to Ukraine and just this week 17 billion dollars be given to 3 different countries. Now imagine watching hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants get a free cell phone, an average of 2,400 a month on a debit card , food stamps and free health care and free housing.. NOW CAN you tell me THEY are for the American people????Asking for all the states affected by the hurricane. You may not like 🇺🇸TRUMP but he donated 25 million dollars, brought a tanker of gas, and multiple semi trucks full of supplies, started a Go Fund me page that raised half a million dollars in 17 minutes, and ask Elon Musk to bring in Starlink . Bottom line he showed up and did something. Like him or hate him . Actions matter. ❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸
RACIST!!!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
If I lived in one of the disaster areas, I'd be half tempted to just "disappear"

Let them think me and the wife died or where swept away. Disappear off the radar.

Probably a lot harder than it sounds but, it would be tempting.
Just cross the border and come back, ala no comprende. Instant income & cell phone. 🤪

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

I just sent this to the most liberal lady in my office..lol we'll see how that pans out🤣🤣 she is 80yo and despises Trump🤗

DLC

Reaction score
I don’t understand it…

What is it going to get you the tax payer - Less taxes, better interest rates, low inflation, better job opportunities, better housing
and
How is it going to better the country - less drain on the system, people receiving handouts that haven’t paid into the “ System “

Plenty of examples of “ the Man “ holding back people….

Also -
Why is it that public schools are just fine …. Until an election year !

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
100% all true

81Sprint

Reaction score
And then people wonder why this happens

1729026776517.png

1729026609137.png

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Unfortunately almost half of the country including some real special ones on here do not understand your point. The rest of the normal people see it clearly. Scary times.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I Sent it to a buddy. My phone was blowing up for a while. He claims it's all lies. His brain is literally fried from watching so much TV. I have told him for months to throw the tvs in the trash and live life. No TV in my house.