WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I was away for a little while from Hotboats, WTF!!

dgie

Reaction score
Ok, so I post something on Hotboat site, then waiting, waiting and nothing then a few responses. I am thinking this is not like people on Hotboats to not post. I asked whats up and they said everyone was banned from the site. I know they were down for awile, totally stupid to ban people from what they were saying or banners they had. Not sure if anyone remembers me but happy to be here. :beer

Former member of hotboats since 2003

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Ok, so I post something on Hotboat site, then waiting, waiting and nothing then a few responses. I am thinking this is not like people on Hotboats to not post. I asked whats up and they said everyone was banned from the site. I know they were down for awile, totally stupid to ban people from what they were saying or banners they had. Not sure if anyone remembers me but happy to be here. :beer

Former member of hotboats since 2003

This a great place and www.performanceboats.com is another place the HB crowd has relocated to. I go back and forth all the time. :beer

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
don't tell them your on here,cus you will be BANNED!

BajaMike

Reaction score
Hotboat has a magazine and/or a website??:confused:....haven't been for a long time....and won't be going.....:hmm

:beer

dgie

Reaction score
Evidently I did not get the memo someone filled me in at Hotboats yesterday that most went to perfomance boats another mentioned RiverDaves. I remember RD's from awile back, first time here though. I may already be banned I already mentioned I am now a proud member of RD's site and performance boats. I remembers some names like Tities and Beer and who could forget Bre, but not sure of some others, I don't supose there is a list of who is who now. Like a conversion chart or something :D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Evidently I did not get the memo someone filled me in at Hotboats yesterday that most went to perfomance boats another mentioned RiverDaves. I remember RD's from awile back, first time here though. I may already be banned I already mentioned I am now a proud member of RD's site and performance boats. I remembers some names like Tities and Beer and who could forget Bre, but not sure of some others, I don't supose there is a list of who is who now. Like a conversion chart or something :D

That was me that told you about this site. You mentioned Bre on the other site. Do you have a crush on her. :D

poncho

Reaction score
For a while it was kinda fun to F&^% with them but now its like messin with a special needs child.

dgie

Reaction score
Well I have a girlfriend now so I can only say this :thumbsup

dgie

Reaction score
yep and I live in Texas so I will be there in spirit

Riodog

Reaction score
dgie, welcome back... While HB turned to crap we actually made out pretty darn good. We got 2 for the price of one. Performance Boats has HB beat all to heck even in it's hay-day and Rd's is the place for sociablizing.
DO NOT piss off JBB!
Rio
yeah, I know about the sp but most of you can't read anyway.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
For a while it was kinda fun to F&^% with them but now its like messin with a special needs child.

LOL. :D

Some of the well knowns that were not banned still pimp it on occasion but for the most part it's done...at least for now.

When they banned me for having a small non click-able RD banner in my sig line...that finished it for me.

maxwedge

(Maximus Wedge-i-mus)
Reaction score
That was me that told you about this site. You mentioned Bre on the other site. Do you have a crush on her. :D

Does anybody here not have a crush on Bre?:D

Last edited:

gigamurph

Reaction score
da gig goes on HotBoat right after he gets done here on a regular basis. Mainly to play on the "Song" thread and BS with the ol'timers like ~FM and, well ~FM! Even saw Kim Hanson over there the other day! :p Mentioned RD in a thread over there awhile back and "ZIP"! Guess they don't really give a rat's a$$ about who's who anymore or its like everyplace else, nobody really listenin'. Gettin' kinda old how peops pop in to say how droll the place is and then split. Kinda like standin' in da cesspool and bitchin' about da $hit. Let it go. Come on in and make it a good time whenever and wherever dat may be.

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
You hang out with her after you mow her lawn??? :beer:D

:D Yeah yeah yeah fuckstick.

How was Powell? You ever work? You have more time off than our resident homo Djunkie. :skull

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Welcome to the board! Most people kept their same names.. There's only 1 or 2 that have changed that I know of, so I don't think you'll need a conversion chart.

Some have gone by the wayside, new members have joined up, but everythign is still same ole same ole.

RD

mike37

100% American
Reaction score
Hot Boat forums ???????? :confused:
WTF is that never herd of it. must be part of some long lost ancient history that no one cares about any more:hmm

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Can I transfer over my HB post count so I don't look like a newbie? :D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! Most people kept their same names.. There's only 1 or 2 that have changed that I know of, so I don't think you'll need a conversion chart.

It works better when we keep our old names. I've been thinking of reverting to my HotBoat screen name: MagicMtnDan.

I heard Hanson and Marci had a threesome with her...:D

You have no idea the world of shit this post would cause if it were to be read by the right people. :D