WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Huge River house Great location Great Price

River Runner

Reaction score
This is my wifes clients vacation home and they are looking to get rid of it ASAP. Price flexible call Curtis with RGR realty for more info or email me and and I can give you more specifics. Really awesome property on the water with a big cabana with fire pit and granite bar. Updated inside with granite counter tops in kitchen, new travertine shower and vanity down stairs, and new flooring through out. 2 families could share this house its so big, great for parties etc. Did a lot for them as a family but now its time to pass it on!

http://www.robertgoryrealty.com/browse_main.php?Class=1

sorry link just takes you to the home page it is under River/Waterfront on the second page under Marina Village North MLS#848627.

He is literally considering all offers so dont be afraid of the listing price.

Last edited:

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Or not....it kicks you right back to the first page. :rolleyes:

BajaMike

Reaction score
Nice place. The pictures don't show much, but I really like concrete block buildings. They will be standing 100 years from now when all your frame houses are dust.

Looks like a cool location, be nice to see what the floor plan and place really looks like on the inside, seems like a reasonable price.

:thumbsup

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Damm!!! Nice place and great price. Wish I had the money.

Sent from my iPhone paid for with Union money. :D

theKID

Reaction score
Our long time family friend owns the house on the left of this one. Pretty much grew up hanging out there. Still have videos of jumping off the docks and floating when I was a kid.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
lotta ballers on this site.... if I got the house for free,... I couldn't pay the taxes...:rolleyes:

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
lotta ballers on this site.... if I got the house for free,... I couldn't pay the taxes...:rolleyes:

$5500 a year for a $650K house seems like a bargain to me, most places are 1% or more in many cases.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
$5500 a year for a $650K house seems like a bargain to me, most places are 1% or more in many cases.

I am sure that if it sells for $650,000 the taxes will be reassed accordingly.

Beautiful Noise

Reaction score
Our long time family friend owns the house on the left of this one. Pretty much grew up hanging out there. Still have videos of jumping off the docks and floating when I was a kid.
Its the house on the right of this one....as your looking at it from the road :cool:

Tigebri

Reaction score
I have always liked that house, it just looks cool and its in a good spot on the river. I always have it in mind when I have new Parker Clients. Hope I can Help; find a buyer and git it sold.

Tigebri

Reaction score
I believe he down to $550K! Worth every penny.

Is it Active right now, I haven't searched it in a while and just saw the price you posted. I went to pull the listing and i can only find it as expired from back in April. It is a great house though...

River Runner

Reaction score
Yes, its active right now, I will try to get a link to the listing. The guy that owns the place is actually one of my wifes clients, he never goes out there and his kids abuse it, so he wants to get rid of it. She does all his Property management, real estate and remodels in socal. She is just trying to help him sell this place but she does not have a RE license in AZ.

Tigebri

Reaction score
Look for this house on my AZMoves thread. Offered by myself and Thew Lewis Team at Coldwell Banker for $560,000.00 full photo album in the next few days. This great river front home will be on the market by the weekend. Hit me up with any questions.

Tigebri

Reaction score
Look for this house on my AZMoves thread. Offered by myself and Thew Lewis Team at Coldwell Banker for $560,000.00 full photo album in the next few days. This great river front home will be on the market by the weekend. Hit me up with any questions.

This house is on the market and getting some action Check out my AZMoves thread. This great place will moving soon by the response we have already received.

Tigebri

Reaction score
6729Riverfront_05.jpg 6729Riverfront_07.jpg 6729Riverfront_52.jpg