WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hotboat back up!

LEADFOOTjosh

WOW!!! just wow
Reaction score
i enjoy clicking it.. makes me laugh.. plus.. i know the magic way to stop it.. :hotdevil

oh ya :junk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Attachments

• hurtfeelingsreport.jpg
    hurtfeelingsreport.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 209

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
ahh yes...gotta love seeing the classic rick roll and the hurt feelings report in the same thread

:point :lmao :lmao

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Attachments

• Stupid-Internet_Police.jpg
    Stupid-Internet_Police.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 193

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
God damn you Topper and Midget. Here I was patting myself on my back for not following for it until you two served up that 2nd one. :swear:lmao:beer

Mrs Lovin Summer

Summer Summer Summer!!!
Reaction score
I gotta admit I'm not a fan of the rick roll.. but I am a fan of a clever well placed joke.. In reality we should all be smart enough not to click on dumb ass links without checking them 1st.. Apparently I'm still not smart enough for that, becuase I clicked on it as well. LOL

RD

Ha.....me too:smackhead:smackhead:smackhead

cave

Reaction score
Damit! :smackhead. Ya got me too.. It did make me laugh. Paging Chicken Hauler:D

Topless

Reaction score
God damn you Topper and Midget. Here I was patting myself on my back for not following for it until you two served up that 2nd one. :swear:lmao:beer
Don't blame me, I told you what mine was. Hell, I didn't even try to disguise the link.:point:point

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
l think l got caught by Phat Matt, something about BIG BOOBS check them out.:D

Wet Dream

Reaction score
I hate you. :smackhead I have to admit though, that is the ofirst time I've been Rickrolled. :D

mbrown2

Reaction score
You are supposed to start that sentence off "With all due respect"
otherwise someone might get offended:beer

nice 1st post:D
LMAO:)

ala Ricky Bobby...."and I mean with all due respect"...:)

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
From what I understand..............we are all newbies here.:cool:

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I have to admit, it got me last night, too. :smackhead I did read a couple of posts after, curse you conspirators! :swear :D

It's only the second time I've been caught, though, I guess that's not too bad. I just shut it down and watched a movie instead.

snake321

Irish Republican
Reaction score
My buddy keeps sending me forwards so I sent him a roll the other day and he calls me today. What did you send me,he says?All I get is a blank page.He's so freakin dumb I can't tell if he's serious or just pretending that he didn't get got.So I send him a fresh one and he clicks on it while we're on the phone.He say's somebody's dancing........I hang up the phone.He calls back - What is this?-I hang up.He calls back-what is it?I don't know,get rid of it I tell him and I hang up again.He calls back again - What the fuck????I can't make it stop! I was dying, he say's I'l just shut the computer off, then some fat broad popped up -what the hell is that???I hung up again.
Then I sent him the picture of the cop.......

G-Body

Reaction score
HAHA ya didn`t get me = Firefox + ad block + no script= rickroll doesnt work

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
Dang it! That is the first time I have fallen for that dang thing :fsakes

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
That's so great, I loved it when people got all pissy last time that went around!!!

AZKC

I know right...
Reaction score
:smackhead I stop by to see whats up and get Rolled:D

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
Phat Matt,

Your friend's on PB (CS-19) got me with that damn thing last night.
What is the easy way to get out of that damn thing with out having to shut down ?

Thanks

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
You have to let it dance for a little bit until it stops. Then you hit the close window x. Then, a pop up box will show up. Take the mouse and put it on the bottom left hand corner of the "o.k." box, making sure the arrow is in the box just a little. Then, press and hold the "enter" key until gone.

The harder way is to click o.k. everytime. If you paid attention, the pop up boxes are the lyrics to the song and you have to go thru all the lyrics. The "enter" key trick usually gets done in like 2 seconds.

Now, be careful. If you got the newer Rick Roll where the pop up box shows up in a different spot it will not work because the next box will be somewhere else...and if you click on the video, it opens a new rick roll. And if you were holding down the "enter" key...it will open dozens of rick roll windows..I found out the hard way!!! :D

To many Rick Rolls will mess with your manliness. Careful. :D

Topless

Reaction score
You have to let it dance for a little bit until it stops. Then you hit the close window x. Then, a pop up box will show up. Take the mouse and put it on the bottom left hand corner of the "o.k." box, making sure the arrow is in the box just a little. Then, press and hold the "enter" key until gone.

The harder way is to click o.k. everytime. If you paid attention, the pop up boxes are the lyrics to the song and you have to go thru all the lyrics. The "enter" key trick usually gets done in like 2 seconds.

Now, be careful. If you got the newer Rick Roll where the pop up box shows up in a different spot it will not work because the next box will be somewhere else...and if you click on the video, it opens a new rick roll. And if you were holding down the "enter" key...it will open dozens of rick roll windows..I found out the hard way!!! :D
Hmmm, I'll have to try that one, sounds like fun.

rrrr

Reaction score
This is the way I do it if I don't feel like listening to the entire song. :)

So sometimes you just relax and listen to the Rickster do his thing? :point:D

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
There is always the Ctrl-Alt-Del option.
Go to Processes and end task on iexplore.exe

Thanks guy's :beer

Sleeper CP:D

LEADFOOTjosh

WOW!!! just wow
Reaction score
hey sleeper.. nice ass.. lol

yes.. i was reffering to the one in your sig.. lol

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I gotta admit I'm not a fan of the rick roll.. but I am a fan of a clever well placed joke.. In reality we should all be smart enough not to click on dumb ass links without checking them 1st.. Apparently I'm still not smart enough for that, becuase I clicked on it as well. LOL

RD

Here's the quote.

hotsand

Reaction score
Kind of how I feel at this moment. I must say the first words out of my mouth weren't nice.:swear

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Make it stop.. Make it stop.. What a fool I am.. I should have known better because the thread is a month old.. Daaaaaammmmit.. :point:point:point:point:point:point:point:D