WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Marina Laborday

Riverson

CHA PLEASE
Reaction score
Hmm..If you can't lauch without a fight...we really don't need you on the lake or river!

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
When the old man kicked Gordo in the face when he was down, he crossed the line. :D

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I've recently started using the Marina after the latest fee hikes at Windsor. I have to say, they've treated me well and launching has really been drama free. Not that I've had a lot of problems at Windsor, but when things do get busy, LHM is better organized.

As far as getting kicked out for not rolling the window all the way down, sounds fairly petty to me. But, I think I'd have rolled the window all the way down anyway. Mostly because I'm going deaf in my old age :grumble:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Hardly enough info in that thread to vote on anything.

But then again our congress will vote yes on a bill just to see whats inside so you should get some hits. :thumbsup

What does leaving the AC on have to do with the marina? It was stated twice.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
JP was driving and had the window half down? First off, JP is a fuckin gorilla, and if someone smarted off to him he would only have to look at them to scare the shit out of them. He may not have said anything, I'm buying that all together. What probably happened is the guy got scared when he realized he just smarted off to a guy with no neck.;)

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
JP was driving and had the window half down? First off, JP is a fuckin gorilla, and if someone smarted off to him he would only have to look at them to scare the shit out of them. He may not have said anything, I'm buying that all together. What probably happened is the guy got scared when he realized he just smarted off to a guy with no neck.;)

LOL. between JP and Gordo's sizes I wouldnt have done any yelling either. but I just relayed the story as it was told to me by the people that were there.