WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hail to the Chevy God

Her454

Reaction score
Thank you Jeff (FBT) ! My blazer is up and running....and running great I might add! You are awsome and I think RD needs to give you a Tech Section of your own...."Ask FBT" LOL. The mechanical advise was as usual...right on the money. I think if I had to, you could walk me through an entire rebuild..... ;) You are the best and definitely know your shiat.:D:beer

Next beer is on me.

T

mike37

100% American
Reaction score
Thank you Jeff (FBT) ! My blazer is up and running....and running great I might add! You are awsome and I think RD needs to give you a Tech Section of your own...."Ask FBT" LOL. The mechanical advise was as usual...right on the money. I think if I had to, you could walk me through an entire rebuild..... ;) You are the best and definitely know your shiat.:D:beer

Next beer is on me.

T
if it was a ford you wouldn't need to work on it at all

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score

Next beer is on me.

T

This is a name I will have to remember. :)

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Yer welcome, Cuzz.:D

:eek:

I think it is going to pass everything but a gas station.:cool:

Her454

Reaction score
This is a name I will have to remember. :)

Definitely. He started helping me out with some simple questions on the boat a few years ago and didn't know what he was getting himself into LOL.

Yer welcome, Cuzz.:D

:eek:

I think it is going to pass everything but a gas station.:cool:

NO shiat. The old stock motor was good to me and got pretty good gas mileage. The stroker is really too much for the truck but sure is fun to drive and sounds awsome. Ran it yesterday and runs great except for a little tranny slippage. Didn't have that before but hopefully its something minor. Anyway, thanks again for the help.

And to you Ford guys........ All the old Fords I know of just have Chevy motors LOL. Now, go get your own damn thread ;)

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Hey T...
If that thing has a TV cable on the trans, it needs to be adjusted by soomebody that knows the gig, or you will waste the Trans. If it is just a vac. line, okay...

Her454

Reaction score
Hey T...
If that thing has a TV cable on the trans, it needs to be adjusted by soomebody that knows the gig, or you will waste the Trans. If it is just a vac. line, okay...

Thanks for the heads up..... it is not a vac line...:(