WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Had Enough of Mueller's BullShit Thread......

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

WOW!!! Hopefully we can drill down "deep" enough to bring these bastards to justice..... Obama's admin..... the gift that keeps on giving....

saucedaddy

Reaction score
2E8145EA-1103-4437-9DB3-787687A53BC8.gif
I’m working for ya Snicers but damn when do we pull the plug on this rubbish? Maybe it needs some EMAL or Death threats? Or maybe just some straight up bullshit about Rev Wright’s death choir? CTG could show some naked cowboys and brag about his Daisy Chain Gang? Maybe BBC will unlock his Cockgobbling video of Smallball all lubed up? How bout we get Reeegie to jump in and fire up his Circle Jerk of Doom? No what this used rubber of a thread needs is?????
THE ALMIGHTY GANGA! Reign down Magical Messiah and bring life to this baby wipe of a thread!:D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
View attachment 652782 I’m working for ya Snicers but damn when do we pull the plug on this rubbish? Maybe it needs some EMAL or Death threats? Or maybe just some straight up bullshit about Rev Wright’s death choir? CTG could show some naked cowboys and brag about his Daisy Chain Gang? Maybe BBC will unlock his Cockgobbling video of Smallball all lubed up? How bout we get Reeegie to jump in and fire up his Circle Jerk of Doom? No what this used rubber of a thread needs is?????
THE ALMIGHTY GANGA! Reign down Magical Messiah and bring life to this baby wipe of a thread!:D

Just how drunk are you?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
View attachment 652782 I’m working for ya Snicers but damn when do we pull the plug on this rubbish? Maybe it needs some EMAL or Death threats? Or maybe just some straight up bullshit about Rev Wright’s death choir? CTG could show some naked cowboys and brag about his Daisy Chain Gang? Maybe BBC will unlock his Cockgobbling video of Smallball all lubed up? How bout we get Reeegie to jump in and fire up his Circle Jerk of Doom? No what this used rubber of a thread needs is?????
Are you down to snorting the Sauce? WTF. Perhaps some of the people who support your garbage bote wax would like to see the type of shit you post down here in the dungeon?
:D

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

I find it interesting that both you and Grandpaw now feel the need to inject Jesus Christ into your posts in your misguided attempts to counter and arouse ...... you both do excellent jobs in exhibiting your positions of desperation........
Hang in there Saucer, Trump's greatness can't last forever .... just much longer that you and Grandpaw are hoping for.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
STAINLESS QUOTE
Gmac, I can’t remember the definitions of agnostic and atheist but I’m right there with you onreligion, something I don’tsubscribe to!
I’ll take science and things I can see the results of 7 days a week.

STAINLESS QUOTE
No, you just can’t get over the fact I discount and make fun of your conspiracies, kinda same asreligion.
EMAL!

STAINLESS QUOTE
Apparently you don’t know the meaning of ignorance. I doubt it was your intent because you’re not smart, but yes you are correct I ignore religion!
emoji57.png
EMAL!

STAINLESS QUOTE
I’ve never tried to reap any results and benefits from faith/religion, but then I’m not gullible!

STAINLESS QUOTE
Another fail regarding use of theword ignorance...dumbass! You’re the one that keeps misusing theword you idiot!
EMAL!

STAINLESS QUOTE
Yea it would crimp my lifestyle if I let it, I’ll keep my money in my bank account rather than feed it to a church, and get up Sunday morning and go bass fishing or something else fun rather than go sit in church.[/QUOTE]

saucedaddy

Reaction score
910E672A-B8A5-4B94-A815-BAEEA2B27903.jpeg
Are you down to snorting the Sauce? WTF. Perhaps some of the people who support your garbage bote wax would like to see the type of shit you post down here in the dungeon?
That’s so 2014 Rookie! Quit sniveling!;)

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I find it interesting that both you and Grandpaw now feel the need to inject Jesus Christ into your posts in your misguided attempts to counter and arouse ...... you both do excellent jobs in exhibiting your positions of desperation........
Hang in there Saucer, Trump's greatness can't last forever .... just much longer that you and Grandpaw are hoping for.
It’s your thread big Chief and I’m only one of 2 trying to revive it! Just say “Thank you” and go on your merry way! Btw... if you paid attentive n you would know that’s not JC it’s The Almighty Ganga!;)

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
It’s your thread big Chief and I’m only one of 2 trying to revive it! Just say “Thank you” and go on your merry way! Btw... if you paid attentive n you would know that’s not JC it’s The Almighty Ganga!;)

Thanks...(but Oh well.... it sure looks like JC to me).....however, if this is what this thread has now evolved into.....No thank you....I would rather see it just die on the vine. :cool:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
71BE96CD-E71D-4397-806D-59986080661A.jpeg
Thanks...(but Oh well.... it sure looks like JC to me).....however, if this is what this thread has now evolved into.....No thank you....I would rather see it just die on the vine. :cool:
RIP #115:(
Soft GPAU:(

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I've lately thought the same thing. He's getting a little out there with his form of forum verbiage. Notice he hardly ever post's about politics, NO view of his own. It's always about some form of sexual deal with him now days.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I've lately thought the same thing. He's getting a little out there with his form of forum verbiage. Notice he hardly ever post's about politics, NO view of his own. It's always about some form of sexual deal with him now days.
What would you like to discuss BD? If you make it lucid and comprehensible I will not paste your soft ass with my Super soaker Mud Gun?:D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
LOL, I never mentioned the whore you call a Mom, Bitch.
Way to double down kid, we can now proceed to level 3. Jump in anytime ole rule maker CTG, has Jetson crossed that line you always profess about? Calling Mama's whores is acceptable now ole wise one? :(

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
Way to double down kid, we can now proceed to level 3. Jump in anytime ole rule maker CTG, has Jetson crossed that line you always profess about? Calling Mama's whores is acceptable now ole wise one? :(
Perhaps you have achieved shamus level moron III? Skipping over Shamus I & II? Kid? LOL Bring on level III, I have a few coldies and your loose wit is ripe for defining.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
STAINLESS QUOTE
Gmac, I can’t remember the definitions of agnostic and atheist but I’m right there with you on religion, something I don’tsubscribe to!
I’ll take science and things I can seethe results of 7 days a week.

STAINLESS QUOTE
No, you just can’t get over the fact I discount and make fun of your conspiracies, kinda same asreligion.
EMAL!

STAINLESS QUOTE
Apparently you don’t know the meaning of ignorance. I doubt it was your intent because you’re not smart, but yes you are correct I ignore religion!
emoji57.png
EMAL!

STAINLESS QUOTE
I’ve never tried to reap any results and benefits from faith/religion, but then I’m not gullible!

STAINLESS QUOTE
Another fail regarding use of the word ignorance...dumbass! You’re the one that keeps misusing the word you idiot!
EMAL!

STAINLESS QUOTE
Yea it would crimp my lifestyle if I let it, I’ll keep my money in my bank account rather than feed it to a church, and get up Sundaymorning and go bass fishing or something else fun rather than go sit in church.[/QUOTE]

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Ok all you Trumpkin moral high grounders, are you going to condemn this?
[emoji107][emoji107]
Yup no surprise again... CTG's "silence is deafening". A big 25k poster who goes silent when he has to defend his Minions getting loose. ;)

saucedaddy

Reaction score
STAINLESS QUOTE
Gmac, I can’t remember the definitions of agnostic and atheist but I’m right there with you on religion, something I don’tsubscribe to!
I’ll take science and things I can seethe results of 7 days a week.

STAINLESS QUOTE
EMAL!

STAINLESS QUOTE
emoji57.png
EMAL!

STAINLESS QUOTE

STAINLESS QUOTE
Another fail regarding use of the word ignorance...dumbass! You’re the one that keeps misusing the word you idiot!
EMAL!

STAINLESS QUOTE
Yea it would crimp my lifestyle if I let it, I’ll keep my money in my bank account rather than feed it to a church, and get up Sundaymorning and go bass fishing or something else fun rather than go sit in church.
[/QUOTE]
How bout you Sweeps? You approve of Moms being called Whores here?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yup no surprise again... CTG's "silence is deafening". A big 25k poster who goes silent when he has to defend his Minions getting loose. ;)

So a poster calls your mom a whore and you attack me?
Wtf is wrong with you?
You already know damned well how I feel about it. I disapprove 100%.

Having said that, wasn’t it your puppet mascot that said something along the lines of “I only have control over what I do” or words to that effect in the nfl thread?
I didn’t call your mom a whore so why the fuck don’t you take your battle where it belongs?

You want to come at me bro?
I don’t have “minions”.
That’s a fabrication of your own mind.
I don’t have a “team”, again it is YOU that constructed that nonsense.
I am NOT a moderator, or the spelling cop, or the morality police, or any of the other labels you stick on me.

I leave others family out of things and you know this already, so why don’t you and your little ankle biter regain some focus and direct your responses where they belong.

Now I’m a little busy today with my own family so I won’t be posting much, if at all.
Don’t confuse being silent with doing nothing.

I’m have no doubt that the little flea will be going berserk and posting all manner of LMAO and fist emojis and all the other bullshit that he does and frankly I just don’t care.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with you?
Having said that, wasn’t it your puppet mascot that said something along the lines of “I only have control over what I do” or words to that effect in the nfl thread?
I didn’t call your mom a whore so why the fuck don’t you take your battle where it belongs?
I don’t have “minions”.
I am NOT a moderator, or the spelling cop, or the morality police, or any of the other labels you stick on me.
I leave others family out of things and you know this already, so why don’t you and your little ankle biter regain some focus and direct your responses where they belong.
Now I’m a little busy today with my own family so I won’t be posting much, if at all.
I’m have no doubt that the little flea will be going berserk and posting all manner of LMAO and fist emojis and all the other bullshit that he does and frankly I just don’t care.

Sauce,instead of coming up with just as many words as the above quote,gotta say the above quote sums it up for many of us.I have not once disrespected a members family.The best example for today Sauce,you have attached yourself to an individual who cannot even have a civil conversation about a Basketball game,much less discuss the serious issues of our country at this very moment and this week.Take yourself out of it Sauce,be yourself.Get back to the laughs and stirring.NO doubt about it for myself one person has made this place unhealthy much of the time.Sad for the contributors like yourself Sauce that have contributed a lot over the years in your own way.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ok all you Trumpkin moral high grounders, are you going to condemn this?
[emoji107][emoji107]

Really?

You two have been getting your teeth kicked in and now you go to the bait and La La card?

giphy.gif

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
So a poster calls your mom a whore...

Thought I might surprise you...
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

However, I did snap a pic of your full post as I know it will be useful somewhere down the road. [emoji6]

saucedaddy

Reaction score
IMG_1136.GIF
Wtf is wrong with you?

I don’t have “minions”.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Sauce,instead of coming up with just as many words as the above quote,gotta say the above quote sums it up for many of us.I have not once disrespected a members family.The best example for today Sauce,you have attached yourself to an individual who cannot even have a civil conversation about a Basketball game,much less discuss the serious issues of our country at this very moment and this week.Take yourself out of it Sauce,be yourself.Get back to the laughs and stirring.NO doubt about it for myself one person has made this place unhealthy much of the time.Sad for the contributors like yourself Sauce that have contributed a lot over the years in your own way.
The question was... Do you agree with 55 calling people's Moms Whores?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Sauce,you know the answer as you know the source of the problem.New week,new subject tomorrow,same words at 5am and 5pm.We all should be careful here.This not about Trump.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Hey fuckface, get your wires uncrossed. I have NEVER called any Mom a whore!!!! I'll expect a FULL apology from you!!!
My apologies for swelling your labia, it was Jetson . Shoot me your Venmo Acct and I'll put $8 in it to pay for your Kotex, Midol & Vagisil Daddy made you buy!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,we sure as hell not talking about G7 or N.Korea [email protected] same time we have somehow reduced ourselves to mentioning a members Mother is a Whore.Most of us know what has provoked this.Like said,tomorrow it all starts over,different subject same words.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I think most of us know the c-guzzler's limited vocabulary... He reminds me of the Chinese orator " Hu Flung Dung", but with NO class.

milkmoney

Reaction score
There is and will be no mom name calling or any family member name calling from either side, or I will shut the P&G section down or jus start banning ..
You assclowns pick....

End of discussion [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
There is and will be no mom name calling or any family member name calling from either side, or I will shut the P&G section down or jus start banning ..
You assclowns pick....

End of discussion [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Back to the top.. It's really not the end of the discussion as one week has shown.

Meme's, images etc. ( POINTING TO "YOUR MOM" sucking a dick ) Such as >>
img_0906-jpg.653014
<< are cool and OK, but an actual written statement in rebuttal covering the EXACT sentiment the previous meme represented crosses the boundaries?
I'm way to busy enjoying life to hang out here all day long. I post if time permits and I simply forgot to add a saucey smiley face with sauce running down its chin.

Sorry to read you are the Mod down here Milky.
emoji202.png
Life is way too short :)