WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Had Enough of Mueller's BullShit Thread......

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
[BUSTED!!!] Mueller Tampers with a Witness!!! Told Comey what to say to Congress!!

Judicial Watch: Emails Show FBI Advised Comey to Consult with Mueller’s Office Prior to June 2017 Testimony

(Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch today (5/10/18) released new emails from the Department of Justice (DOJ) showing that former FBI Director James Comey was advised by FBI officials in May 2017 to consult with Special Counsel Robert Mueller prior to testifying before any congressional committees regarding Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and his firing as FBI director.

According to numerous news reports, Comey met directly with Mueller previous to his June 8, 2017, testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee. Sources said that Comey’s opening statement and subsequent testimony were coordinated with Mueller.

At the hearing, Comey revealed that he had intentionally leaked material from a memo allegedly documenting a meeting with President Trump in order to help assure the appointment of a special counsel.

I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. Didn’t do it myself, for a variety of reasons. But I asked him to, because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.

The DOJ and FBI have stated that Comey’s leaks were unauthorized and compared the disclosures to Wikileaks.

The documents obtained by Judicial Watch are the first to reveal that high-ranking FBI officials helped Comey coordinate his testimony with Mueller.

“These documents show that James Comey, who was fired by the president, nevertheless had easy, friendly access to the FBI as he prepped his infamous anti-Trump testimony to the Senate,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “This collusion led to Comey’s attacking President Trump and misusing FBI records as part of a vendetta against the president.”

Enough-is-Enough-590x422.jpg

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Get em, get em................sick em, sick em!!!!!!

Trump laughing .gif

MAGA COCKSUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
In reply to the thread title...How many indictments so far? Sounds like a productive investigation to me.
Thumbsup!

Faceaz

Reaction score
Are these the same "sources" that are saying a judge ruled against Mueller today. How many times have we heard from the right - unamed sources are fake news? But, if I was Mueller, you bet I would want to speak to Comey before Trump's puppet Nunez.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Are these the same "sources" that are saying a judge ruled against Mueller today. How many times have we heard from the right - unamed sources are fake news? But, if I was Mueller, you bet I would want to speak to Comey before Trump's puppet Nunez.

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

Good God Face, you just couldn't fight it off any longer I see! :(

r

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Lol... Both sides have their puppets. I'm pissed to see Nunez sticking around & Gowdy kicking the bucket. Should be the other way around.

FUUUUUUUUCK Gowdy!!!!!!! He's a two-faced all talk whore. I don't trust that weasel at all. ADIOS!

Nunes is the man.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Comparing Comey to WikiLeaks????????

Sounds more like potential treason or abuse of access to official documents. I'm sure we can throw in breaking of an oath if he was duly sworn to his agency as he should have been......Long way rom over and it will be interesting to see who ends up in the clink.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
In reply to the thread title...How many indictments so far? Sounds like a productive investigation to me.
Thumbsup!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That group is composed of four former Trump advisers, 13 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Five of these people have already pleaded guilty — the latest being former Trump campaign staffer Rick Gates, who signed a plea deal and committed to cooperate with Mueller’s investigation Friday.
None of the charges against Americans or Trump advisers so far have directly alleged that they worked with Russia to interfere with the campaign.
Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos have pleaded guilty to making false statements about their contacts with Russians to investigators. Paul Manafort and Rick Gates were hit with tax, money laundering and other charges that relate to their work for the government of Ukraine and a Russia-affiliated Ukrainian political party.
[QUOTE : Everybody except the Troll]

Flynn will be totally exonerated.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
374CD65F-935D-4ADF-8FB4-FB5921041148.jpeg
[BUSTED!!!] Mueller Tampers with a Witness!!! Told Comey what to say to Congress!!

Judicial Watch: Emails Show FBI Advised Comey to Consult with Mueller’s Office Prior to June 2017 Testimony

(Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch today (5/10/18) released new emails from the Department of Justice (DOJ) showing that former FBI Director James Comey was advised by FBI officials in May 2017 to consult with Special Counsel Robert Mueller prior to testifying before any congressional committees regarding Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and his firing as FBI director.

According to numerous news reports, Comey met directly with Mueller previous to his June 8, 2017, testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee. Sources said that Comey’s opening statement and subsequent testimony were coordinated with Mueller.

At the hearing, Comey revealed that he had intentionally leaked material from a memo allegedly documenting a meeting with President Trump in order to help assure the appointment of a special counsel.

I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. Didn’t do it myself, for a variety of reasons. But I asked him to, because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.

The DOJ and FBI have stated that Comey’s leaks were unauthorized and compared the disclosures to Wikileaks.

The documents obtained by Judicial Watch are the first to reveal that high-ranking FBI officials helped Comey coordinate his testimony with Mueller.

“These documents show that James Comey, who was fired by the president, nevertheless had easy, friendly access to the FBI as he prepped his infamous anti-Trump testimony to the Senate,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “This collusion led to Comey’s attacking President Trump and misusing FBI records as part of a vendetta against the president.”

Enough-is-Enough-590x422.jpg
Cut & Paste Killer! Cmon Snicerdoodle is GMacs historic thread making you jealous? I’ll bat your soft ass around a lil in here to up your stats but not sure we can get this rubbish to 5000?:)

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

In regards to the Franklin Graham comment pastes.......there is a difference between Clinton's "behavior" (rape) and Trump's "some of these things" (consensual sex).

In regards to THIS thread...... I just want to point out some of the "real" issues......not the fantasy "witch hunt" orchestrated by the "out of control" Lynch Mob, AKA: Mueller Team.

On that note: Why the Graham C&P? o_O What does this have to do with Mueller? Answer: Just another attempt to take focus away from your Lynch Mob.

Last edited:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Thumbsup!
Looks like some of the Russians are going to fight and Mueller's not ready...:D:D:D

What a corrupt mother fucker.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
In regards to the Franklin Graham comment pastes.......there is a difference between Clinton's "behavior" (rape) and Trump's "some of these things" (consensual sex).

In regards to THIS thread...... I just want to point out some of the "real" issues......not the fantasy "witch hunt" orchestrated by the "out of control" Lynch Mob, AKA: Mueller Team.

On that note: Why the Graham C&P? o_O What does this have to do with Mueller? Answer: Just another attempt to take focus away from your Lynch Mob.
Trump has been accused by 16 women of sexual assault! Hillary’s 35 unfounded investigations were a “Witch Hunt”. And I just liked the Right wing Christian Hypocrisy Hero Graham! Sorry take that one off my tab!
#15 GPAU:D

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Damn. And yet people will still be squawking about Stormy.... or pussy... or collusion... or whatever else MSN is telling them to be upset about, lol...

The curtain is being pulled back on the wizard for the public to see, and i'm not referring to all of the shit they were doing against Trump, i'm talking about the exposure of the media's actions to drive their own political agenda rather than report facts. More and more people are understanding how deep it runs.

This is a good thing.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
14CCE000-C6CC-444D-9F42-864AB089EE6D.jpeg
The curtain is being pulled back on the wizard for the public to see, and i'm not referring to all of the shit they were doing against Trump, i'm talking about the exposure of the media's actions to drive their own political agenda rather than report facts. More and more people are understanding how deep it runs.

This is a good thing.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score

This is a good thing.

Yessir, no doubt about it.

HotRod82

Reaction score
So now the FBI had a spy inside the Trump campaign.........is this still America?
So much for the "peaceful transfer of power" this country used to be well known for.
Hopefully we get to see what they used for probable cause, although it apparently doesn't matter because they did it anyway....

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
So now the FBI had a spy inside the Trump campaign.........is this still America?
So much for the "peaceful transfer of power" this country used to be well known for.
Hopefully we get to see what they used for probable cause, although it apparently doesn't matter because they did it anyway....

If Dems had of been in control of the House and all the committees this would have all been swept under the rug. SAD!

I'm no history expert, but this is certainly the biggest perversion of the peaceful transfer of power that i have ever heard of in this country.

500bbc

Reaction score
If Dems had of been in control of the House and all the committees this would have all been swept under the rug. SAD!

I'm no history expert, but this is certainly the biggest perversion of the peaceful transfer of power that i have ever heard of in this country.

Perversion you say?

What's amazing is every single Libturd on this site and in this country fully support this even though they know the truth.

Just fucking amazing that they support their own government turned into a third world dictatorship, as if it will somehow benefit them.

Fucking Lemmings....

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I'd wager there has always been a fox in the other farmer's henhouse throughout history.......They were just smart enough not to document it in some foolish email or record to be found.;):rolleyes:

Hullbilly

Reaction score

It’s all crepping out and I love it.....It’s been a long time coming. Now, where did I leave my guillotine?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
IMG_1058.GIF
[QUOTE"Racey, post: 2968748, member: 9"]Once again the tards prove how dumb they are. Trump never said that, but facts obviously don't matter when support candidates like Clinton or Sanders, go figure :D[/QUOTE]
Are you here to Hall Monitor only Daddy's posts or are you also Fact Checking the Trumpkins?;)

wallnutz

Reaction score
Just bumping this to the top, I have added more content than Gmacs msn drops in his thread #MAGA :D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Awwwww, you butt hurt? who has the salve?
Nope....... Just confirming your reservation at the Trumpkin Love Hotel....CONFIRMED!
BTW, If your looking for the Salve, RoyalPoo stole it to brush his teeth. ;)

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/995045117646983168

Federal Records reveal that Obama, Clapper and Brennan Paid Stefan Halper $282,295 to SPY ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN! He invited George Papadopolous to London, where he just so happened to sit down next to that infamous Australian "Diplomat" (who also worked with the Clinton Foundation)....

Halper also lured Carter Page into compromising situations involving "Russians"

In essence, Stefan Halper was the bag-man who enabled Brennan and Clapper to carry out the spying against the Trump Campaign at Obama's request

giphy.gif

Hullbilly

Reaction score

Federal Records reveal that Obama, Clapper and Brennan Paid Stefan Halper $282,295 to SPY ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN! He invited George Papadopolous to London, where he just so happened to sit down next to that infamous Australian "Diplomat" (who also worked with the Clinton Foundation)....

In essence, Stefan Halper was the bag-man who enabled Brennan and Clapper to carry out the spying against the Trump Campaign at Obama's request

View attachment 644143

You racist! Trump fucked Stormy!!!!!!!

500bbc

Reaction score

View attachment 644143

Trump said pussy you traitor!!!!!

530RL

Reaction score
On the one year anniversary, we must all chant together......One Year Is Enough...... :)

wallnutz

Reaction score
I think this thread needs some more play, might have to let look for an MSN dump. :D