WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Glamis Crash:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;VLqcpYIT1WM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLqcpYIT1WM[/video]

Fltplan

Reaction score
That sucks. Going straight up and over dunes is dangerour for sure without a spotter. Looks like his spotter headed down and didn't see the people coming. Could've been much worse.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I blame that spotter, what is the point of having a spotter if he isn't going to pay attention?

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Poor execution on both parties.Let's see how far this overweight POS underpowered SXS can't jump in the sand and not do anything about staging the area. And to furthur the debaucle, 4 guys looking at POS SXS and quad while victim lay on ground.....:thumbsdown

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I'd say the quad rider got real lucky there. Didn't even look like he got hit.

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Can I get the scissor girl to come make coffee at my office please! She is not properly holding those scissors, someone could get hurt!

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
My favorite part was when all but one rider went to the wreck instead of the downed rider. :thumbsdown some friends he has.

PokerRun388

Reaction score
I blame that spotter, what is the point of having a spotter if he isn't going to pay attention?

Exactly, wtf are the doing out there?.. That could've been a fatal crash, thank god that guy is ok....:thumbsdown

2Driver

Reaction score
My favorite part was when all but one rider went to the wreck instead of the downed rider. :thumbsdown some friends he has.

I noticed that too. Looks like guy with the gopro on his helmet only went over to film it. :rolleyes:

Quit your moaning dude your quad isnt that bad. :D

JMC

Reaction score
No huge impact on the quad rider, Dude didnt even get a scratch. He was crying on the ground about his Quad being balled up. As far as the SXS, hell the driver didnt even hit the brakes even while the Quad was underneath the RZR, he just kept trucking

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
No huge impact on the quad rider, Dude didnt even get a scratch. He was crying on the ground about his Quad being balled up. As far as the SXS, hell the driver didnt even hit the brakes even while the Quad was underneath the RZR, he just kept trucking

Yeah, that is disturbing.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I don't even dune but smart enough to know when rolling up to a peak with people sitting at the top of it with a a bunch of tracks marks in only 2 spots someone will be coming in them from the other side real soon, move over 4 feet in untouched sand he never gets tagged or come up behind guys already parked..

HPBoats83

Reaction score
If I was driving the S x S that hit the guy on the quad, I would have checked on the guy on the quad and once I found out he was ok, I would go whoop my spotters ass!

I've had alot of fun jumping dunes like the guy on the SxS was; however, always had a spotter. No spotter and you're flying blind! Well the big guy wasn't really flying, but you know what I mean.... :smackbum:

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Which is why I don't go to glamis any more

Sent from my African American iPhone using Tapatalk

77charger

Reaction score
Looks like that driver cant keep that Gayzor on 4 wheels.Might as well add some to the roof

kiethco

Reaction score
I like how the guy in the yellow buggy bugs out as soon as it happens.
My friend works at corporate yamaha over in Cypress. Yamaha pays tons each year to settle lawsuits for these farm equipment death machines people keep trying to make into dune buggies. The monies just too good for them to stop.