WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Give me your AR-15

nowski

Reaction score
Out of approximately 5 million ar-15's in the U.S. Pedo O'Rourke failed to confiscate a single gun. That's leftist Hot Air at it's finest...

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
President Trump Rally Monday Evening 11/4/19 Richmond Kentucky
1AD52148-FB20-4A7C-A8CF-BFD4F12A30EE.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I’m gonna be real interested to see what else we learn in this case. Something seems a little off to me and I wouldn’t be at all surprised to learn, for example, that the male victim of this home invasion was dealing dope out of the home. Hopefully, the second suspect is captured and put on trial.
Dont include us in "we" son. You're not included here like a band of brothers. You're a sick little lonely gamma soy boy. You seem a little, no a lot off to me. Nobody cares about your speculations or your hopes. Your hope and change went down the shitter with your boyfriend obuttfuck son.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I’m gonna be real interested to see what else we learn in this case. Something seems a little off to me and I wouldn’t be at all surprised to learn, for example, that the male victim of this home invasion was dealing dope out of the home. Hopefully, the second suspect is captured and put on trial.
More proof that you are prone to speculate.....Only thing off is you

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I swear The term "I lost my gun in a boating accident" was coined on one the boat boards around the time Obama was elected. That was about the same time "Guns scare me" popped up. :D
If anyone heard it back in the 90's i would like to know.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
So this kid brings an actual loaded gun to school and will not be charged meanwhile a few fingers on a hand that make a gun in another case convince authorities to prosecute. Hmm.
"Studies have shown that more schoolage children die from guns than on-duty police in the US."
"School-age" LOL. There are "School-age children" that are 17 years 364 days old that would unload a clip or empty a cylinder into you just because. .. ;)
Learn your narratives. The news will play one end against the other just to make a buck.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
So this kid brings an actual loaded gun to school and will not be charged meanwhile a few fingers on a hand that make a gun in another case convince authorities to prosecute. Hmm.
"Studies have shown that more schoolage children die from guns than on-duty police in the US."
"School-age" LOL. There are "School-age children" that are 17 years 364 days old that would unload a clip or empty a cylinder into you just because. .. ;)
Learn your narratives. The news will play one end against the other just to make a buck.
Well, he was six and we don’t put too many six year olds in prison. “Time-out” might be more appropriate. But his grandfather probably ought to be charged for leaving the gun out where the kid could get it. This should be added to the list of offenses which get your gun rights revoked. My state has criminalized improper firearm storage.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Well, he was six and we don’t put too many six year olds in prison. “Time-out” might be more appropriate. But his grandfather probably ought to be charged for leaving the gun out where the kid could get it. This should be added to the list of offenses which get your gun rights revoked. My state has criminalized improper firearm storage.
Only reason we need self responsibility laws are the idiots that vote for the same cretins you support.

I grew up in the America Trump wishes to restore where kids were educated and understood right and wrong. Firearms were items that were dangerous if not handled properly and gun safety was ingrained at very early ages. The days when everything didn't need to be under lock and key as personal responsibility and respect were part of life.

Now all we see is the disrespect and all about me attitude folks like you encourage and enable...….

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol. 17. Kids are getting into this gang shit as early teens now. For many of them, that is all they know, and all they think they can do in life. Many of the gangs use juvi's as the shooter or the ones carrying their guns because they know (at least in Cali) that the Juvi's won't get charged with shit, unless they get caught up with crazy solid evidence in a murder.

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Glad you have changed your position and are in favor of a wall at our southern border.
Guns go across the borders at ports of entry in the same commercial trucks that bring the fentanyl in. Migrants aren’t carrying backpacks full of AR-15s across Cabeza Prieta.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Guns go across the borders at ports of entry in the same commercial trucks that bring the fentanyl in. Migrants aren’t carrying backpacks full of AR-15s across Cabeza Prieta.

Yea and the cartels are wasting their time buying all their weapons for retail prices at gunshows all with paper trails in trucks through ports. :rolleyes: No way would they import them from untraceable sources because they are after all criminals. No way are they being supplied weapons from corrupts governments.

The only way they get weapons is to buy them in the US at gun shows!!

Hell they don't even get them through US government back channels.. THAT has never happened!!!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Guns go across the borders at ports of entry in the same commercial trucks that bring the fentanyl in. Migrants illegal aliens aren’t carrying backpacks full of AR-15s across Cabeza Prieta.
How the fuck do you know what they carry in or out son?
Fail.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
It might work better if they couldn’t buy whatever they want at Arizona gun shows.
Why do they need gun shows, Arizona or other states, when they have obuttfuck and holders Fast and Furious programs son?
Fail.

530RL

Reaction score
Interestingly a year ago it was hard to buy a new firearm or get ammunition. Limited supplies and high prices.

Now I can get all the ammunition I want at cheaper prices than a year ago and firearms are back in inventory. 🤷🤷🤷