WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FREE!!! Magic deck boat trailer. FREE!!!!

adam909

Reaction score
Magic deck boat trailer. Having a new one built. Nothing wrong with the trailer. Its a 06 always been stored in doors. Some rust from what I remember but not rusted out. New Trailer is done and want this trailer to be gone once I switch out trailers. No tire kickers. Dont care if you sell it for your own gains,
IMG_0439.jpeg
IMG_0440.jpeg

Last edited:

adam909

Reaction score
dont have alot of pictures to show condition.

Attachments

• IMG_0965.jpeg
    IMG_0965.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0964.jpeg
    IMG_0964.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0963.jpeg
    IMG_0963.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0959.jpeg
    IMG_0959.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0958.jpeg
    IMG_0958.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 61

She's Mine

Reaction score
I'm interested. Let me know what price you're thinking and the ETA of your new trailer.

Reactions: DWC

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Selling my magic deck boat trailer. Having a new one built. Nothing wrong with the trailer. Its a 06 always been stored in doors. Some rust from what I remember but not rusted out. Still being use at the moment but want it gone when I receive new trailer. Price will be cheap. Haven't really thought about it but View attachment 1379113 View attachment 1379112 want it gone.
I'll just throw this out to ya.... I had a triple axel rusted out 2006 Magic trailer that somebody actually paid me $3K for back maybe 2- 3 years ago. It happened... and it was rusted man not like yours in the least.

adam909

Reaction score
I'm interested. Let me know what price you're thinking and the ETA of your new trailer.
Will do.. Havent reacieved a start and finish date as of yet but believe its a couple months out.

Last edited:

BigAl96

Reaction score
Can you tell me the height and distance between the main bunks?

adam909

Reaction score
Can you tell me the height and distance between the main bunks?
I dont have that information. I have no idea when ill be heading back out to havasu landing.

adam909

Reaction score
new trailer hopefully by august. want my old trailer gone.

BigAl96

Reaction score
new trailer hopefully by august. want my old trailer gone.
I'm still interested although finding dimensions for the bunks is proving tricky. Text me please 4806398216

beerrun

Reaction score
If its really free I will take it please

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
If beerrun doesn't take let me know I think I know someone who will

riverroyal

Reaction score
I'm in line. Can make it happen quick for the pick up if needed.

ricky e

Reaction score
Hi
I am a bit late here, but sure could use that trailer, mine got hit at Windsor. am in town and could pick up on short notice
Rick 970.576.4682

thanks for considering!

adam909

Reaction score
I really cant promise one person or day yet due to I need to make sure my new trailer from adrenaline works out when I put the boat on it. All i want is it easy on me handing it off.. Trailer is stored in havasu landing and im located in Fontana/Devore off the 15.

ricky e

Reaction score
I really cant promise one person or day yet due to I need to make sure my new trailer from adrenaline works out when I put the boat on it. All i want is it easy on me handing it off.. Trailer is stored in havasu landing and im located in Fontana/Devore off the 15.
I totally understand..
thank you for the reply, and on very short notice my wife and I can be wherever you need us to be to get it out of the way so you can get your new one under your Magic!

are you coming to the meet up at the end of September... it is great fun and so many fun people.

thank you again for considering us...
Rick 970.576.4682

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
If you need I can pick up from you when you pickup the new trailer.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
When you are ready for it to go, offer it to beerrun first because he said he'd take it first, if he declines then offer it to mjc, etc. on down the line.
Or if it seems more fair, javajoe said he's interested first...
That's how we used to do stuff...

adam909

Reaction score
As previous stated my new trailer will be done this coming tuesday. Im hoping to pick up friday and by saterday Im hoping to have the boat on the new trailer and confrimed new trailer works perfectly. If all checks out ill be looking to hand off my old trailer saterday afternoon. Hand off can be havasu landing, needles or fontana. but i want it gone that same day. Ill be reaching out to everyone that has responded to this post and DMed me once i get confirmation my new trailer is complete.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
As previous stated my new trailer will be done this coming tuesday. Im hoping to pick up friday and by saterday Im hoping to have the boat on the new trailer and confrimed new trailer works perfectly. If all checks out ill be looking to hand off my old trailer saterday afternoon. Hand off can be havasu landing, needles or fontana. but i want it gone that same day. Ill be reaching out to everyone that has responded to this post and DMed me once i get confirmation my new trailer is complete.
They are not going to have them swap the boat for you?

Magic Mike

Reaction score
I hope it works out great, super cool of you to give it away!

adam909

Reaction score
They are not going to have them swap the boat for you?
Im sure they would. I trust adrenaline in that they have done enough of these to ensure proper fit up. They made me feel very confident that they didnt need my boat. On top of that my boat is stored across the lake and I really didnt want to deal with draging my boat around the lake. Crossing my fingers that all I gotta do is float my boat and drive my new trailer under it.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Im sure they would. I trust adrenaline in that they have done enough of these to ensure proper fit up. They made me feel very confident that they didnt need my boat. On top of that my boat is stored across the lake and I really didnt want to deal with draging my boat around the lake. Crossing my fingers that all I gotta do is float my boat and drive my new trailer under it.
Got it I am in Havasu so easy to get it if needed

beerrun

Reaction score
I'm in san diego but I can be in any of those places

Javajoe

Reaction score
When you are ready for it to go, offer it to beerrun first because he said he'd take it first, if he declines then offer it to mjc, etc. on down the line.
Or if it seems more fair, javajoe said he's interested first...
That's how we used to do stuff...
I’m good. He said mine is in better shape. Thanks for the shout out

BigAl96

Reaction score
I'm still interested although finding dimensions for the bunks is proving tricky. Text me please 4806398216
I think I'm the first poster in the thread still interested. I can make it to any of the mentioned places, let me know. If it doesn't work with my boat, once I try it out, I'll pass it on to whoever next in the thread.

Let me know!

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I’m interested if everybody ahead of me passes.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I'm in havasu tonight. Just throwing that out there if needed

beerrun

Reaction score
Magic deck boat trailer. Having a new one built. Nothing wrong with the trailer. Its a 06 always been stored in doors. Some rust from what I remember but not rusted out. New Trailer is done and want this trailer to be gone once I switch out trailers. No tire kickers. Dont care if you sell it for your own gains, View attachment 1379113 View attachment 1379112
Did you get the new trailer? And if so did someone from here get the old one,?

Scott4593

Reaction score
Well that's crap how did you jump in line in front of me? If it doesn't work for you I will take it
My ticket was pulled so I showed up as instructed
The trailer works for the one that we want to replace; so this trailer will be getting dialed in over the next few months

Last edited: