WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Free lunch at Eliminator

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
Burgers, hotdogs and drinks all in the Eliminator showroom on Saturdays! Come in and check out our new and used inventory as well as some of our current builds. Don't miss out on our fall pricing! Let us know if you're going to stop by. The shops address is 10795 San Sevaine Way, Mira Loma California, 91752. The BBQ is from 11am till 4pm!

Last edited:

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
Burgers, hotdogs and drinks all in the Eliminator showroom today! Come in and check out our new and used inventory as well as some of our current builds. Don't miss out on our summer pricing! Let us know if you're going to stop by. The shops address is 10795 San Sevaine Way, Mira Loma California, 91752. The BBQ is from now till 4pm!

We'll be doing it again this weekend, Saturday August 3rd! Come stop by! We'll be going from 11 AM to 4 PM

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
One of these days I'm going to make it out there again! I think we met at the boat show in 2011 and I came in and looked at a few boats.

There was a boat you were building for a foreign client. I believe it was black...I don't recall the size. Has it been delivered to the client yet? I'd love to see it or pix of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
One of these days I'm going to make it out there again! I think we met at the boat show in 2011 and I came in and looked at a few boats.

There was a boat you were building for a foreign client. I believe it was black...I don't recall the size. Has it been delivered to the client yet? I'd love to see it or pix of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hi Eli. I personally don't recall any black boats in the recent past, and there isn't one currently in the shop so I'd have to say it did make it to the client haha. We'd love to see you down here this weekend or sometime soon!

Hye Power

Reaction score
Was in there couple weekends ago, thanks for the car logos. Now if you guys would get the raised logos in that would be great.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Wish I was closer to make it by. Would love to check it out. Besides my 20 Spectra I've only owned Eliminators. 19 Daytona, 23 Eagle, 27 Daytona.:thumbsup

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
We'll be BBQing again this weekend! come stop by!
Here's a little ad RD put together for us.
eliminator.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just wrote the little article, I didn't put that image together.. I think Bob Brown did?

Either way, wish I was closer I'd love to cruise down.

RD

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
We're going to have another free BBQ this Saturday, August 17th. Bring the kids and even the dogs! We're going to be cooking hamburgers and foot long hot dogs and we'll also have all your favorite snacks and drinks. The BBQ will be going from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM. While you're here, if you order a new boat with a Mercury Black Motor, you'll get a 2 extra year Mercury extended warranty for a total of a 3 year warranty!! And keep in mind we still have our Fall pricing in effect on 28 Fundecks, saving you up to $75,000!!!! Let us know if you can make it! The shops address is 10795 San Sevaine Way, Mira Loma CA, 91752 IMG_0153.JPG

satellitemike

Reaction score
Can you deliver the burgers to the Damn dam run, I think I might be going to this one?

mobldj

Reaction score
used to go by you everyday,worked at cal pro for 10 years,wishin they paid me enough to buy one.

phuggit

Reaction score
Stopped by today for some new t-shirts. Spent some time talking to Mr Leach and drooling over the red deck.

Froggystyle approved communication device

Aaron

Reaction score
What time are you guys doing this. I would like to come by and check it out.
Thx

wiredguy

Reaction score
We are their from 8:00-5:00 tommorrow.
Bob will be cooking from 12:00-2:00. Come on by!

John

better member
Reaction score
Crystal wants to get a new hat and so we'll be there today with our boys. @

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
Come by again this weekend! We'll have the grill going again with hot dogs and burgers! And now with football in season, we'll have the games on the big screen in the showroom! We will also be giving away car decals and hats! See you soon!

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
We have the game on tv! Burgers and hotdogs are on the grill too! come join us!!!