WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Free 16 month old Yellow Lab.

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score
PM me if interested. The Lab is male and not fixed.

Last edited:

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Details please. Male, female? Trained, etc.

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score
Details please. Male, female? Trained, etc.

Male and trained, like sit, stay, rollover, but he has been an outside dog so probably not house trained.

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG00239.jpg
    IMG00239.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 595

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
I have a friend in LaHabra. If he is interested I'll send you a pm. I should know by mid day today.

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to my friend. He adopted a mutt yesterday......... Hope you find a good home for him.

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
How much does he weigh?? I have a yellow female about 80lbs. But she's getting old just wonder how wild he is? How is he around kids? And why are you giving him up? Great looking dog by the way!!
Might be interested!!

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
I'm interested. We have Mom/Cali and her Son/Moose (both labs) and mama is getting older so we are going to be looking for another lab to add to the family. Needs to be good with kids/baby's. Let me know -- still got space in the bedroom at night for another one 

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score
Hudson ( thats what we call him) is very good with kids, I have 3 of my own and none over 12 years old, never a problem. He is trained to wait for an "OK" command before eating anything so he does not snatch food of anybodies hand. Hudson weights between 60 and 80lbs, don't know exact but he is a good size Lab.

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
This dog is BAT SHIT CRAZY!!! Chews everything! Stay away from this and remember!!! The most expensive pet I ever had was "free"!

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Nothing a little time and training can't fix.

I have a black lab.

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
Nothing a little time and training can't fix.

I have a black lab.

This dog is like no other I have ever seen. He is MAD CRAZY!!! Okay, I am kidding. However.....

If the person who is going to get him only knew how much this family really loves this dog, they would never take him from them. Hudson pissed Juan off the other day. That happens, dogs make their owners upset all the time. He posted this online while still mad and if I know my friend like I know I do.... He is sorry now that he did this. If that person is here.... ask Juan... he is no longer mad at his best friend.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
This dog is like no other I have ever seen. He is MAD CRAZY!!! Okay, I am kidding. However.....

If the person who is going to get him only knew how much this family really loves this dog, they would never take him from them. Hudson pissed Juan off the other day. That happens, dogs make their owners upset all the time. He posted this online while still mad and if I know my friend like I know I do.... He is sorry now that he did this. If that person is here.... ask Juan... he is no longer mad at his best friend.

My dogs will eat any magazine or piece of paper left within reach... and then be so guilty about it... God love 'em.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
The worst chewing is between 6 months and 2 years. It was never really an issue with my labs because they never had anything available to chew other than the chew toys I gave them. They are either kennelled or running around the ranch.

Why haven't you had him neutered yet?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
What's this shit? Sup Juan?/// Don't be a quitter. :skull:skull:D

LB247XS

Reaction score
thanks juan i cant wait to pick up HUDSON tonight what a awesome dog he will be coming to a great home and have a buddy to be with.my 8yr old lab.my daughters went crazy last night when we came over to see him

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
thanks juan i cant wait to pick up HUDSON tonight what a awesome dog he will be coming to a great home and have a buddy to be with.my 8yr old lab.my daughters went crazy last night when we came over to see him

:grumble::thumbsup:D

If given a second chance, Juan would not be giving him away. You are getting one of our best pups. He is a winner!

Last edited:

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score

Glad he is going to a good home.