WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For all you hard core Metal Mulisha BRO's....

Meaney77

Reaction score
I came across this video and its pretty cool. I am not a MM kinda guy, definitely not that hardcore but I am always interested in documentary's. Check it out, its all about the original founder of MM. Unfortunately, it wont play on an Iphone, you have to watch from a computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
That's actually a pretty cool video. I was never a fan of Link, but my hat's off to him for what he's accomplished :thumbup:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I like how him and Deegan only communicate through attorneys now.

Meaney77

Reaction score
That's actually a pretty cool video. I was never a fan of Link, but my hat's off to him for what he's accomplished :thumbup:

X2! Not a fan of MM and its trend...suddenly every 909 flat bill tattoo'd fag with a F350 and 10' lift and black rims is some kind of hard core bad ass becasue they are wearing an MM shirt or hat.

But- I never knew Link was that involved in the start of that company. Its kind of a shame, Deegan has done well for himself. He pulled his head out of his ass, and stopped doping stupid stuff and it shows now. Its too bad that Link didnt follow...

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
X2! Not a fan of MM and its trend...suddenly every 909 flat bill tattoo'd fag with a F350 and 10' lift and black rims is some kind of hard core bad ass.

But- I never knew Link was that involved in the start of that company. Its kind of a shame, Deegan has done well for himself. He pulled his head out of his ass, and stopped doping stupid stuff and it shows now. Its too bad that Link didnt follow...

I think the key difference here is that Link started MM because that's WHO he is. Deegan got involved because that's HOW he wanted to be perceived.

Meaney77

Reaction score
I think the key difference here is that Link started MM because that's WHO he is. Deegan got involved because that's HOW he wanted to be perceived.

I would agree with you on that...

TCN

Reaction score
Great movie. I read the book awhile back and it was a really good read. Thanks for sharing.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Great movie. I read the book awhile back and it was a really good read. Thanks for sharing.

There was a book? One of those dudes was smart enough to write a book? Figured they didn't even know what a book was...

Remember the commercial that showed an egg, then the egg was frying in a pan and it said "this is your brain on drugs". That fried egg fits these guy perfectly.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
There was a book? One of those dudes was smart enough to write a book? Figured they didn't even know what a book was...

Remember the commercial that showed an egg, then the egg was frying in a pan and it said "this is your brain on drugs". That fried egg fits these guy perfectly.

I'm sure it has lots of pictures.