WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First time on the "upper" river

Todd98SE

Reaction score
This past mothers day weekend we planned a 3 day trip up the Avi in Laughlin with my in-laws which was my first experience on the "upper" river as we mainly boat in the lower river/Martinez/Fishers and occasionally Blythe. We had an absolute blast and despite the 5.5 hour tow from San Diego we will definitely be back! The SoCalJetBoats crew was hosting an event at the Avi the same weekend and it was nice to see (and hear) all that machinery running the river. Sunday we launched out of Jack Smith around 11am and headed down to the Gorge for a hour or two, then back up to Topock 66 for lunch, and then Pirates for a drink and some paddleboarding. That stretch of river is absolutely amazing and we really enjoyed the hospitality at Topock and Pirates as well.

Now i'm looking for slightly larger v-bottom boat to replace my semi-flat bottom Eliminator Liberty as we did get a little beat up heading back to Jack Smith. Great weekend on a great part of the river!!!!!!

CRAZYEYE

Reaction score
Saw you guys at Topock I recognize your wifes hat I had the 4 boys going crazy around the pool!

milkmoney

Reaction score
She told me if I want to upgrade the boat she has to get her "upgrades" first. I need to figure out a way to pay for all this!

Tell her that the guys here , said she looks great the way she is. , that should get ya the boat first. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji12][emoji202]

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Saw you guys out there this past weekend. We launch out of Jack Smith. We were on the water Friday-Sunday. Hung at Moabi all weekend.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Needles Sux

Image1462934943.599774.jpg