WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First run new product labels

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
Took some first run pics of our new Crystal Cut and Crystal Gloss labels being printed this morning. This new HP printer is a $1.5 million dollar machine that virtually eliminates all of the tooling required in the traditional style flexograph printing process that we were using. Here are some shots of the new product labels prior to getting their UV coating and die line cuts. The old process used one print plate for every color printed...the result is better and it's more economical. The dyes in these labels are environmentally friendly and our manufacturer uses 100% wind energy to power their plant, which we thought was cool.

Attachments

• DSC08913.jpg
    DSC08913.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC08901.jpg
    DSC08901.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC08923.jpg
    DSC08923.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC08929.jpg
    DSC08929.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC08939.jpg
    DSC08939.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 269

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
That's great. Glad to see you guys making progress. Being an entrepreneur isn't an easy thing.... :thumbsup:thumbsup

Wind energy blows! :p

charlyox

Reaction score
Looks great. I hope your business continues to grow.:thumbsup

screaming pete

Reaction score
looks awsome. working in a sheet fed house for years its great to see some new tech comming to the forfront. the whole wind power thing is bs some buyers are using that tag line just as a way to send work to a printer they like....its like buying carbon credits ect..your labels look real nice

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I've never encountered a business that I knew so little about that I found so exciting before. It seems to me you have a very good chance of achieving something great with your operation.

I look forward to watching PBC grow. :cool:

By the way, the RDP forums are also powered exclusively by wind.

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the kind words! I've been involved in a few different industries over the years, and I can honestly say that there is nothing more satisfying and exciting than being part of the performance boating industry. The people are some of the friendliest and down to earth that I've ever met...especially the RDP members and crew. Each one of the RDPers I've met has been awesome and I don't think there is a better group out there :thumbsup:thumbsup