WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"FEMA" nearing Empty Bank Account!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
"FEMA" $'s have been diverted to the "ILLEGAL CRISIS" instead of U.S. Disasters. Damn, the Illegal Migrant Issue is never ending and affecting everything. The "Absent Minded President" will be forever guilty of so much heartache and misery.

"OPEN BORDER" Just Think About the Term!! No other Country in the World. 🤔 So much and many need help here and yet it is going to undocumented and Illegal Migrants.

Arrest and Try this POS!! Who and what is Next? Your Family, Neighbors, or Friends? In some way or another, it will affect every American.:(

Sharky

Reaction score
Been listening to Michael Brown this morning. He is a local radio station host.

Yea, "your doing a heck of a job Brownie" Michael Brown.

He has spent most of the morning talking about this.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Been listening to Michael Brown this morning. He is a local radio station host.

Yea, "your doing a heck of a job Brownie" Michael Brown.

He has spent most of the morning talking about this.

DAMN!! it ain't One Thing, It's "EVERYTHING" this Administration touches or Touched is Destroyed!!

And, the Polls are Close. F*****G Disgraceful and very "Evil" atmosphere we are in.

"IF" this all happened in "4" years the thought of another Term is (Fill In The Blank)

This time it may well be "Nowhere To Run" :(

wzuber

Reaction score
DAMN!! it ain't One Thing, It's "EVERYTHING" this Administration touches or Touched is Destroyed!!

And, the Polls are Close. F*****G Disgraceful and very "Evil" atmosphere we are in.

"IF" this all happened in "4" years the thought of another Term is (Fill In The Blank)

This time it may well be "Nowhere To Run" :(
Why do you believe the medias reported "polls"? I don't understand you guys that get all bent over the "latest polls".
You ALL know the media is the biggest LYING ass propaganda machine for the left on the planet, YET every time the media states the latest polls are close blah blah blah you believe them as truth, get all sideways with upset and lose your minds. It's the craziest thing ever to me.....
They're LYING yet again here in an attempt to make the loser lefties feel like they have a snowballs chance in hell and keep the righties who listen/believe their B
S. all wadded up. It's crazy to me.

Last edited:

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Why do you believe the medias reported "polls"? I don't understand you guys that get all bent over the "latest polls".
You ALL know the media is the biggest LYING ass propaganda machine for the left on the planet, YET every time the media states the latest polls are close blah blah blah you believe them as truth, get all sideways with upset and lose your minds. It's the craziest thing ever to me.....
They're LYING yet again here in an attempt to make the loser lefties feel like they have a snowballs chance in hell and keep the nighties who listen/believe their B
S. all wadded up. It's crazy to me.

I NEVER said I Believe the POLLS, but I guarantee you nearly the majority of this Country DOES. I also believe if you "Hammer" anything long enough and in enough places it can and does affect the way people think and what they believe.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I NEVER said I Believe the POLLS, but I guarantee you nearly the majority of this Country DOES. I also believe if you "Hammer" anything long enough and in enough places it can and does affect the way people think and what they believe.

The Millions and Millions of people who watch "CNN, MSN, MSNBC" and "FOX" at times believe the B.S.!! Remember "Russia, Russia, Russia? This was a major reason it received all the Anti-Trump Traction.

Beat, Beat, Beat The Subject long enough and it won't get all the people, but it will get "ENOUGH" to do the damage.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
I don't think polls effect voters one bit. All it does is create confidence on one side and panic on the other. Hillary was killing Trump in the polls all the way to election night and look what happened.

I think debates don't do much either maybe the small percentage of people that are independent and were on the fence like RFK supporters. I think Trump got some of them and the ones he didn't hopefully JD got this past tuesday.

Lastly, I think what we have seen in the last 10 years from the media they have pretty much lost most of their credibility from a majority of people from both sides.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
462006218_847891347520309_6578133714597444725_n.jpg

500bbc

Reaction score
"FEMA" $'s have been diverted to the "ILLEGAL CRISIS" instead of U.S. Disasters. Damn, the Illegal Migrant Issue is never ending and affecting everything. The "Absent Minded President" will be forever guilty of so much heartache and misery.

"OPEN BORDER" Just Think About the Term!! No other Country in the World. 🤔 So much and many need help here and yet it is going to undocumented and Illegal Migrants.

Arrest and Try this POS!! Who and what is Next? Your Family, Neighbors, or Friends? In some way or another, it will affect every American.:(
Check your white privilege you RACIST!!!!

timstoy

Reaction score
Kameltoe was offering 750 dollars to hurricane victims! You have to sign up to receive the money. I wonder how long it will take to get the money?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Every American "Deserves" to know what they have done to all of us to understand the Choices in front of them.

How many times have you heard the statement, "I didn't know that when I voted" OR 'I would not have voted this way "IF" I had known" :confused:

Our Corrupt Media!!:(

Thinking back to "PROP 42" how all of this Heartache could have been prevented!!

I try hard not to use the Word "HATE" so I will substitute "DESPISE" instead, and say I "Despise" "Oblamer", "Brandon", "KaMaLA", The"Squad" along with all the others who have had the power to destroy so many Innocent people's lives.

To Quote a young Mother when being interviewed on the street saying with tears in her eyes "It Is Not Supposed To Be Like This"😢

azsunfun

Reaction score
US government is helping!

Secretary Antony Blinken

@SecBlinken
Follow

The U.S. is at the forefront of humanitarian response to the growing crisis in Lebanon, announcing nearly $157 million in assistance today. We are committed to supporting those in need and delivering essential aid to displaced civilians, refugees and the communities hosting them

Wedgy

Reaction score
Yeah, I"ve been denied twice on my FEMA claim. Our storm was the worst damage I'd ever been through. Truck totatled, roof ruined. Facia destroyed.

Insurance coverage covered the truck, and the roof R&R.
About $8K out of pocket. Not including the truck. Funny. 2 windshields replacement on the vans, but not a dent on the G30 Big Block. Dogvan the hood is dented. Truck was hammered to the tune of $5K.
But Screw it, I took the $14K.
Daily driving the BBC. Not bad duty. Lol.

Metal light poles bent at a 45°.
Miles of high voltage lines snapped like twigs. Strip malls destroyed, MH's imploding.
Brick blown off entire sides of buildings. Hundreds of roofs gone. Never seen so many roofers.

All kinds of people dropped their lives and rushed in to help. Still. FEMA did show. But...

FEMA under the Dems is a perfect example of "absolute power corrupts absolutely."