WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Epstein

spectras only

Reaction score
You can have them,haha. Thankfully, Canadians overwhelmingly opposed to cover their security at the cost to the tax payers. Latest I've heard ,they are shopping for a place now around Hollyweird. Meghan wants to be back into acting. 🤣

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
You can have them,haha. Thankfully, Canadians overwhelmingly opposed to cover their security at the cost to the tax payers. Latest I've heard ,they are shopping for a place now around Hollyweird. Meghan wants to be back into acting. 🤣
I wasn't aware she ever left?
Acted like a washed up "D" list actress most of her life, now acting like a royal asshole "princess".
She's really good at the latter role.
Fuck Hollyweird/Pedowood and the "royal" family.

spectras only

Reaction score
Some woman british journalist called Meghan five step above trailer trash, hehe.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1590619681945.png

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
So it appears Epstein's pal got picked up.... wonder how long she'll last before falling off a bunk with a sheet around her neck. 🤔😏:p

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So it appears Epstein's pal got picked up.... wonder how long she'll last before falling off a bunk with a sheet around her neck. 🤔😏:p

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law
I predict a sham trial, nothing happens to her and they make her celebrity. Book tours, talk shows, hollyweird, she'll make millions.
They wouldn't be so arrogant as to Arkancide® her as well...would they? 🤔

Reactions: JBS

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York.

Dead man walking.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
And so it begins.....yawn......so predictable.....

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Oh, looky here that sawed off little runt George Snuffleupagus's wife is mainstreaming pedophilia with their own kids.
How special.
How progressive.
Totally normal for the type of people that think pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. A former co-worker actually said that exact thing. Took everything I had not to clock the little bitch in the face. Liberals do circles trying to toe the liberal crazy line.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
As I stated numerous times before, the real rulers of the world from behind the scenes will skate as they have for thousands of years.
People need to wake up to these royal assholes and sharpen the guillotine blade.
It wasn't so long ago they were beheading us and would still be doing it if they could get away with it.
Now it's more stealth.
Their exposure would, if allowed, bring down the entire global pedophile control system.
They will do anything to protect it including start civil wars, world wars or assassinate a nations leader.
Anything to distract.
Here is case and point of what I speak of.
The UK is nothing but a rotting corpse. Has been for a long time.
Strange how the royal assholes couldn't care less. Its because they are the ones behind it all.
For them, this shit is tradition, religion and it is institutionalized.
They are above the "common" law.
That is for peasants.
This fucker will skate and so will Maxwell.
Just like Epstein did.

Last edited:

SixD9R

Reaction score
Humm- how convenient.
I guess the same will be said about the secret service that was protecting pedophile bill at that time.
The libs must be brimming with joy that more of their ilk is involved in an international child molestation ring.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I thought I read that secret service never went to the island

Humm- how convenient.
I guess the same will be said about the secret service that was protecting pedophile bill at that time.
The libs must be brimming with joy that more of their ilk is involved in an international child molestation ring.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I thought I read that secret service never went to the island
I heard that to. Some other reports indicate they did go on some of the trips. As mentioned with powerful people like that almost anything is possible.
“Hey Hillary I’m going golfing with some friends on a private island. Be back next week. Hope you don’t fall and hit your head while I’m away”

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So, if ChomoJoe is really running the show, why wouldn't he tell all agencies to cease and desist from this kind of action?
After all, these are his peeps right?
Who is really running the show? 🤔

Just asking for a friend, of course.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Trump lied.
He did start a war.
You just don't know it.

4Waters

Reaction score
Trump lied.
He did start a war.
You just don't know it.
He didn't start the war, he just put the spot light on it. Obama started the war.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Epstein's Latest Casualty: Barclays CEO Jes Staley Resigns Over Ties To Suicided Pedophile​

Yet another finance titan has just been forced out of their CEO job due to unsavory ties to Jeffrey Epstein. Months after Apollo co-founder and former CEO Leon Black abruptly left private equity giant Apollo following an internal uprising over his ties to the now-deceased Epstein, Staley, - who had been tasked with transforming Barclays' into one of Europe's top banks with a focus on its credit card business - has been forced out after a regulatory investigation that found Staley's ties to Epstein were closer than he had let on. Staley told his board that his relationship with Epstein ended in 2015, but British regulators appear to dispute this.

In a statement on Monday, Barclays said it was only made aware of the results of the probe by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority - the UK's top regulatory authorities when it comes to the City of London - on Friday. In a statement the board backed Staley, but still reluctanctly allowed him to stand down.

Surprise, surprise.....................another corrupt pedo money changer is outed.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
"So tell me, over and over and over again, my friend, how you don't believe we're on the Eve of Destruction.'
Tucker Carlson has a list list of questions for the DOJ. DOJ? That's a stretch. He's on the Naughty list for sure now. Savage.
Epstein didn't kill himself. By himself. That's scary.

wzuber

Reaction score
How dare he ask such reasonable and logical questions. Who does he think he is anyway, a real investagative journalist? "the feds"