WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ebonics or jive?

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...I'm not sure but I think what he said is if you get some of these
ridiculous wheels you too can get a cute girlfriend???...

rush1

Reaction score
Jive was the 70's it evolved into ghetto he's selling wheels at Moe's and their money (meaning their nice ) that's the only thing I could make out of it . lol :yikes

copterzach

Reaction score
I am sure that Camaro is fast with those rims on there.

boatpi

Reaction score
Perhaps the next person to be appointed by Obama?

2Driver

Reaction score
Not my taste in custom, but you have to appreciate the craftsmanship. :thumbup:

I'm sure this video will be all over the network news tonight because of the use of the N word. :rolleyes

El Rojo

Reaction score
Paint looks on point too...good job on the blends...I wonder if that's some sort of chameleon paint

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I came up with a translation. .... I think I got it. Here you go.

Is the camera on? ok, I represent my neighborhood proudly. I have no respect for my much weaker competitors, I disregard them because I am superior to them, and i will continue to succeed against them. My opposition constantly checks to monitor my progress, so if they are watching me now they can see that I am immensely successful, as shown by the fact that I have enough disposable income to purchase expensive dental accessories. The amount of money i used for my dental work did not put me in any type of a financial bind, but it probably would one of my enemies. I earn large amounts of currency, and i plan to continue doing regardless of my naysayers. I currently reside in Fort Worth Texas, but i am originally from Florida. Most people do not understand the unfortunate circumstances I had to overcome in order to enjoy my current success. I toast champagne to my accomplishments regularly to celebrate, as i was once in a very difficult position. I would appreciate if those who do not approve of me would refrain from discussing my actions before they suffer reprocussions. I will continue to be successful in my endeavors. I feel that I have made my point, and I will now direct my efforts into gaining the interests of this beautiful young lady that appears to be bi racial. I consider the intimate attention of such ladies a status symbol. Hopefully she will see that I can offer financial stability. My detractors are concerned with my high level of motivation, well they must know that I will remain motivated at a very high level. I am very comfortable in my environment, and i encourage each of you to patronize Mo's Customs for any of your tire, or wheel needs. I have absolutely no respect for any of you that wish for my downfall, and if you have the courage you can personally address your issue with me. If that occurs please know that i am prepared for physical confrontation. Good evening to you.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
He said, "I have a dream, and this wasn't it" . Please get Eric Holder to translate, 'cause he's down with all this shit' . HA HA HA

jack14r

Reaction score
This could be our next President,he speaks more truths that Barack.