WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dumb Ass Protesters

4Waters

Reaction score
Well that worked. What the fuck is wrong with him, no what the fuck is wrong with you. Don't stand in front of a truck or any vehicle for that matter you dumb ass bitch.

Last edited:

sintax

Reaction score
wait... so you ran out in front of a moving tractor trailer.... and HES the lunatic?

I should let these guys know they ship cattle / pigs via the railways. Maybe he'll have better luck stopping the train...

milkmoney

Reaction score
That is awesome , good on the driver, would of done the samething.

The dumbass says , innocent lives are being slaughtered, really. [emoji107] [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
the idiot does not eat "RED MEAT", just chicken and fish....

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the animals and the driver just committed a felony.

No charges were filed against the driver.

You can feel bad and I respect that. Are you a vegan?

Everyone has their beliefs and to protest but when you do something stupid you suffer the consequences.

Also, in theory, the protester could have been charged with kidnapping.

Kidnapping
The crime of unlawfully seizing and carrying away a person by force or Fraud, or seizing and detaining a person against his or her will with an intent to carry that person away at a later time.

Last edited:

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
As for me I'm eating Buffalo Hot Wings right now with ranch dressing.....LMAO
11214320_1233707030022757_1125698923095996632_n.jpg

El Rojo

Reaction score
Bait? What is cool about seeing 300 animals packed in a trailer only to get slaughtered?

Any time I pass these trucks on the freeway it breaks my heart.
Its not cool but its reality. That trucker is just trying to his job, and these clown are just getting in his way with their stupidity.

Icky

Reaction score
28056734_866407226854695_8949182877895528195_n.jpg

Saw this the other day, I think it fits here:D

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Bait? What is cool about seeing 300 animals packed in a trailer only to get slaughtered?

I pass these trucks all the time and I never think twice, other than to get past them to avoid the smell.

They are put in a line, and pithed. They simply have no idea what is going on and you are assigning to these animals a congnitve ability that does not exist.

Do you feel sorry for the mosquito that you kill when she's biting you?

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Actually I do. I try not to kill anything when possible.

I don't even know where to begin with that sort of thinking.

Have you spent time on a farm? I have, lots of it. A dairy farm that also produces veal. These bovines are really not much more advanced than that mosquito. To feel empathy towards them is completely misplaced.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I pass these trucks all the time and I never think twice, other than to get past them to avoid the smell.

They are put in a line, and pithed. They simply have no idea what is going on and you are assigning to these animals a congnitve ability that does not exist.

Do you feel sorry for the mosquito that you kill when she's biting you?
Yep. I was on a job walk at a slaughterhouse in Chino. Cows lined up outside and within 50’ they were on the hook, sliced up and down to the meat and bones. Probably 2 minutes.

sml

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the old show called Kill it, Cook it, Eat it. It was great watching the granolas having a meltdown when they actually saw what had to happen to get the burgers on their plates...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Yep. I was on a job walk at a slaughterhouse in Chino. Cows lined up outside and within 50’ they were on the hook, sliced up and down to the meat and bones. Probably 2 minutes.

Hopefully not Chino Meat Packers!

JD D05

Reaction score
My stepdad made me hit my pet rabbits over the head with a hammer to kill them and then eventually eat them. From that point forward I had no interest in killing animals.

Under the right circumstances that would be necessary.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
I'm sure those folks all celebrated with a nice cry and gave the leader a participation trophy just for trying.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I think it was called Westmoreland. There was a issue with one of the companies years ago but can’t remember what it was.

That was CMP. Animal Cruelty. I had quite a few dairy customers back in the day. Glad they weren’t mine at the time because it was an immediate shut down. Financing food companies has more things to worry about than just financials.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
That was CMP. Animal Cruelty. I had quite a few dairy customers back in the day. Glad they weren’t mine at the time because it was an immediate shut down. Financing food companies has more things to worry about than just financials.
I'm pretty sure that was it. Pushing cows around with a forklift.
Schaefer and Yorba? They're currently hiring if anyones interested. :D

yard dog

Reaction score
I have had some problems like that with PETA. I hauled baby chicks for 13 yrs for a hatchery in Lakeview off the Ramona Expy the PETA people are just nut jobs , the semi in my pic would hold 110,000 chicks in the trailer and PETA thought they could stop us from going into brooder ranches for delivery's :D

Last edited:

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
This is a cut and paste discussing malcontents. It is my contention that most protesters these days are malcontents.

There's a difference from a legitimate protester who's not trying to subvert society, undermine altar and throne, versus someone who is. The legitimate protester, for one, won't disrupt traffic, or hurt anyone. He's respectful, courteous, even to those he's petitioning his protests at, and is willing to listen to counter-arguments to his case. And if he doesn't get what he wants, he might try again, and if so he's not going to subvert society for it.

The Malcontent doesn't care about people. The whole country could burn for all he cares, so long as he gets his way. It's rather easy to spot these people; they're angry, they're always miserable. They get upset over anything that suits them. They will not hear counter-arguments to their cause because they've convinced themselves that you're a bad guy for not going along with them. They've never heard the G.K. Chesterton quote, "Never take down a fence until you know the reason it was put up." Indeed, they'd reject it.

wzuber

Reaction score

riiiiight...yore against killing animals for feeding the general populace but the democraps and the clinton killing machine are free to kill anyone and everyone they deem necessary to keep them in play? Glad we got that cleared up! Soo.. if you ran for miles in angst after Killary got waxed in the election, how many miles do you run when you see trucks full of animals going to slaughter? A mile per animal? That would be a marathon plus. Yore way too phuking phat for that. Wigga pleezze!

wzuber

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I eat a steak from time to time but I've always said that if I had to kill my own meal I'd be a vegan. Stopped eating pork years ago because pigs have become too domesticated.

riiiight.. but the BBC you suck on a daily basis is made of what????? BROCKLEY?? CARROTs??? lol

wzuber

Reaction score
My stepdad made me hit my pet rabbits over the head with a hammer to kill them and then eventually eat them. From that point forward I had no interest in killing animals.

how did you hold them when you had to kill them? by the ears or the feet? or did you just chase them around swinging the hammer hoping you could actually catch and kill them? you really need to do a better job of making shit up just to get attention. TOOL