WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Didn't this boat use to be in Havasu?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Scott E

Reaction score
Mamba was owned by someone out of Utah I believe...

Motor Boater

Reaction score
My buddy is related to the people that own the Mamba. They live in Sedona. The first one they built that you see in the first video they ran for a while and it was bought by some guys over seas. They built another one that is still runnning around and it has almost the exact same paint job just slightly different colors and a lot more detail (painted by TAOD). Only difference is the old one was a 47 and the new one is a 51. I think they both have 1075's in them. Several of my friends got to ride in the new one at Powell a few years ago, I unfirtunalty was not around until later in the day. They all gave me a rash of shit because they know how much I love performance boats and they are all roll bar boat guys that just didnt understand it and didnt care.

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
The top one's an RC boat :D

Attachments

• mamba01.jpg
    mamba01.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 694

Riverbottom

Reaction score
That is the first Mamba, Mike Stevens from Sedona Az. owned it, and then built a new 51' and painted it just about the same. Mike used to work with my dad years ago, and then went into a specialty screen printing business and has been very sucessful. If you think the boat is trick, you should see his house it is just a little under 15,000 sq. ft.

H20MOFO

Reaction score
I think those boats are headed to Somalia:skull

Motor Boater

Reaction score
Here are pics of the new one, so you can see the difference. The colors are alot darker.

displayimage.php

Director...
Reaction score
A lot of the high dollar play toys end up in the middle east, after the high rollers here in the states tire of them...They seem to have a lot of....discretionary cash...:p

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
Randy at Lake Cumberland has been doing biz overseas a lot the last few years. A prince from Dubai has come out a couple of times and I know his family went over there for Christmas a few years back. I'm sure he's had a part in some of those dealings.

shueman

Reaction score
Dubai has dried up completely with respect to boat purchases...we had 2 partial builds cancelled...:swear

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I think Tres Martin should set up shop in the Middle East and teach those guys how to drive. :D

MMD

Banned Inmate #2584...Now Inmate #20161
Reaction score
My next door neighbor went to school with a guy who dated the best friend of a chick who knew the dude who delivered the wire ties used on the Mamba.

My buddy is related to the people that own the Mamba. They live in Sedona. The first one they built that you see in the first video they ran for a while and it was bought by some guys over seas. They built another one that is still runnning around and it has almost the exact same paint job just slightly different colors and a lot more detail (painted by TAOD). Only difference is the old one was a 47 and the new one is a 51. I think they both have 1075's in them. Several of my friends got to ride in the new one at Powell a few years ago, I unfirtunalty was not around until later in the day. They all gave me a rash of shit because they know how much I love performance boats and they are all roll bar boat guys that just didnt understand it and didnt care.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
My next door neighbor went to school with a guy who dated the best friend of a chick who knew the dude who delivered the wire ties used on the Mamba.

Honestly, its almost that complicated. My buddys step sister owns the Mamba. Does that clear things up?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Was that about the time when Ferris passed out in the 31 flavors last night?

RD

D

Deleted Account

The guy who works on my Jeep opened a shop up over there and it is BOOMING. Doing hemi conversions all day long, those boys like to play in the sand. His pictures from over there are awesome...:thumbsup